The Prophecy Luna

By OverlyDramatic12

Harry Styles | Selena Gomez | Zayn Malik Strongest amongst men Fiercest amongst wolves One born, one made One... More

Teaser Trailer & Cast
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter: Alternate King
Bonus Chapter: Finding Elle
Bonus Chapter: Cat & Liam

Chapter Twenty-Seven

305 23 8
By OverlyDramatic12

I ran.

Before our lips connected I ran out of the shed and straight back to my house. I was so surprised and confused that I didn't realize I had slammed the door shut and had caused a slight ruckus as I leaned at the door. I was clutching my pounding chest and I could hear a ringing in my ears that I didn't realize I had woken my grandmother.

It was only when I heard her call my name that I did.

"I-in here!" I answered.

I heard her soft steps as she descended the stairs and saw her appear in front of me moments later.

"You went out?" she asked, tying the robe around her.

I nodded, "Just next door."

Gummy looked at me and smiled, "Zayn's early this year."

"Wha-what?"

"It's only two in the morning and he's already given you your gift. I remember you sulking all day last year because he waited until the last minute back then."

I unconsciously touched the cold silver on my earlobe.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Gummy asked.

I thought about it for a second. But then decided against it. There were already a lot of things going on and this wasn't something I should bother Gummy about.

I shook my head, "It's nothing."

She's was busy enough as it was. She's already tired from everything that's happening and I could tell it's already taking a toll on her body.

Especially since the annual full moon party was tomorrow.

Oh my god.

My eyes widened at the realization. Gummy probably noticed my change in expression.

"What is it, Selene?" she walked closer to me, concern etched on her face.

I gulped, "The-the party is tomorrow right, Gummy?"

Gummy's lips pressed into a line, "Yes. For the super blood wolf moon."

"And my birthday..." my voice trailed off, almost scared for the answer.

"I know."

Oh god.

I suddenly felt dizzy. The floor suddenly felt like it was sliding back and forth. I leaned my head on the door and closed my eyes to keep me from falling face first. But I didn't realize I was already sliding down the door.

I could hear a ringing on my ear, like it was drilling a hole into my head.

Meremento.

Remember.

Meremento.

Remember.

Meremento.

Remember.

I put my hands on my ears, trying to stop the ringing and the voice that kept repeating and repeating for me to remember.

"Stop it, stop it, stop it!" I screamed.

I sat up, cold sweat trickling down my back. My heart was pounding on my chest but the ringing finally started fading out.

"Elle? Elle? Are you okay, Elle?"

I felt a squeeze on my hand and I looked and saw Gummy sitting next to me. She was looking at me with such worried eyes.

"Are you okay, Elle?" I heard someone say in front of me.

I saw Louis standing at the foot of my head.

Wait, my bed?

I looked around me and saw that I was back on my bed. It was still dark but I was surely back in my bed.

"What-what happened?" I asked.

"You passed out, Selene," Gummy answered. "Louis came shortly and he carried you back to your room.

"You kept muttering something over and over," Louis said. "But I couldn't understand what it meant."

"It's the language of the moon. Something only seers can understand," Gummy explained. "What did you need to remember, Selene?"

I gulped and then slowly shook my head, "Not me, Gummy. You need to remember something. She told me to tell you to remember."

Gummy looked perplexed and she sighed.

All three of us snapped our heads towards the door when we heard a knock.

"It's Harry," I whispered.

Gummy nodded, "The other alphas will be here soon as well."

"What? What time is it?"

"Six," Louis answered.

My jaw dropped. I've been unconscious for four hours? I could have sworn I was only out of it for a couple of minutes.

"Wait, you haven't slept yet, Gummy? You too, Louis?" I looked at them worriedly.

"We were worried about you, Selene," Gummy answered.

"I'm so sorry," I said, covering my face with my hands in embarrassment.

"It's fine, Elle. I'm used to late nights anyway," Louis said. "Just as long as you're okay."

"Why don't you go freshen up before any other alphas show up?" Gummy suggested.

I looked at them, "Thank you. For everything."

They both just smiled at me and left my room. I heard the front door open after a few seconds and I decided to just go to the bathroom and take a quick shower. I wrapped a huge towel around me, and proceeded to the sink to brush my teeth.

After I did so, I stared at the mirror. I almost couldn't recognize myself. I looked so, so pale and it was especially prominent with my black hair and eyes. I blinked a couple of times. That wasn't right. My eyes were brown. I was sure my eyes were brown.

Then the silver hoop on my earlobe caught my eyes.

I felt its cold hard surface against my fingertips. So that also happened. That event was also real. That Zayn almost kissed me was real. I needed to talk to Cat about this.

I shook my head and decided to get dressed. I knew it wouldn't be long before the other alphas came and I wanted a moment with Harry before they arrived here.

I walked out my room dressed in a floral baby blue dress with capped sleeves and a square neckline that I partnered with a pair of white sneakers. I paused at the bottom of the stairs, suddenly unsure of what I would say to Harry.

I decided an apology would be best.

Louis walked out the kitchen with a steaming cup of coffee in his hands.

"I prepared a cup for you as well," he told me. "I'll just be outside. I still need to call Liam. Sybil is in her room."

I nodded and thanked him. I knew Harry was waiting for me inside the kitchen and that Gummy and Louis were just giving us a little privacy.

I took a deep breath, steeling myself.

I stopped as soon as I took one step inside the kitchen.

Harry had his back turned to me, facing our fridge on the other side of the room. I was about to speak up when I realized what he was looking at. It was my note for Gummy. My note telling him that I was going to be next door.

My heart skipped a beat. I looked at his broad back and noticed that his fists were balled tightly on his side.

"Harry?" I meekly called.

There were a few seconds before he finally turned to me. The moment my eyes met his, I knew he hadn't slept a wink. He took a step closer and in a blink, he was in front of me.

He looked at me like he was making sure I was really there. Like he was making sure it was really me. His green eyes bore into mine and I could feel the apprehension and sadness brimming over.

I took a step closer to him and wrapped my arms around him, "I'm so sorry about last night, Harry."

I felt him relax to my embrace and felt him wrap his arms around me as well.

"Please don't disappear like that again," I heard him murmur.

I didn't reply. I didn't know when she would call me again. All I knew was when she did, I probably would be out of their reach again. And I couldn't promise that. Not when I want answers from her myself.

"Don't leave me," Harry hugged me tighter, his voice pleading.

"Shhh, Harry, it's fine. I'm fine. And I'm back now."

Harry pulled away from me, his eyes brimming with sadness and fear.

"It scares the fuck out of me, Selene. I feel like you're slipping away. And that you're going to a place I can't reach you and I won't be able to bring you back."

"I'll always come back, Harry. Always."

Harry shook his head, "You don't understand. I-I... when I found out you went missing again and even with all the precautions we took and even with Louis and Liam having tattoos linked to yours but still couldn't find you, I felt myself going mad. I was going crazy trying to find you but I couldn't do anything but run around in circles. My mind was running in all these directions, thinking the worst but just fucking praying to the Moon Goddess that we find you soon."

"You did find me, Harry."

"Only after Dylan and Liam did first," Harry bitterly said. "I hate being second or third when it comes to you, Sweetheart."

His gaze turned towards the window to our side where I knew Zayn's house was, "I hated it then and I still hate it now."

I didn't know what else to say. I couldn't promise that it wasn't going to happen again. Even I didn't know if it would. But I knew if it were to happen again, I'd jump out of the car and follow her the moment she called for me all over again.

"When you told me you didn't want to be with me last night, I realized just how fucking painful it was to be away from you."

I gulped. I felt like I knew where this was going.

"Harry, don't," I shook my head, stepping away from him and wrapping my arms around myself. "It's not good to feel like that right now. Not when we're so unsure of what's happening around us. Not when-not when I know I'll probably hurt you again."

"I don't care, Selene," Harry took a step closer to me again.

He reached out to my face and tucked the hair behind my left earlobe. He stared at my ear for a while and I knew he could see the earring, "I already knew it was going to hurt the first night I approached you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 136 41
Autophobia Noun A fear of one's self Copyright @Niallspopsicle ©
Bite Me By Holly

Fanfiction

18.9K 549 18
Just Read it - it has vampires!!
847 1 19
Louis Tomlinson is a vampire who mostly isolates himself in his room away from the others, he only comes out at sunset to feed. Louis has deep trauma...
16.8K 512 33
The year is 2090 and the Vampire's have risen to power, overthrowing the Government and the Royal family, who are now long gone. Harry Styles is the...