TROUBLE © 2019 |Editing|

By yorokobiaaii

Welcome to Kantaphat University. 😎 More

Hunter's Moon.
2. New Moon
3: BLUE MOON.|edited|
4: "FOOL" MOON. |edited|
5: BLOOD MOON. |edited|
6: SOTUS. |edited|
7: CRAZY MOON. |edited|
8: Piece of Cake |edited|
9: The Sweet Ride. |edited|
10: Red Moon |edited|
"The Ghost?"
12: Book of the Damned. |edited|
13: Fate. |edited|
14: Asclopius. |edited|
15: The Moon. |edited|
NOTE
17: PhaForth |edited|
18: The Gang |edited|
Chapter II |edited|
1. Mate |edited|
2. Cozy |edited|
🎉Happy Birthday Khun Ying 👑🎊
3. ForthBeam |edited|
4. Reap what you Sow |edited|
5. Distance |edited|
6. Restart
7. Trouble
8. Surrender
9. The Biggest Fan
10. Dreams and Reality
11. Reason's & Doubt
12. Yes or No?
13. Sky burning Stars.
EXTRA II
14. M.U
15. The Admirer
16. Wonders of the Moon
EXTRA III
EXTRA IV
17. Follow your Heart.
EXTRA (fin)
18. Conflicted Heart
19. Conflicted Heart
20. Dearest Moon
21. The Chosen Moon
22. T.Y
23. The Keeper
24. Closer
~Mr. Red~
Extra: Restless Heart.
6 Moons (Extra)
1. Yearning for your Love
2. Heart of the Matter.
3. Lam's Place
4. Lam's Place II
5. Barricade
6. Giving up on you
7. Dumbass

EXTRA.

1.9K 83 5
By yorokobiaaii

A/N: okay guys. Let me try this one 🤣🤦

Written by:
Yorokobiaaii.

"To hear every plea from every soul who desired more of the thing he had first identified, the thing that moved man further from the simple light of existence and deeper into the darkness of his own obsession. Time.

It seemed to be running too fast For everyone but not to him."

"Indeed." The famous doctor in the ER agrees to it. He's been staring at his wrist watch ever since they went in to the operating room. No, they don't have a patient right now, it's just another crazy conference they usually had every once a month. So naturally, their topic is just about the problems in ER and OR and because he's one of the resident doctor in Triage, Dr.Tihn needs to be there too, But he have a date with his boyfriend.

"This is not funny at all." It took him few minutes before he can excuse himself from the meeting since his superiors won't let him leave, unless he can give them an idea how to help other doctors to fix their problems in their ward.

"This is Madness!! It's their problem, Why do I have to meddle with it?" Then he rush back to his office to get his things so he can leave, when someone grabbed his coat.

"Ai'Tihn you never change, do you, don't run in the hallway?"

"No. We're not in school!" As if she change a bit. "Oh right Ai'Nae, I heard your brother is studying engineering?"

"Yup, the guy's name is Lam and he's currently a Sophomore in Kantaphat University, why do you ask?"

"I see, nothing I'm just curious, but why in Kantaphat? You're an alumnae of Kasetsart University right? why didn't you convince him to study there?"

"Because he doesn't want to get into med school Just like me and our brother. Hey, Dr. Tihn you're from Kasetsart too, right? What batch are you? 1957?"

"1957, look who's talking?! if I didn't know you're older than me. Wait a sec I need to take this." Tsk I didn't notice that my phone has been vibrating for a while now, And my boyfriend is waiting for me, I hope he's not mad. "Hello, Tohl?"

"Hello to you Handsome Doctor, how are you today?" Tsk this guy..

"I'm alright, I'm sorry for making you wait, but I'm on my way now.." little bit of white lies won't hurt right?

"No, no P'Tihn listen, uhm.. you see, the reason why I called you is because, uhm.. I don't think I can make it today, we just finished our presentation but the Prof suddenly arranged another set of projects, I really want to have lunch with you and so on. But , err.. spare me today, please?"

Again.. "ah.. Sure, no problem."

"Thank you Na P'Tihn, Love you na, wait I have to go now, see you tomorrow. Bye!"

What's that? *Sigh never mind. He's busy with his studies and im busy with my work but.. but atleast Im trying my best to spend more time with him..

Never mind.

"Hey Dr.Tihn! I thought you're leaving? You seemed in a hurry earlier but now.. is there a problem? Maybe I can help."

"No it's okay don't worry about it, until what time is your duty today Nurse Nae?"

"What's with the formality? My duty is 3-9 at the evening, why? Do you want to go out with me? Hmm Ai'Tihn?"

"Are you taking some illegal drugs or what?" Seriously this woman.

"You're so rude!. Let me guess, your wife cancelled your date, again?"

"That's none of your business."

"Right, then my schedule is none of your business too! Tch!"

"And I thought we're friends Ai'Nae?"

"We are P'Tihn! So stop pouting! Your shift is already over right? Go home na and take a rest, you need it. You look like a walking corpse."

Maybe she's right, instead of being upset I should take this opportunity to relax.

Right. But before I could pack my things and leave. The person who suggested that I should go home and relax stopped me by asking to help her junior.

"Who? Why now? I don't want to stay any longer so tell your "junior" to go back tomorrow."

"P'Tihn come on, just this once. He's a Sophomore med student and a family friend, he said that he just have to ask few questions and that's it. It won't take long, please P'Tihn."

"But why does it have to be me? And stop giving me those puppy eye of yours Nurse Nae, that's not gonna work out this time!"

"Because we're friends! You said it yourself!!! Come on, please. Shia!! I received a message from him, he said he's in the lobby na. Wait here Doc Tihn I will introduce him to you okay? Thank Youuuu!!"

"Wait!" Why Is she thanking me? I don't even remember agreeing to her request?! This is stupid.

(While in the hospital lobby)

"Right, I understand, yes yes I will remember that. Yes Phana, shia! You should have join me here then! Fine. Oh wait, P'Nae is here na. Bye! Yes yes I'll go straight hooome after this. Bye!"

"Oh god you're really here, Beam Baramee! It's been what? A year since the last time I saw you?"

"Haha P'Nae!! It is so nice to see you again.." back then, I used to tell everyone that P'Nae was my aunt's favorite intern here in this hospital but to cut it short, P'Nae is actually Ai'Lam's elder sister. And ofcourse she know about my Husband very well.

"You look great Beam. I am so glad you're here, you need to explain a lot of things to me." Oh no. "I heard a lot of issues from Lam about you and Nong Forth, but before anything else, we need to hurry cause the Doctor that I asked to help you in your presentation is an inpatient one. Let's go!"

Then P'Nae dragged her Nong Beam to the Emergency room where the impatient doctor is waiting for them.

"Here put on the mask. The doctor's office is inside and there are lots of patient's here we don't want you to get any virus from them right?"

"Tsk I know that P'."

"And Beam, let me give you a warning, Don't be shock when you met the Doctor, okay?"

"Huh? What do you mean P'?"

But instead of giving him an answer, she just smirked at him and opened the door..

"Dr.Tihn? Eh? Where the hell is he?"

"P'Nae, you're not fooling around right?" Cause there's no one else here in the office.

"No, ofcourse not. Oh, his bags are still here. Maybe he went to the comfort room. Wait here Nong, have a sit."
Then nurse Nae left the office to look for the said doctor.

Beam sat down to the couch near the table where the Doctor's books are placed properly. He took a glance and read the name encrypted to it.

Tihn M.D

Then suddenly..

"Nurse Nae, are you he..re.."

Beam turned his attention to the man who's looking for his P', but immediately frozen to his roots when he saw the guy standing infront of him, who's also frozen just like him.

What the heck ?!!!

"FORTH?"
"TOHL?"

Eh?!!! Who's Tohl? "Wait, who?"

And who's Forth?!! "No, that's my question, who's Forth? And wait you said you can't make it today cause you still have projects that needs to be finish?"

Wha.. what? Wait."No, I told you I have a presentation tomorrow that's why I'm here, remember? Wait forth what are you doing here?"

What??!!! "Who's Forth.? Tohl there's no one else in here but you and me! Are you okay? What's happening to you? Wait, did you trim your hair?"

Wha-.. this is Madness!! I don't understand a thing! "Wait .. wait. Please just answer me okay?! What are you doing here?"

He.. he's asking me that question? For real?? "What? I'm a doctor here, have you forgotten about it? What's the matter with you?"

Now Beam is getting furious because of what the guy said to him. He can't even understand half of what he's saying!! And since when Forth became a damn doctor?!!

And suddenly, they heard someone laughing outside of the office.

"P'Nae?" She's back..

"You know Her?" Since when did he met her? I don't remember introducing my boyfriend to her?!!

"Hahahaha ofcourse He know me so well, Dr.Tihn. Tsk tsk, This is such a rare scenario. I should have brought my phone with me."

"Nurse Nae! What the hell are you talking about?!"

"Relax my friend. Come here Beammie, I'll introduce you to the Doctor who will help you."

"Huh?" Who's doctor?

"What?" Is she talking about that Nong again?

"Beam, i what you to meet one of the best doctor in the emergency room, and the most famous doctor in the Triage, Dr. Tihn. Ai'Tihn this is the Junior that im talking about earlier, and his name is Beam, Beam Baramee."

..

...

....

WHAT?!!!!

(1.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.9K 3.6K 11
Starring ForthBeam (TaeTee) in your typical jockXnerd high school love story. Admit it, we all love clichè chicklits. So how about we feed our sweet...
46.6K 1.8K 14
"you'll be forever and ever still on my mind .."
108K 4.8K 28
He has a sweet gummy smile I ever see. I want him. He is mine - Beam He is dangerous for heart. I want to stay safe and healthy, beside, I am not in...
79.3K 2.7K 11
A short Forth Beam story