Getting Closer To My Mate

By fspinkey

Zach, the alpha werewolf, finds out that his mate is a human and she is far away from his beautiful imaginati... More

Introduction
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter- 42
Chapter- 43
Chapter- 44
Chapter- 45
Chapter 46
Chapter- 47
Chapter- 48
Chapter- 49
Chapter- 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter- 53
Chapter- 54
Chapter- 55
Chapter- 56
Chapter- 57
Chapter- 58
Chapter- 59
Chapter- 60

Chapter 29

1.3K 48 7
By fspinkey

-Fima-

"A new day ha-a-a-s co-o-o-me..." I am singing Celine Dion's one of my favorite songs and preparing to go to my campus. After that I have to go to the agents to rent apartment. I can't stay any longer than this at Riko's dorm room.

I sigh and get out of the room. I won't remember anything from my past.

A new day has come!

I reach at my university and open my heart once again.

Where are you all handsome boys? Come into my sight and make my day blissful.

Though I'm saying this, no boy looks as sparkling and handsome as before in my eyes. My eyes have seen someone unbeatably sparkling and beautiful and handsome...

No! I haven't seen anyone. Every boy is equally handsome and beautiful.

I force my heart to look at boys. Suddenly Riko, who is coming along with me, waves her hand to someone. I look at that direction and see Mac and Eric.

They are calling us. We go to indoor Basketball court. Mac joins his group and starts to play. Mac is almost six feet six. That makes him look like a giant beside me. He plays so well. I, Riko and Eric cheer on him.

-Zach-

I wake up and get myself hugging a round pillow. It's a long hugging pillow. Hugging it, I try to compare Fima's height with it. I think Fima is shorter than this pillow. I laugh silently and hug it tightly. How would it feel if it were real Fima?

Suddenly I feel a presence in my room and the next moment I hear a familiar voice.

"That's not our Luna. Our Luna is shorter and cuter. So stop hugging it and get ready for the campus."

I make an annoying expression. "Shut up!"

I get ready and start my car to go to campus. Nelson is driving his own car. Alice is sitting beside him. I feel annoyed again.

Lucky bastard!

Reaching the campus, I sniff to catch her smell and walk towards Indoor basket ball court. I see her standing with her friends. She, Emma and Riko are not looking at their friends, they are looking at the court.

I walk towards her. Nathan has just joined them but the girls don't bother to look at him.

"Hey Fima! Where are you looking at? Hey!" Nathan calls Fima in whispering tone but it sounds alarming.

"Shoo! Nathan. You won't get it." Emma says.

"Yeah. Just don't disturb us." says Fima.

I stand at silently behind her but she doesn't notice. I lower my head to reach her head level to look at the direction where she is staring. Break time is going on so the players are drinking water or juice or sitting somewhere to take rest. Their faces are slightly reddened and sweaty because of all the jumps and runs in the sport. Then I look at her face. Her face is glowing and her eyes are sparkling looking at those guys.

My hot breath falls on her cheek and then she feels someone's presence near her and looks at me sharply. Seeing my face so suddenly near her face, she shrieks and jumps back. I feel to laugh but suppress it. It is almost like our first meeting.

-Fima-

I look at the familiar face in front of me.

Am I seeing right? Who's in front of me? Is it really Za...

"What were you doing?" he asks in an angry tone. His face is also having an angry expression.

Now, what did I do to make him this angry? I should be the one to be angry seeing his face.

"What are you talking about?" I look somewhere else.

"You were watching those guys when I am here for you to look at. How shameless and stupid you can be!"

I give him 'Are you a mad or a narcissist?' look.

"Okay, I got that. I'll show you today who's the most handsome here in this campus." Saying this he takes out his cell phone and calls someone so excitingly to join him in the sport.

I know I should go away from here. My friends, except Nathan, are giving me a strange look. They must be thinking that what I did to make Zach react like this. I can't move my legs from there, I feel numbness inside me. I want to see what he wants to show.

Within ten minutes all Blue Shot's members gather in front of us. Zach takes them to the court, talks to the coach and the basket ball team members there. After that, Zach says something to his Band members and Nathan. Two teams form up; one is Blue Shot members including Nathan and the other is the regular basket ball team. Zach ties up his long hair back. And then, Blue Shot members and Nathan throw their upper body clothes away, except Patrix.

"Crazy fools!" he mutters annoyingly. But others are enjoying it. They all hold Patrix and forcefully throw away his upper clothes too. Looking at them makes me feel that I am not in the beginning of winter season at all. All the girls and some boys shout with excitement seeing some handsome and hunky boys with wonderful abs. I won't deny that I, too, want to drool over those hunky figures. 

But Zach shines out the most and I can't move my eyes away from him. That broad shoulder, wide chest, strong collar bones, long neck, the apple of Adam, strong muscles, strong arms, slightly tanned pale skin. I just want to embrace him and kiss him, lick him and bite him. I know my imagination is running wild and I'm feeling so guilty inside but I can't stop this wild beast natured imagination in my head. I remember that day when he jumped on me and did those embarrassing things to me. At this moment I want to do those embarrassing things to him too and shout stupidly 'You are mine. Mine...' . I shut my eyes and clench my hands into fists in attempt to control my desire for him.

"Blue Shot! Blue Shot!" The girls are cheering them on. Emma is also shouting.

The game starts and within five minutes Zach throws the ball to the basket. Everyone shouts again. Zach looks at me giving me the 'how's that?' look.

Within ten minutes, Blue shot and Nathan score 4 and the opponent score 1. That 1 seems the result of mercy of Blue Shot. Their faces redden with uneasiness.

Zach points his index fingers to me with a big victorious smile, though the smile looks narcissistic in my eyes. The crowd shouting for Blue Shot suddenly realizes that the handsome dude Zach is pointing at someone to show off his victory. Everyone looks at my direction and I jump behind Eric. So naturally everyone sees that Zach is pointing at Eric. Eric, the handsome Latino guy, who looks like... umm... looks like the younger cousin of Wlliam Levy, is a top level shy guy inside and flirtatious guy outside. The crowd stops shouting and I can feel uneasiness in Eric's Body language.

"Pfft-" I laugh silently thinking what Zach's fans, especially girls, are imagining now. 'Zach X Eric' pair. Poor Eric! "Ha ha ha..."

Just then I feel a large hand grabs my head and pulls me out of my hideout behind Eric. It's Eric's hand.

"What are you doing, you damn Shorty? That Romeo of yours shooting his love shots towards you and you're hiding behind me, creating all the misunderstandings regarding to our se*uality."

I look at Eric's annoyed face. It's good that I am wearing a hoodie or else I am afraid of being recognized and torn apart by Zach's fans. I move Eric's hand away and run from there. 

ATTENTION:

Hey! Great News! I am publishing my paranormal romance novella 'Forever, My Dear Ghost' on 01 March 2022. It's available for pre-order on Amazon, Kobo and many other platforms. Type the link mentioned in the picture, read the brief description and select your favorite shop to place your order.

* Pre-order campaign is going on up to 01 March 2022. You can get your copy @ $0.99 only. So hurry up.

** Sign up my newsletter and stay updated. Many exciting news is on the way. Just type: www.fspinkey.com

* If you want to review my book on any platform like Amazon, Instagram, Twitter, blog or anything, fill in the form on my website and get a free ARC (Advance Reader's Copy).

Thank you all. It all happened because of your love F. S. Pinkey

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

243K 7.9K 40
Alexi is your average high school junior. He gets good enough grades, he has an amazing best friend, and his family is super caring. But, there is a...
167K 4.4K 26
A girl named Emma has gone through a lot of problems. One day she is given a chance, to start a new and fresh life with her father. Emma won't pull a...
383K 24.2K 44
{Completed} *WATTYS 2018 LONGLIST* *Wattpad Featured Story - Oct 2017* You shouldn't date before you've found your mate. It's what all the teenagers...
202K 6.1K 30
Humans and werewolves just don't mix right? What happens when you find out that you're the Alphas Human Mate? Your world gets turned upside down... "...