Nia

By yngtxc

Nia Williamson is seventeen, with hazel eyes, light brown hair, and caramel skin. She lives with both her par... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Valentines Day Part 2
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue

Chapter 40

751 37 2
By yngtxc

Monday, December 24, 2018

7:08 AM

Nia was up early setting up for the Christmas party. She told her Mom that she didn't want her Dad at her party which her Mom did understand. 

She was putting on some regular clothes because Stasey was coming over to do her hair. She just wanted a slick ponytail. She put on shorts and a hoodie. Just as she was sliding on her socks the doorbell rang. She went downstairs and opened the door, a brown skinned middle aged woman stood before her.

"Nia?". Stasey questioned with a smile.

"Yes, this me. Hi, how is your stay in Cali so far?". Nia pulled Stasey into a hug.

"It is so beautiful here. I'm actually thinking about moving here". Stasey replied walking further into the house.

"You definitely should. But, can I get chu anything before we start?". Nia questioned.

"A water is fine". Stasey replied as she began setting up.

Nia went into the kitchen and grabbed water out of the refrigerator. 

She went back into the living room and Stasey was all set up.

"Here you go". Nia handed her the water.

Nia turned on Netflix and picked a movie as Stasey started her hair.

*

8:24 AM

Stasey finally finished Nia's hair and Nia loved it. 

Nia handed her the money and helped her pack up.

"Thank you so much for flying here so close to Christmas you probably have family you want to spend time with". Nia thanked her.

"Actually it's just been just me for some time". Stasey replied, a haunted look coming over her.

"Is everything ok?". Nia questioned.

"Yeah. I just get really jacked up around this time of year". Stasey sighed.

"Well, why don't you come to my Christmas party tonight. My Mom and some of her friends will be there and it'll give you a chance to make some friends here in case you do decide to move". Nia persuaded her.

"Hm, I don't wanna impose on you and your family". Stasey was contemplating coming.

"It's not a problem it's just my Mom and some of her friends and some of my friends". Nia was really hoping she was going to come.

"Ok, I'll come. What time is it gonna be at?". Stasey agreed.

"Yaaas. It's at eight and you don't have to bring anything". Nia cheered.

"Ok see you tonight". Stasey stood.

She went out the front door and Alex was content that she had gotten Stasey to come.

She decided to text Trey and see if he would come, knowing more than likely that he would.

Trey😒😒😒

Nia💖💖💋💋: You comin 2 the xmas party?

Trey😒😒😒: I ain't know you wanted me to...

Nia💖💖💋💋: Well now you know🤷‍♀️

Nia put her phone down and decided to take a nap.

*

12:57 PM

Nia woke up and her phone was ringing.

"Hello?". She answered.

"Open da fuck up". Anaya replied making Nia laugh.

She hung up the phone and went downstairs. She opened the front door and Jameer and Anaya were standing there.

"Hey y'all". Nia hugged them both.

"Wassup. Ohhh she did a nice lil job on yo nappy head". Anaya surveyed Nia's hair.

"Bitch my shit ain't and neva was nappy hoe". Nia mushed the side of Anaya's head.

"Yeah yeah. Whatever you say". Anaya chuckled.

"Y'all got gifts fa me?". Nia asked.

"Bitch no". Anaya looked Nia up and down.

"Ok well I guess yo shit going back to Amazon". Nia rolled her eyes.

"I'm kidding here big head ass". Anaya handed Nia a small box.

"Aww I love yo bipolar ass". Nia hugged Anaya.

She opened the box to reveal a rose gold Michael Kors bracelet.

"Oh my God Naya I love it. Thank you". Nia pulled Anaya into a hug again.

"It was the least I could do for my Niapoo". Anaya smiled.

Nia handed her a gift which was a red You Matter hoodie from Demetrius Harmon. 

"Bitch yaass Nia finna have me right when I go back to school". Anaya hugged the hoodie.

"Open my gift hoe". Jameer handed Nia a medium  sized box.

Nia opened the box to reveal a rose gold glitter laptop case.

"Aww thanks babe". Nia handed Jameer her gift, she got her three Fenty lipglosses.

"Yaas wit the fucking makeup shits bitch". Jameer stuck her tongue out.

"I'm hungry as shit". Nia rubbed her stomach.

"Let's go to Steak N Shake". Jameer suggested.

"Bet let's go". Nia stood up.

They got their purses and got in Jameer's car and drove to Steak N Shake and got out.

"Bruh when I tell y'all I'm so hungry". Nia could hear her stomach growling.

They went inside and Nia immediately spotted that bitch Tati.

Roscoe was in line.

"Hey". Nia walked up next to him.

"Oh shit wassup Nia". Roscoe pulled her into a hug.

"Nothing much wassup wit chu?". Nia pointed to Tati who was still sitting at the table.

"Nothing. I told you I was gon check her bout the incident at the mall and I plan on doing it right now". He explained.

"Great, we can make it a double". Nia walked up in line and ordered her food. 

"What chu mean a double? I'on want chall fighting Nia". Roscoe stated firmly.

"I'm not tryna fight ha. If we gon make this right here work, I'an tryna have ole girl in ya ear about how I'm not right fa you". Nia replied.

"Alright but chu sitting next to me where I can restrain yo ass just in case". Roscoe kissed the side of her head.

Nia got her food and tried to walk off toward the table. Roscoe quickly grabbed her arm.

"You wildin if you think you going over there by yoself". He shook his head.

Nia rolled her eyes. She waited for Roscoe to get his food and they walked to the table with Anaya and Jameer behind them.

"Hey Tati". Nia smiled.

"I thought I was done wit this bitch". Tati looked to Roscoe.

"Look I ain't come to fight, I came to make amends because it's Christmas but if you giving that energy then I don't know what to tell you". Nia was trying to be nice as Anaya and Jameer looked on.

"Bitch I don't give a fuck about allat. I don't want to be cool and I damn sure don't want to be friends wit cha fake ass". Tati spat.

"Tati your mad at me for what tho? Did I take ya mans? Did I fuck ya mans? Did I slide in your nigga's DM? Like which one? Cause you dick riding me like I stole your nigga". Nia frowned.

"Fuck you hoe". Tati stood up.

"You know what, out of respect for Roscoe I'm not gonna touch you. But if you wanna pull up Roscoe know the addy". Nia picked her food up and was about to walk off.

"Nah, you know what Tati, since it's the season of givin I thought I would give you this free ass whoopin". Anaya stood up quickly and snatched Tati's hair up and started slapping her across the face.

"Anaya!". Nia tried to pull Anaya and Tati apart.

"Let go!". Roscoe tried to get Tati's hair free from Anaya's hand.

Anaya finally let go once she realized Tati's frontal was off her head.

"Bitch". Anaya threw Tati's frontal at her as Roscoe held her back.

"I swear to God all y'all hoes gon catch it". Tati yelled after them.

"Anaya you did not have to jump in that". Nia spoke as they got back in the car.

"Nah but chu was tryna come at her on a different energy than the last time y'all was in contact and she was still on ten. Ok bitch you wanna be on ten well I'mma be on ten too fuck is you talking bout". Anaya spat.

They went back to Nia's house talking about tonight's events.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.9K 2.4K 66
Things were never supposed to go like this. Mya had her life figured out. Even her love life, to be honest. A fake boyfriend, who also happened to be...
11.2K 257 29
My name is Lyrica Lee and I am a Junior at Millbrook High School in North Carolina and I am 5'4 and my hair is black and I am and American and Aries...
733 74 33
'Nia got a time travel Christmas wish to get back her love. Can she fix her past before it's too late?' Nia and Sam. Friends since 5th Grade. Fell in...
201K 2.7K 44
Hate; feel intense or passionate dislike for (someone or something) Carter Shay is a seventeen year old girl who's grown up with everything handed to...