Lost In Desire → Mashley: Boo...

By snailmailings

Remake coming soon! Ashley Marie Surcombe and Mitchell Donald Ralph Hudges are the bestest of friends. But Mi... More

Lost In Desire (A Mashley Story)
Pilot
Can't Get You Out Of My Mind
Advice
Party Time
Sparks
Truth or Dare?
Why Would He Care?
Awkward Moments and Brain Freezes
Overprotective
Nicknames and Shots Fired
Red, White and Blue
Ashley Aresment
I Got Away With It
Too Scared to Scream
#Mashley Netflix Marathon
Awkward Sibling Hugs
Lachlan
Good News and Bad News
Mitch Casanova
The Ninja Strikes Again
Recording Spree and Instagram Problems
Truth or Dare 2: Awkward, Hot and Funny Dares
Death Threats
Rain on the Roof
Too Soon
Changes for #Lorome
Positive or Negative
A Little #Lorome Help
Playing With My Heartstrings
Familiar Voices
Finding Out the Truth
Beaten Bodies and Bloody Cries
White
Cuts
Epilogue
IT'S UP!
New Book!

The Part Where I Break Free

1.7K 42 20
By snailmailings

Chapter 35

Mitch's POV

"My Ashley, IS IN THE ICU?!" I shout. Jerome grips my shoulder and I wince in pain.

"Yes, normal hospital treatment wasn't working and there was urgent. She is under great care Mr. Hughes" he says tapping his fingers on his clipboard.

"I want to see her" I say coldly.

"Mr. Hughes...."

"That's Mitch to you!" I shout.

"Mitch! Calm down!" Mark shouts.

"I don't want to calm down! I want to see my girlfriend!" I scream. The room goes silent. So silent, you can hear a pin drop and hear it until it becomes quiet. Everyone looks at me, then stares at the doctor.

"Alright, but wait at least about 15 minutes, so the liquid can settle." He says, standing in the doorway.

"Fine. But I want to be left alone" I look at everyone. "Sorry guys. I know you have been looking for me. But I just want to be alone" They all nod their heads and exit the room, the doctor following them. As soon as they were out of sight, and they couldn't hear me anymore, I let the tears flow down my face.

~

The doctor came back in my room. I turned my head from the TV and to him.

"Alright," He says walking towards me. He gently pulls the IVS out of my arm and wrapped a bandage around my arm, where the IV was. I stand up, my legs shaking a bit as the doctor leads me past the nurses rushing from, or to the ICU, giving looks at me. After a while of walking through the mazes of hallways, he stopped me in front of a room.

"She's in here?" I ask pointing at her room.

"Yes." He says. "She could be awake, or she could most likely be sleeping."

"It doesn't matter. I want to see her" I say.

"You have about 10 minutes with her. Then you can see her again in a few more hours." He opens the door. I walk in looking at the floor and I close it looking up at her. Her pale, small body laying on the bed, tubes in her arms. My hand instantly flies to my mouth. I feel hot tears in my eyes. I walk over to her bed, feeling a hot tear down my cheek.

"Oh Ashley." I say as my voice cracks. A lump finds it way into my throat.

(You know that feeling 😬)

"I'm so sorry. I should have done everything I could to stop Ryan" Tears were now streaming down my cheeks like a river. I grasp her cold, pale and small hand.

"Please stay Ashley" I say kissing her cheek. "I love you" I cry over her limp body. "Come back my beautiful Ashley." I say gasping. "Please"

I feel her grasp my hand. I look up at her, and see her smooth chocolate eyes looking at me.

"I'll stay" She says. A smile appears on my face and I lift my head above hers, and kiss her warm, soft lips. A spark raises inside of me. She breaks away with a smirk on her face.

"Mitch, we can't do this in a hospital! Later" I smile.

"You heard all of that?" I ask.

"Yes. I did"

"Yeah. Cheesy. I know" I say rubbing the back of my neck with my hand.

"No. I think it was very sweet" She says with that cute smile of hers.

"I just want you to know that, my beautiful penguin"

"I'm not beautiful." She says shyly. "I don't even see why you love me"

"Bullshit! You are beautiful, sweet, caring, funny, adorable, sexy; there are too many words that describe you my poofy penguin"

"Mitch! I'm blushing!" She teases.

"Good. I want you to know that" I say. She smiles.

God I love her smile.

"How are you feeling?"

"Well, other than the fact that I was raped, TWICE, I'm in the ICU, and I almost bled to death. I'm alright"

"I'm so sorry Ash. I should have done everything in my power to stop Ryan. But those shackles were holding me down. Literally" I say looking at the floor. She giggles softly.

"Mitch. Look at me." She says putting her hand under my chin and lifting it up towards her. "It's okay. I'm okay as long as you're okay" I smile.

"Thank you Ash. I'm alright now that I know you're alive" She smiles. "I also have something to tell you"

"What?"

"Ryan and Jane were taken to jail today. No trial even! Ryan is sent for 5 years, but earlier today, Jane died from a heart attack"

"She's. Dead?"

"Yes Ashley. Let's see how she likes it in hell"

"You mean, I'm free?"

"Yes." Her eyes light up. A blonde nurse pops her head into the doorway and opens the door. She looks to be about in her 40s.

"Oh, Ms. Surcombe! You're awake!" She cheers.

"Hello nurse." I say. "How is she doing?" I ask nervously. She grasps my hand; and I grasp hers'. She looks down at her clipboard.

"She is doing better than we expected!" She says. "We just need to run more tests on her, stitch the cuts on her arms Andretti the blood cells in her body repopulate."

"And how long is that going to take?"

"About a week"

"Thank you nurse."

"Well, I think you need to let Ms. Surcombe rest."

"Alright" I say standing up. I kneel back down to give Ashley a small kiss. "I love you Ash"

"I love you too Mitch"

~

Ashley's POV

It's been a week since I was checked in the hospital. I now have faint stitches on my arms, the bruises are nearly gone, and my blood is back up and running. Mitch was checked out a few days ago but he always came back to visit me. Today I was well enough to be checked out. The nurse was pulling the IVs' out of my arms.

I heard a knock on the door when she was done.

"Come in!" I said. The door opened to see Mitch standing in the doorway. I felt a smile creep onto my face.

"Hey my beautiful Ashley" He says standing next to my bed. He gives me a little peck on the lips and sits down next to me.

"Hi my handsome Benja" I say.

"How you feeling?" He asks.

"Much better."

"Happy you get to check out today?"

"Yes! I hate the food here!"

"I hated the food too" He says.

"As do I" The nurse said. She wrapped my arm in a bandage where the IV was located. "Alright Ms. Surcombe, I'm done. You are now free to go home!" She cheers. "But we do suggest strict bed rest"

"Seems fine by me"

"You are free to go!"

~

A day later when everyone was hanging out in the living room, but Ty nowhere to be found, the phone rings. Mark, the closest to the phone, picked up.

"Hello?" He says. "Yes you can" He hands the phone to Jocelyn. "It's for you" A look of confusion crosses her face. She takes the phone from Mark and walks into the kitchen.

"What was that about?" I asked.

"It was the hospital you were checked in. They were looking for Jocelyn" He says confused.

"That's strange." Mitch says. "How did they even know to reach her?"

"Records I guess. Plus they did get married in the fall last year" (You heard me. Deal with it)

"WHAT?!" We hear Jocelyn shriek in the kitchen. Everyone whipped their heads towards Jocelyn's direction. "We're on our way! Thank you!" She gasps before hanging up.

"Jocelyn! What happened?!" Louise shouts.

"It's Ty! He was found on the streets with a bullet wound in his chest and now he's been checked in the ICU!" She screams. "Whats" and "Hows" were spilling from everyone.

"Don't just stand there!" She shouts again. "Let's go!"

Didn't see THAT coming! NOW DIDYA!

-

I'm sorry. I'm a bad person. 😁

-

I don't hate Ty or anything. I still watch him. It was just an idea in my head.

-

So now season 3 of OUAT has been aired on Netflix! 😃🎉

-

I love that show!

-

And plus, I was going to make this the last chapter, but I was nice and there is going to be an epilogue!

-

Remember to like if you enjoyed, follow if you're new and would like to see more, then leave a comment of your thoughts of the chapter! Feedback is always appreciated!

-

Keep calm and read on!

-

~Nat 😃🎉💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.1K 3.3K 52
After six years at a depressing, boring office job in California, Y/N decides one night, while incredibly drunk, I might add, to quit her job and mov...
11.9K 438 37
Ashley and Mitch are finnaly togheter again. Their happyness can't be stopped as beautifull things happen to them. But what will happen if Jack retur...
16.5K 537 25
Remake coming soon! Ashley Marie Surcombe has made the biggest decision of her life to her Mitchell Hughes and they want to spend their life together...
33.3K 522 57
Jason and mitch love ashley. Jason has a 2 sisters,Angela and Luna and luna is the troublemaker and then theres Diana....mitchs old gf who will ashle...