Seductive Vibrations Book Fiv...

By HeatedErotica

**WARNINGS!** Strong sexual content included. Relationships in this story are based mostly on BDSM lifestyle... More

Book Four Chapter Twenty-Two
Book Five Quick Information
Book Five, Chapter One
Book Five Chapter Two
Book Five Chapter Three
Book Five Chapter Four
Book Five, Chapter Five
Book Five, Chapter Six
Book Five Chapter Seven
Book Five Chapter Eight
Book Five Chapter Nine
Book Five Chapter Ten
Book Five Chapter Eleven
Book Five Chapter Twelve
Book Five Chapter Thirteen
Book Five Chapter Fourteen
Book Five Chapter Fifteen
Book Five Chapter Sixteen
Book Five Chapter Seventeen
Book Five Chapter Eighteen
Book Five Chapter Nineteen
Book Five Chapter Twenty
Book Five Chapter Twenty-One
Book Five Chapter Twenty-Two
Book Five Chapter Twenty-Three
Book Five Chapter Twenty-Four
Book Five Chapter Twenty-Five
Book Five Chapter Twenty-Six
Book Five Chapter Twenty-Seven
Book Five Chapter Twenty-Eight
Book Five Chapter Twenty-Nine
Book Five Chapter Thirty
Book Five Chapter Thirty-One
Book Five Chapter Thirty-Two
Book Five Chapter Thirty-Three
Book Five Chapter Thirty-four
Book Five Chapter Thirty-Five
Book Five Chapter Thirty-Six
Book Five Chapter Thirty-Seven
Book Five Chapter Thirty-Eight
Book Five Chapter Thirty-Nine
Book Five Chapter Forty
Book Five Chapter Forty-One
Book Five Chapter Forty-Three
Book Five Chapter Forty-Four
Book Five Chapter Forty-Five
Book Five Chapter Forty-Six
Book Five Chapter Forty-Seven
Book Five Chapter Forty-Eight
Book Five Chapter Forty-Nine
Book Five Chapter Fifty
Book Five FINAL!
Book Six Start
Book Six Chapter One
Book Six Chapter Two
Book Six Chapter Three
Book Six Chapter Four
Book Six Chapter Five
Book Six Chapter Six
Book Six Chapter Seven
Book Six Chapter Eight
Book Six Chapter Nine
Book Six Chapter Ten
Book Six Chapter Eleven
Book Six Chapter Twelve
Book Six Chapter Thirteen
Book Six Chapter Fourteen
Book Six Chapter Fifteen
Book Six Chapter Seventeen
Book Six Chapter Eighteen
Book Six Chapter Nineteen
Book Six Chapter Twenty
Book Six Chapter Twenty-One
Book Six Chapter Twenty-Two
Book Six Chapter Twenty-Three
Book Six Chapter Twenty-Four
Book Six Chapter Twenty-Five
Book Six Chapter Twenty-Six
Book Six Chapter Twenty-Seven
Book Six Chapter Twenty-Eight
Book Six Chapter Twenty-Nine
Book Six Chapter Thirty
Book Six Chapter Thirty-One
Book Six Chapter Thirty-Two
Book Six Chapter Thirty-Three
Book Six Chapter Thirty-Four
Book Six, Final! The end!
Next books in the series

Book Six Chapter Sixteen

2.7K 101 1
By HeatedErotica

"Alena how the hell have you sliced your hand open?" Jackson walks over getting the first aid kit out, why is she frozen like she has seen a ghost?

"Alena, you're worrying me now" My hands grabbing her shoulders gently shaking her, her vision finally changing, and she seems to snap out of it looking at us all confused. 

My hands holding her arm as Jackson puts the bandage over it.

"What happened Alena?". I stand looking at her, how did she cut her hand on a plate before it smashed?

"I don't know, I reached into the top cupboard to get a towel to dry the plates, and felt something sharp go into my hand." 

My hands guide her away from the side, the cupboard is higher than my sight, climbing up I take out the towels, unfolding them slowly one at a minute, and sure enough, there is a knife.

"How the hell did that get in there? You are lucky it didn't hit your wrist" I pick it up throwing it in the sink.

"I don't know, I know I wouldn't put it up there, maybe Jo has while cleaning or something my mistake" My eyes glance towards Jackson, his head shaking, I know what he is thinking and it has to wait till Alena is asleep.

"Go sit down, no arguing I will dry up" I push her towards Jackson, unsure if she should be going through these cupboards right now. 

Drying up I quickly glance around other cupboards unable to see any knives, the knife that stabbed her doesn't look like one from Jackson's set. Alena is sat now laughing away, we need to check the house, we had not even though about them wanting to ensure they had weapons here when they come for the kids if anything goes wrong. 

Walking over I sit down, Liam and Georgina getting up and walking towards the kitchen, clearly talking about Alena but at least they are doing it out of earshot. MJ runs over to the table handing me a car, smiling at him I take it.

"Is this one for me then?" I smile at him as he nods and wraps his arms around me cuddling me. This feels awkward, Alena is looking at me like she has realised I don't know. Well at least she thinks I don't know, I don't even know if Jackson has told her I know, or if he is just leaving it till she feels ready? 

Looking at MJ, he is happy, very happy here and there is no point in ruining that.

"What is the plan for tonight?" Alena's voice quiet, my eyes still on MJ as I turn back around to face her.

"Well, that is up to you kitten, you only have two weeks till Marcus leaves, so every night is your choice, and neither of us will be upset by your choices" Jackson answering her as I turn back and smile, I will be happy even if she never asks me to be in the room again. She is smiling from ear to ear.

"I honestly want you both, I missed both of you together" I need to ask her about her fantasy and why she stopped going after it, Georgina and Liam are still sat talking at the kitchen.

"Anyway, while we are on this subject, I have something to ask you Kitten" She looks at me smiling,

"Oh and the answer to that is yes by the way, regarding tonight" She smiles hugging me and then Jackson, Liam watching as his eyes widen.

"Anyway, as I was saying. Why have you not let anyone other than Jackson be in the scenes? You wanted your fantasy so why use me as an excuse to not let others join in?" She can't use me as an excuse, she wanted to try before I came into her life.

"I will leave you two to it, I am going to spend time with the kids" Jackson up and leaves, why I don't know because he should hear this as well.

"Because it didn't feel right" Her head slowly lowers, and I shake mine at her grabbing her hands.

"Why Alena? You were going to do it before I got involved so why didn't it feel right?" Her eyes gaze up at me through her lashes.

"Because it didn't. I don't want it if you can't at least be in the room with me as well as Jackson. He offered to call Demetri a few times, but I said no, it felt like I was cheating on you."

"Alena, you would never be cheating on me, ever especially in that scenario, do you not understand that? Let's talk later when the kids are settled, and Georgina isn't stood listening" I turn my head and see Georgina's quickly turn, I knew she was listening. Alena smiles leaning over kissing my cheek.

"There is something else you need to know" What else has she been hiding?

"Oh yeah, what would that be?" I smile at her, holding off on my sarcasm, I could have said a lot but I won't. Georgina and Liam walk into the living room sitting with Jackson. She looks like she is struggling to get her words out, I can see the slight wetness in her eyes already, her fingers twiddling on her lap.

"Whatever it is Alena, I won't be hurt or upset. If that is what you are worried about" She looks up to me finally, her face now in full view.

"It's about MJ" I want to tell her I know, but I also don't want her thinking we have all been talking behind her back. It is her who should tell me no one else.

"I don't know how to say this Marcus, it was not like I knew you were alive and had time to prepare for you coming back. Jackson isn't his dad" She slides the paper across to me, the tests she had done without Jackson knowing. My eyes glancing over them and sure enough, there is no possible chance he is Jacksons.

"He is your son Marcus, if I knew you were alive I would have told you years ago when we figured it out" She looks nervous, why would she be so nervous?

"Alena, calm down honestly it is fine, what are you worried about?" I can see she is, why though I don't know, does she think I will be angry about this?

"I don't know Marcus, I know how much you wanted kids after everything with Maria, I just don't want to lose him" Moving I sit next to her, she is crazy, cuddling her a shake my head.

"You won't lose him to me, Alena, I am leaving in two weeks regardless, Jackson is his father, look at them. There is no way I would come in and destroy that boy's life because I wanted a child."

"Alena, he is your son far more than he is mine, he needs his mum and if you are worried I will take him with me, your worrying for nothing. To be honest, it wouldn't even be possible, most of my time I sleep at the base."

"But you can't just walk away Marcus, that wouldn't be right" I don't know how to make her understand that I have no choice, no choice at all in this matter.

"Alena, believe me, if I could stay and watch MJ grow I would, but I can't I signed up for those years, and I have to do them. I am right now Adrian, and when this mission ends I leave, and if needed I change my name again and become untraceable" She looks hurt, and I know she would be when she found out.

"If I could Alena I would be here, I swear it. I never wanted kids because I was afraid of being like my father. Then I did, and I am only doing this and walking away because I know he has Jackson, and I can't be Jackson Alena" I can see it in her eyes she still doesn't feel right.

"Look, let's just forget about it, for now, I have two weeks, and I would rather spend these two weeks happy with you, than working out how this will all work out with MJ after I leave, when there is only one solution Alena, and that is Jackson is his dad." 

I don't want to walk out on my son, I don't want to miss him grow, but at the same time I can't walk in there and say I am your dad then in two weeks up and leave it wouldn't be right. There is no way around this, no way at all.

"Now, I think you need to spend time with your family, I am going to go get some work done, I will be back down soon" Kissing her I walk off, not wanting to linger because I know if I do she will start talking about it again. I don't even have any work to do, I just have to wait for updates. I have some of my team following Luke, Mary and spider this weekend, that is all. 

Around now the shipment will be getting put into that safe at Alena's work, and Sunday the teams are due to go in while they are trying to open it. I will just stay out of the way while Georgina and Liam are here. Me being downstairs with them, will only add to their fuel and make them want to say something, I saw how they reacted when Alena kissed my cheek, and while Alena makes it look like she isn't bothered by their thoughts, I know they hurt her. 

Lying on the bed I close my eyes, I won't sleep I know I won't, but I can lie here and relax and just let the time pass me by. I hear the door opening, keeping my eyes shut the bed moves, and someone's arm wraps around me, I know it is Alena.

"Don't do this Marcus" I can't stay, and she needs to accept that MJ doesn't change that fact.

"Alena, I have no choice, I thought you understood that?" I keep my eyes closed, not wanting to see her hurt and pain.

"Not that" Her hand hits my chest and I open my eyes to see her head above mine.

"This, hiding away, pretending your life does not exist like before. It exists Marcus, and you have me" I wasn't doing that, for a change anyway.

"This time Alena, I am not, I was not laid here pretending my existence is fake, and a lie, I was laid here happy, and staying out of preying eyes way, waiting to find an excuse to belittle you and your choices" She nods realising I mean Liam and Georgina.

"They are leaving soon, come down, please. For me" I roll my eyes and cover my face, she doesn't play fair.

"Does Master need a spanking for rolling his eyes" I sit up fast, my hands grabbing her.

"Excuse me Kitten, and who do you think you are telling me what I can do and threaten to spank me?" She is looking at me amused.

"Well Master, if I am not allowed to roll my eyes why are you? I mean surely you should get punished for rolling your eyes, so what punishment would you like? We know you won't punish me" I can see she is playing, wanting a reaction, why has she changed so much?

"You know I will kitten, and as I said, your punishment won't be fun, not at all Kitten so I wouldn't push it" She smiles nodding, realising I do mean.

"Please come downstairs" Nodding I give up, her hands pulling me off the bed, walking down together Georgina and Liam stare at us as we walk into the room. Sitting down, Alena is sat next to me, Georgina talking about planning for a baby, I want to laugh, they are not ready to be parents their reactions today prove it. 

The child will grow up feeling judged, but unlike them, I will keep my mouth shut. Every now and then Alena whispers in my ear, her words trying to taunt me, is this another way to try get punished? Sitting Georgina talks about work, Jackson trying to sound interested but clearly growing bored.

"Master is very quiet, is he thinking about what I could be doing tonight when they leave?" She is saying it quiet enough, so Georgina and Liam don't hear, but I know Jackson can seeing the humour on his face. Ignoring her, I try to concentrate on Georgina and her talking, anything to distract me from Alena's taunt.

"Remember the other night Master, how amazing it felt to explore my full body like never before?" Hell, she is asking for this.

"Watch your mouth Kitten, you tease me in front of others knowing I won't touch you and you won't like the consequences," Her smirk tells me different, or at least she believes different.

"I think I will love it, Master, you don't seem to bothered by my words anyway, remember me screaming for you to go deeper and stop teasing" The feel of my cock expanding beneath my trousers making me uncomfortable, she smiles knowing her words are working though.

"Last warning kitten, you don't stop now you're getting punished no matter what" She nods, her body relaxing next to mine and relief washes over me that she has given in.

"See, she does that to me while driving down the motorways, while in the middle of restaurants, anywhere she knows I can't touch her without us getting arrested!" I smile at Jackson's words.

"The only reason she keeps going with you is she enjoys your punishments, notice she has shut up" Sitting Georgina and Jackson begin talking about his business, she seems to be much more into it now than she did before.

"I don't think Master whipped me hard enough, it almost tickled, did you get soft while you were away?" Fuck, turning to face her I pull her a 'don't you dare look' making her body shake.

"I was just saying Master, but then again you made up for it with your big."

"Right, enough, stop now seriously" My voice loud enough that everyone turns to look at me, Alena's smiling growing.

"I win" She winks and laughs as I shake my head, her eyes glancing down.

"Oh kitten definitely wins, look at Master, you seem pleased to hear my words" Jackson is laughing, Georgina and Liam looking confused unable to hear her words, I can fix this so quickly, and she won't like it.

"Not kitten, witch, right now your been a witch and you will be punished for it" I don't say it quietly, hearing Georgina's gasp as the words come out, Alena's eyes going wide realising she pushed me over the edge.

"Sorry Master" Alena's words once again quiet so Georgina and Liam can't hear, she thought I would stay quiet, no I will humiliate her in front of them if needed, her family no, I would not but Georgina and Liam yes. 

Georgina moves sitting near Alena talking to her, no doubt trying to find out what just happened.

"See, this is her all the time, but I think that might have been a bit harsh" I laugh and shake my head at Jackson's words.

"That is why she keeps doing it with you, she is pushing to see how far she can push you before you do something that yes she enjoys but makes her realise you mean it."

"Anyway, what happened to backing each other up and not doing what you are?" I am right, for this to work he can't turn around and say I am too harsh on her.

"I know, it's just not my style" I nod accepting that.

"It isn't but needs to be, if she is a brat, she won't stop until you control her right Jackson, not like she is a submissive, even if it means calling her a witch in front of her friends." He nods accepting I am right, his punishments worked on her as a submissive, but as a brat to actually make her stop it won't.

"So, the punishment?" I smile, I have a few ideas.

"Well, it could be a cold shower, silent treatment, penny hold, so many things, I just need to think of the one that will make her realise she does it again she won't like it." I know silent treatment would work wonders, but if I do that, it will start now, but then by tonight, the punishment will be done with. Moving I lean over to Alena my lips against her ear.

"Are you ready to hear your punishment witch?" I make sure only she can hear me, her nod telling me to continue.

"Silence treatment, from me, until tonight at nine. I won't answer you, I won't even acknowledge you from this point on" Turning my head I ignore her reaction, her arm nudging me, my mind telling me it isn't happening, and Alena is not here, that is the only way I can get through this, is to think of her as not here. 

Turning back to Jackson he must see her face as he looks amused.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

480 4 4
A collection of short erotic stories. Be mindful, every chapter will be different, there fore trigger warnings for every chapter are warranted. Now...
214K 4.6K 14
Ares stared at me and I swallowed nervously. My eyes trailed over his naked, muscular body as memories of our times together flooded my memory. "Loo...
32K 335 25
Mature content 18+ only BOOK 1 IN The Dominant series "You are crossing a very dangerous territory, Natalia. I suggest you better stop, before I take...
54.7K 1.1K 24
*REVERSE HAREM* *Mature Content* *Erotic Fantasy* ~Fae, Angels, Demons, Vampires, Werewolves, Elves, Dragons and more~ With no memory of her childh...