TROUBLE ยฉ 2019 |Editing|

By yorokobiaaii

Welcome to Kantaphat University. ๐Ÿ˜Ž More

Hunter's Moon.
2. New Moon
3: BLUE MOON.|edited|
4: "FOOL" MOON. |edited|
5: BLOOD MOON. |edited|
6: SOTUS. |edited|
7: CRAZY MOON. |edited|
8: Piece of Cake |edited|
9: The Sweet Ride. |edited|
10: Red Moon |edited|
"The Ghost?"
12: Book of the Damned. |edited|
13: Fate. |edited|
14: Asclopius. |edited|
15: The Moon. |edited|
NOTE
17: PhaForth |edited|
18: The Gang |edited|
Chapter II |edited|
1. Mate |edited|
2. Cozy |edited|
๐ŸŽ‰Happy Birthday Khun Ying ๐Ÿ‘‘๐ŸŽŠ
3. ForthBeam |edited|
4. Reap what you Sow |edited|
5. Distance |edited|
6. Restart
7. Trouble
8. Surrender
10. Dreams and Reality
11. Reason's & Doubt
12. Yes or No?
13. Sky burning Stars.
EXTRA.
EXTRA II
14. M.U
15. The Admirer
16. Wonders of the Moon
EXTRA III
EXTRA IV
17. Follow your Heart.
EXTRA (fin)
18. Conflicted Heart
19. Conflicted Heart
20. Dearest Moon
21. The Chosen Moon
22. T.Y
23. The Keeper
24. Closer
~Mr. Red~
Extra: Restless Heart.
6 Moons (Extra)
1. Yearning for your Love
2. Heart of the Matter.
3. Lam's Place
4. Lam's Place II
5. Barricade
6. Giving up on you
7. Dumbass

9. The Biggest Fan

2.3K 93 6
By yorokobiaaii

A/N: Hello Guys!! Your crazy Author is back. Uhm.. okay, let's continue na 😅✌️

() = Inner thoughts. 😎

Beam's POV:

"Okay, That's it! I'm claiming it Mr.Phana Kongthanin, Forth Jaturapoom will win the Moon and Star Competition!"

(Four days ago)

"I'm Baaack!! Yes Yes Yes!!" Shesh! Aren't you being too Happy, Ai'Kit? "I still can't believe we come back here alive after attending that freaking medical conference. I thought I'm gonna  die!" Same here Ai'Kit.

"Aish! Shut up, stop whining and help me with your stuff's! We spent whole week in Chiang Mai and yet your bags multiply three times! Oi Beam, don't just stand over there, get your bags! Look at all these things, As If we went out of the country, you idiot's are crazy!" It's not my imagination that he asked Ai'Kit to stop whining earlier right? Riiight!

"Pha? Will you please shut up?! You're far more noisy than Ai'Kit." These idiot's are starting their usual "domestic violence" and I'm not in the mood to meddle with their useless fights. I'm too tired to care about that.

"Oi! Oi Beammie!! Didn't you hear me?" Huh? "Yah! What's the matter with you?" Aish!

"Nothing. I'm just tired and sleepy. Besides, that fucking long week vacation we had drained all my energy that even my braincells can't cope with it. Just hurry and finish it na Pha~, I want to sleep na!!" Yeah yeah I know, I'm acting like a spoild rich Kid but I'm telling the truth. In fact, if these two will let it, I can sleep here in the parking lot.

"Tsk. Come on Ai'Kit hurry na so Beam can get rest na." Thanks Pha.

"You. I knew that Beammie is your favorite but you don't have to spoil him like that! We're all tired here. So stop being a jerk Beam. Move your Ass, I'm not gonna take your bags, that's too difficult and too heavy for me to.."

But Ai'Kit didn't get a chance to finish his sentiments because of the Guy who suddenly popped out behind my back.

"A- Ai'Forth?" What is he doing here?

"Hi Ai'Beam.." Shia!! Those smile! Are you trying to kill me or what? "Ai'Pha, Bro! how are you?" He pat his shoulder then helped him to carry the luggage.

"Nah, I'm fine. Except that guy!" While pointing at me! " I think, Beammie is sick." Ofcourse not!!

"I told you I'm fine! I'm just .. oi! Ai'Forth!!" He didn't even let me finish my sentence cause he took all my bags from me. "oi!! Cut it out I can handle it!!"

"It's okay don't worry, can you walk?"

"Of-ofcourse! Why not?" What makes him think that I can't walk?

"There are bruise in your legs and your knee.." ah I see. Tsk! This dope.

"It's just a scratch, Ai'Forth. I'm fine. So you can return those bags.." but he didn't. He continue to carry our things like he doesn't have a plan to listen to my complains.

"Come here, just put those  shits anywhere, we'll just fix it later. So, what are you doing here in my dorm, Ai'Forth?" Yeah, good point Phana.

"Actually, I've been looking for you .. but you're not in your Faculty. I asked your Seniors, and  they told me you'll be back here today. So here I am." Oh I see.

"Uhm, Ai'Forth? Do you need anything from Ai'Pha.." well, I'm just curious!

"Yup. Errr.. to be honest."

(End of Flashback)

"Shit, do I really have to do this?" Pfft! Poor Ai'Forth haha

"Relaaaax, Ai'Forth. We're here for you. Look! We even prepare a tarpaulin for you!" Yeah.. thank you Ai'Kit for back up.

Actually, we decided yesterday to bring something like this to boost his confidence cause we all know that he really doesn't want to do this but, well.. he doesn't have a choice. Especially when all his Seniors are here to watch his performance. Talking about pressure.

"Whew! I can do this!" Ofcourse Ai'Forth. I believe in you. I mean, we believe in you.

"Uhm, thanks for the effort guys. I really appreciate it." There there, he's starting to relax na. just keep on smiling, you need that.

"Actually, that's one of Ai'Beam's masterpiece.." said by that freaking Kitty, teasing me again.

"No it's not. All I did is provide your photo and choose the background and so on. But it wasn't me who made it. If you want to thank someone, thank those Tarpaulin makers." Well, I'm just telling the truth..

"O..Kay.. Ai'Pha, I think there's someone here who's being too defensive.." what the.. shut up Kitty!!

"Okay you two that's enough! Listen Ai'Forth, just forget everything and relax alright? And I can assure you, everyone will definitely like your performance. Okay?" Yup, that's for sure.

"Haha alright, I think they're calling the participants na. Please excuse me.." aww, the ever gentleman Ai'Forth.

"Sure bro, we're here for you. Good luck Bro!"

"Good Luck Ai'Forth!" - Kit.
"Good Luck Ai'Forth! Just enjoy your performance okay?"

"I will, thanks Beam." There goes that smile again. I think Im getting addicted with those smile. Geez, it felt like .. its worse than the effect of any illegal drugs out there.

A/N: I sweear!! It's just a coincidence!! 🤩 But I'm glad cause it means I'm doing it right, yeah? 😅

  While everyone is enjoying the performance of the famous singer Pchy. We're getting nervous cause there's only four participants who are chosen to perform tonight and P'Forth is one of them.

It took more than an hour before the performance of a student in ComArts Faculty was done. The guy sang the hit song of the band Slot Machine. So as expected everyone enjoys it. And I swear I saw Ai'Forth joining the Jam at the back stage. Ah, so he likes this type of music huh?!

Then the second performer use the theme song from the BL series What the Duck. Okay, The guy's voice is quite fitting to sing like The Toys. Gosh! The performers tonight are good!!

Okay, just one performance left.

And it's done!!! Gosh this is it!

"Alright everyone, we know pretty damn well that you've been waiting for this guy to come up here on stage, okay okay girls relax. Calm down just a little bit. Haha okay, okay , ladies and gentlemen please welcome, the Moon of Engineering.. the Hot Gang Leader, Forth Jaturapoom!!" -MC

What the Heck was that?!!!

"Ahahaha The Hot Gang Leader huh? What can you say huh, Beammie?" Shia!!

"Shut up Kitty that's not funny!"
These jerks are really enjoying making fun of what happened to that Incident. If they only knew what Ai'Forth really feel.

Hang on, is he looking at me?

Shia! Yes he is.

But wait. There. I can see it clearly.. there is doubt in his eyes..

But why?

Forth's POV:

That bastard! Of all the things they can call me. Does he really have to remind me of the reason why I'm actually doing this shit?

And what about Ai'Beam?
Yes, I know. He already told me that he understand.. but still..

I don't want him to think that I'm enjoying this kind of attention just because of that Incident. I'm still ashame of myself for showing that kind of attitude infront of him. Sigh.

What if he doesn't enjoy the event tonight? I don't want him to feel like that because of all these.

Well, that's what I really thought.. until, I saw him looking at me.
Does he noticed that I'm staring at him.?

But he doesn't look like his mad, more on..
He's encouraging me to go on and show them the real talent that I have.

Although we're not really talking but the message is Crystal clear, I can see it on his eyes. Those beautiful eyes.

So, I went on stage and ..

"Thank you everyone, im standing here in front of you representing my Faculty and everyone who believes in me. This song is for you guys , I hope you'll like it."

Okay.. breath in, relax. This is it.

×ו××

The strands in your eyes..
That color them wonderful, stop me and steal my breath. 🎶

Emeralds from mountains and thrust towards the sky, never revealing their depth. 🎶

Tell me..
That we belong together,

Dress it up, with the trapings of Love.. 🎶

I'll be captivated, i'll hang from your lips,
Instead of the gallows of heartache that hangs from above..🎶

(Please listen to this song Beam.)

I'll be, your cryin shoulder..

I'll be, love suicide.

And I'll be, better when I'm older..

I'll be, the greatest fan of your life. 🎶

And I've dropped out,
Burned up, fought my way back from the dead..🎶

Tuned in, turned on, remembered the thing that you said..🎶

And I'll be , your cryin shoulder, I'll be, your love suicide..🎶

And I'll be, better when I'm older..

I'll be, the greatest fan of your life..🎶

The greatest fan of your life.. 🎶

(I.. never felt this way before . Thank you na Ai'Beam. I hope I can say this to you someday, but for now.. please let me enjoy your beauty from a far.. after all, I'm your greatest fan. Thank you for that wonderful smile you're giving to me right now, it means so much to me.)

"Oh my!! You saw that guys, right?!! Look at the crowd!! Haha come here Nong Forh, look at your fans. Unbelievable! Here, what can you say to them? Come on, just a little speech.." - MC

"Uhm.." I'm too shy.

"Oi Nong! What's with the love song? Are you in-love?" - P'Bright

"Shut up dude! So what if it's love song? As if you're not listening to Britney Spears?"
- P'Wad

Yeah yeah, and the crowd is laughing so hard because of them. I am so lucky to become their Junior, right?

"Thank you everyone.. uhm, that's all." What can I say more than that?

Aish!! This is so stupid!!!

After the performance, I took my bag and went to where my "Normal" supporters are waiting for me. And there I saw them talking with P'Kong and P'Arthit.

"Oi Forth! That's a nice song you chose there Nong.." - Kongpob.

"Because it's your favorite! Kidding aside, you got a nice voice there Kid. You can be a singer if you get tired of doing engineering stuffs someday." - Arthit

"Thank you P'.."

"If.. you'll get the gear. Remember, We really don't care about these stuffs, ofcourse this is also for our Faculty but Sotus is SOTUS, Remember that." - Arthit

"I know P', thank you."

"Alright, before P'Arthit order us to fall in line orderly, we have to go na Nong, those idiots are waiting. And this guy is Hungry na." - Kongpob

"That's not true. How dare you to use me as an excuse to get away from your duty?" - Arthit.

"We're not in our Faculty and the meeting is already done. Let's go! Bye Nong, see you tomorrow at the gathering, 5pm!" - Kongpob

"Make it 4!" - Arthit.

"We can't.. the midterm exam is coming and.." - Kongpob

"Geez, Ai'Forth! Your seniors are crazy!!" I agree with you Ai'Kit.

"Ai'Forth.." Shia! I forgot that Beam is here..

"Yup..?" Okay, why is my heart beating faster like I just came from a triathlon?

"Congratulations Ai'Forth! Your performance is superb!!! If only this event is part of Moon and Star competition then I'm sure, you just earned the biggest point!" Thank you Beam..

"Here we go again, Phana look at your best friend, doing his fangirling in front of you." You know, somehow.. I realized that, yes these guys are best of friends but it's clear that Ai'Kit is closer to Beam than Ai'Pha.. and Ai'Pha Is closer to Ai'Kit. But Ai'Pha is more protective with Ai'Beam than Ai'Kit..

"Na.. it's fine. Besides, i admit that he did great up there. And I'm also taking the credit huh Ai'Forth? After all. You did practiced that song in my dorm for four days. Ne?" Haha this guy!

"Haha ofcourse, ill be forever grateful to you Doctor Kongthanin. Thank you so much.." I'm lucky that he's my friend. Really. I mean it.

"Tsk . Such gratitude, are you that Happy now huh? Ai'Pha? Tsk. With that kind of performance, you need to do your best Phana or I swear.. no, I will claim it. Ai'Forth will win the Moon and Star competition, if you didn't give your best."

What.. for real? On Phana's face?!!

"Hahaha the meannie Beammie is Back! Where have you been dude? What took you so long to come out?"

"Tsk. Shut it Kitty." Oh, oka..y.. I think now I understand why Ai'Pha is more closer to Ai'Kit than Ai'Beam.

Geez! The Guy is dumbfounded!! As in for real.

"You. I knew you're heartless! But do you really have to say that Infront of me and Ai'Forth?! Remember this Beam! If I win the competition, you will become my servant for the whole fucking semester!" Err.. Ai'Pha doesn't really look like he's mad. But I guess, he's determine now to win. Because of what Ai'Beam said. Tsk these guys.

"And that means, you'll become his servant next school year. If ever Phana will win. If...hahaha you're cute Pha~ stop pouting!!" Aish these guys really, and now even Ai'Lam and Park joined the teasing game. Tsk!

"No matter what happens in the competition, I'll be here to support you Ai'Forth. After all. I'm one of your greatest fan. That's a promise, hehe!''

Okay, that's it!
I think IM SERIOUSLY FALLING INLOVE WITH BEAM BARAMEE!!

SHIIIIT!!!!

×××

tbc...

°×°

A/N: helloooo guys haha I'm sorry that this chapter is too long to read. Aish. But I really enjoyed writing it. Please tell me that you felt the same way too. ☺️ Your comments means so much to me. J'ya ne!! 💗💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 541 10
"Boy you got me hooked onto something.. who could say they saw us comming ... tell me , Do you feel the love ?" ................. Completed ( 20.09...
32.1K 1.6K 30
๐–๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž, ๐š ๐”๐ง๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐Š๐š๐ง๐  ๐“๐š๐ž๐ก๐ฒ๐ฎ๐ง ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๏ฟฝ...
68K 4.2K 32
Its Forth as a music freak and Beam as a photography nerd
72K 3.6K 11
Starring ForthBeam (TaeTee) in your typical jockXnerd high school love story. Admit it, we all love clichรจ chicklits. So how about we feed our sweet...