Seductive Vibrations Book Fiv...

By HeatedErotica

**WARNINGS!** Strong sexual content included. Relationships in this story are based mostly on BDSM lifestyle... More

Book Four Chapter Twenty-Two
Book Five Quick Information
Book Five, Chapter One
Book Five Chapter Two
Book Five Chapter Three
Book Five Chapter Four
Book Five, Chapter Five
Book Five, Chapter Six
Book Five Chapter Seven
Book Five Chapter Eight
Book Five Chapter Nine
Book Five Chapter Ten
Book Five Chapter Eleven
Book Five Chapter Twelve
Book Five Chapter Thirteen
Book Five Chapter Fourteen
Book Five Chapter Fifteen
Book Five Chapter Sixteen
Book Five Chapter Seventeen
Book Five Chapter Eighteen
Book Five Chapter Nineteen
Book Five Chapter Twenty
Book Five Chapter Twenty-One
Book Five Chapter Twenty-Two
Book Five Chapter Twenty-Three
Book Five Chapter Twenty-Four
Book Five Chapter Twenty-Five
Book Five Chapter Twenty-Six
Book Five Chapter Twenty-Seven
Book Five Chapter Twenty-Eight
Book Five Chapter Twenty-Nine
Book Five Chapter Thirty
Book Five Chapter Thirty-One
Book Five Chapter Thirty-Two
Book Five Chapter Thirty-Three
Book Five Chapter Thirty-four
Book Five Chapter Thirty-Five
Book Five Chapter Thirty-Six
Book Five Chapter Thirty-Seven
Book Five Chapter Thirty-Eight
Book Five Chapter Thirty-Nine
Book Five Chapter Forty
Book Five Chapter Forty-One
Book Five Chapter Forty-Four
Book Five Chapter Forty-Five
Book Five Chapter Forty-Six
Book Five Chapter Forty-Seven
Book Five Chapter Forty-Eight
Book Five Chapter Forty-Nine
Book Five Chapter Fifty
Book Five FINAL!
Book Six Start
Book Six Chapter One
Book Six Chapter Two
Book Six Chapter Three
Book Six Chapter Four
Book Six Chapter Five
Book Six Chapter Six
Book Six Chapter Seven
Book Six Chapter Eight
Book Six Chapter Nine
Book Six Chapter Ten
Book Six Chapter Eleven
Book Six Chapter Twelve
Book Six Chapter Thirteen
Book Six Chapter Fourteen
Book Six Chapter Fifteen
Book Six Chapter Sixteen
Book Six Chapter Seventeen
Book Six Chapter Eighteen
Book Six Chapter Nineteen
Book Six Chapter Twenty
Book Six Chapter Twenty-One
Book Six Chapter Twenty-Two
Book Six Chapter Twenty-Three
Book Six Chapter Twenty-Four
Book Six Chapter Twenty-Five
Book Six Chapter Twenty-Six
Book Six Chapter Twenty-Seven
Book Six Chapter Twenty-Eight
Book Six Chapter Twenty-Nine
Book Six Chapter Thirty
Book Six Chapter Thirty-One
Book Six Chapter Thirty-Two
Book Six Chapter Thirty-Three
Book Six Chapter Thirty-Four
Book Six, Final! The end!
Next books in the series

Book Five Chapter Forty-Three

3K 90 1
By HeatedErotica

"I was looking for Jackson, he isn't answering" My voice sounds wrong, I am trying to switch off my emotions.

"No, he will be driving or shopping, he went out with his mum" This is torture, reaching into my pocket I take out the note.

"I guess you will find out anyway, someone hit me with a car, not hard enough to cause serious damage I actually think they wanted to make it look like they were going to run me over and stop, but they didn't swerve in time, but they threw this out the window as well" 

Sliding the note across the table to her she opens it reading it, her face not telling me how she feels about it. She doesn't even mention the letter, it is almost as if it doesn't exist.

"20th December, you will go to the club to celebrate Georgina's birthday and your own!" Her words straight to the point, I look at her like she is crazy, she is going on about birthdays now? She should really be more concerned with the note, and me going I don't think it is a good idea.

"No arguing, you're going just for once you do as you are told Marcus" Finishing my face, she smiles at me, I won't argue with her over it.

"No arguing, I should go, please tell Jackson about what happened, please" Going to stand up, her hand reaches out stopping me.

"No, you will tell him, I am going shopping, so you stay here and wait for him getting back" She gets up and ready, walking out to the car I see her just sat there, I can't let her go alone now after what just happened to me, for one Jackson would kill me if I did. Walking out I get in the car with her.

"I know Jackson enough that he wouldn't want you going alone after that letter, I am coming with you, I won't talk, Christ Alena I won't even look at you" My eyes fixed forward, she gives in and begins to drive us staying quiet as she does.

"So, what is your plan now then?" Her voice breaking the silence.

"Well, after Christmas I am going out on missions with the team, just going to get away for a bit" I don't look at her, I don't want to see her pain and I will see it if I look at her face. Sitting in silence, she parks the car, the shops surrounding us, I look over at her

"I will come in with you, don't worry, I will stay a fair distance behind like a bodyguard, I just know Jackson won't be happy with either of us if you came alone and got hurt" She nods to me, we both get out and I walk behind her as she goes shopping, I can see she is struggling, this is the first real Christmas together and she looks so lost.

"You are thinking too much Alena, Jackson is simple to think about his wants and needs, honestly think about it what would Jackson really like" She nods thinking about what I am saying.

"I can't exactly give him something like that in front of family and the girls can I" She laughs clicking on, yes, something for the playroom, something just for them to share together would be an ideal gift for Jackson.

"You are really bad at this present thing aren't you, buy something that you give him away from everyone else, buy something like a watch, a Keyring, a belt, I don't know for him to open in front of everyone else" She sits thinking, after a while she finally gets an idea.

"I don't know how to find it, his whip, the one Max stole, I have no idea where to even look" I have to smile, I know exactly where that whip is from.

"He has had that whip for over ten years, but I know exactly where he got it from, it is not one you can just buy, someone made it" It was one of a kind, custom made just for him.

"Buy the other gift Alena, then I will drive you to the place" She gets up and I follow her, both of us walking back to the car. Alena goes to get in the driver's side, holding out my hand, she passes me the keys and walks to the passenger side. Driving we pull up outside the shop.

"Just go in, mention Jackson's name and you need to replace the whip he got, they will either have one made or can make one while you wait" 

She nods, getting out the car I watch as she walks in, my eyes on everything around us, making sure no one is here who can do anything to hurt her. Alena comes out the shop holding the box, climbing in the car, sitting quiet, I drive us home. 

The hour drives we don't say anything else, getting in we walk in together, Jackson looks frightened, followed by confused, then hurt.

"What is going on?" He looks more worried than anything right now.

"I saw the note on the table, you did a piss poor job of cleaning up, there was blood near the table on the floor, I was freaking out you left your phone here as well" I didn't even think about the note, I just left it there

"Note explains everything, whoever it was tried running me over or rather didn't want to hurt me but did. I didn't think you would want this one going out alone after that so told her she had no choice, I was going" I try to sound like it doesn't matter.

"Thank you, and no, even you know that Alena, you should never leave alone if something like that happens" Jackson shakes his head at the thought that she was going out alone.

"What is that?" His eyes glance at the box in her hands, moving it behind her back she smiles.

"Nothing for you" she runs off upstairs, he looks at me and I just shrug my shoulders. Sitting down, we start talking about it all.

"Right, well this whole thing needs sorting, as it isn't just targeting Alena, but everyone associated with her, that includes you" 

I nod at his statement, but how will this work after everything that has happened? Alena walks down, she starts cooking Sitting we keep talking Alena keeps looking over at us.

"Marcus is staying for food, just discussing somethings" Jackson smiles over to her.

"Right, well Alena can't be left alone, I don't think any of us should be to be honest" Alena walks over carrying the plates she sets them on the table, getting the girls sat down with us.

"Is there anyone Caroline knows?" I look at Jackson, and he shakes his head.

"I don't know, not that I know of she vanished for years, none of her family, even heard from her" Well, that is me out of ideas.

"Let's face it, it is someone that is Jealous of Alena, Jealous that she has you, or rather she has more than you" Alena's face shows that she has an idea.

"Roxy" Her word quiet, us both looking at her like she is crazy.

"I mean it, think about the first ever car accident, sure I had drunk, but it felt like the steering wheel had jammed, that night Roxy was here" Maybe she is right, maybe she is over thinking it.

"I don't think so, I can't see it being Roxy some of the stuff, she wouldn't be able to do some of the things that have happened" Jackson shakes his head.

"Think about it, really both of you. That letter, the whole two became three, and then the three became four just without the third or something" What the hell is she on about?

"Me and you, we added Roxy, then replaced Roxy with Marcus then Demetri, Roxy been the 3rd that was left out, that night she wanted us to meet up I said no and said we had plans with Marcus, it is Roxy I swear" 

Okay, the more she explains it, the more I see it, she is right or at least onto something very good right now.

"The dream, the voice it is Roxy, I now recognise it, maybe she didn't do it all alone and she has someone working with her, but it is still her" She is smiling, and I can see she is relaxing, thinking it is Roxy is making her feel better about the whole thing.

"She has a point, I think she is right Jackson, stop trying to defend the woman listen to your wife, still does not help with who the other person is though" Jackson needs to accept it, he can't pretend like it isn't even possibly her.

"Jake, before you say I am crazy, and this part you will shout at me for but just don't" We both look at her waiting.

"That time in the club, Jake was there, he tried it on, twice, the weird thing is Roxy was there as well. Then at the launch I saw Roxy and Jake stood together talking, I didn't think much of it at the time, but maybe they know each other?" 

Right, well, I think she has now cracked this whole case now, I want to shout at her over Jake, I remember that night, she was gone for ages in the toilet, yet after what he has done to her, I can't shout at her for that.

"Right, well, we need to keep tabs on them both, I will contact the guys see who are on leave, and who is free" Jackson walks out, sitting I wait for her to talk to me.

"She killed me, that crash the fact the steering locked and couldn't move, had I not of woken up there is a chance she would be sat here today not me" She looks at the girls, clearly realising how close she came to lose them.

"Are you crazy, Jackson wouldn't have her here, honestly, there is no way he would be with her, certainly not so soon after you die" Not a good thing, he wouldn't dare do that, Jackson walks in and I can see the team is clearly busy.

"Only Troy is available, we try not to leave anyone alone, Marcus, that means you as well, you're not sleeping in the bedsit you will stay here" I don't think that is a good idea, what the hell is he doing trying to destroy us all?

"No, I don't think that is a good idea" I look at Alena, I don't know how I will cope with this, I don't know if I could.

"You will stay, I am fine with it, honestly Marcus you're better off here, I am better and safer with you both here" Alena looks at me, Jackson nods, I don't know if I can do this, but I don't want her getting hurt.

"Okay, and the police?" Looking at Jackson, I have no idea if they will even care.

"I called, they are coming out tonight, if anything when they question Roxy and Jake it might give us Christmas in peace, without any issues" Well, I guess the girls getting a quiet Christmas will be good.

"There is something else Alena" What has he not told her, she looks at him, and his expression concerning me.

"You will need to tell them everything, how you made the connection, about Roxy and you, all the times Roxy was involved, including Marcus, and I am sorry, but also the time with Demetri" His head lowers, Christ I forgot about this, Alena is going to have to talk about every single thing.

"Don't worry, I am fine and happy doing it, how else will I explain that note, or the fact the whiskey and restraints are the ones from that first night" She seems so fine with it, at least for now anyway.

"What time should we expect them?" She stands up cleaning the plates.

"Anytime, let's get the girls to bed, then when they are here I can sit with you" Jackson and Alena get up, taking the girls upstairs I wonder if she really will be fine telling them everything. Not long after they walk back downstairs, this no longer feels like home. 

The knock at the door, making us all look towards it, Jackson walks over and answers it, two police men walk in, after explaining the situation, they decide to ask Alena and Jackson questions separately. To me that makes no sense, but Jackson doesn't question it. Sitting with Alena, the policeman sitting down looking at me.

"Are you okay discussing this in front of others?" He stays looking at me while he asks her if I am okay to stay.

"Yes, it is fine" she nods, why would she not be fine discussing this with me here.

"Okay, so please tell me what your relationship is with Roxy" She looks at him, then at me trying to figure out what to say.

"I am not sure, I would say we were friends, but we also slept together during that time" She sounds awkward, I knew she would, they should have sent a female police officer not two males.

"How do you know Jake?" She seems totally fine answering this one.

"He was a friend, I grew up with him, but we are no longer friends" She looks sad saying that.

"Okay, please can you explain how you linked Roxy to the box, I believe the contents where whiskey and other items?" She nods, and again seems to be struggling to put together the words.

"The contents resemble the first night I met Roxy, that night was the first time we slept together, the whiskey is what we drank, the restraints are the exact same ones used" She stops, looking at her hands, trying to remember something.

"The note mentions how two became three, that would mean me, Jackson and Roxy. It then explains the three stayed three just without her, instead the third person was Marcus, and the four well, that again, didn't include her, it was me, Jackson, Marcus and Demetri" 

He looks at her shocked, then at me, this is what Jackson was worried about, the judging.

"I hope you don't mind me asking this, but could I speak to Alena alone, please" His eyes looking at me, I know enough that if I refuse it will make things worse, I stand up nodding and walking away so I can't hear them. Standing I watch as she looks shocked, then starts laughing a lot, walking closer to them, I need to know what he is saying, she looks on edge. Jackson doesn't look happy at all either.

"No, I agreed to it all, I am perfectly safe and if it was not for these two, I would probably be dead and buried somewhere right now" Standing next to her I look at her confused, what the hell was he asking her about?

"Sorry, I just need to make sure it is not often, actually never has it happened to me where we come across such a situation" 

He starts writing down what Alena has said. What the hell as he said, looking at her I wait for her to explain, I nudge her, what the hell is he asking her I sit down waiting.

"He asked if I consented, that is all" What the hell, I can't believe we called for help and they do this.

"We call you because she is getting death threats and nearly died because of people and you come out and point fingers at others? You do realise, Jake tried raping her twice and got away with it right?" I want to throw them both out, but I won't for Alena's sake.

"I will look into that, but we have to make sure, I am sure you can understand that, but she has confirmed she gave consent that is all that was needed" Sitting they talked more, he kept asking questions sometimes the same ones, then asking me about my crashes as well. 

Jackson walking back through the policeman is staring at Alena, seriously, he needs to leave her alone.

"I am fine, I consented, well actually I asked so there is no need to stand there looking at me wondering if I am telling the truth or too scared to talk, he is my husband, we have kids together so please don't look into this any more than is needed" 

Nodding, they both walked out, Jackson shakes his head, seemingly not impressed with how the whole thing went, walking to the kitchen he opens the fridge grabbing out a drink sitting down, he doesn't look happy at all, what did he expect though, this is our life people don't understand and judge us.

"Always the way Jackson you should know that by now, people don't understand the lifestyle, they don't understand why women would do things willingly" I look at him, he needs to realise that.

"Doesn't make it right Marcus, not at all rather than concentrating on what needs sorting they are sitting there making conspiracies in their minds about the whole thing between us, something I guess we will always have to live with" 

He is on edge, I can see it and no doubt Alena can, she walks over and wraps her arms around him.

"Does it matter what they think? You of all people should know that Jackson, what they think doesn't matter, we know the truth, we know what this means" She tugs on her collar looking at him, and she has a point.

"It isn't so much that, but he spent more time asking me about you consenting then he did anything else, like the issue is me not Roxy" This is why I would not ring the police, I would just find them myself and find evidence it was them. Jackson talks to Alena quietly, she smiles walking upstairs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.4K 2.7K 22
Madison and Luke are high-school sweethearts, but are eventually driven apart. Two years after their divorce, they end up together again and Luke fin...
415K 11.2K 42
Hello everyone !! This is my first book and I hope u like this one . Feel free to comment and please do vote for the chapters u like . Alena...
27.6K 192 49
⚠️21+Chapters are 🔥spice rated! Running from their mafia roots, she thought he was an artist and he thought she was a poet. When Amber and Mac shar...
540K 1.3K 73
A series of very short stories or scenes if you will. A glimpse into bdsm. Written for women, if you're just curious about the craft, a submissive or...