Wolf Queen {1} Mikaelson or L...

By hailsnikita

After being kidnapped, Isabel Donovan a high school student is forced to endure the supernatural of her world... More

Isabel Donovan
Wolf Queen *werewolf addition*
The Masquerade Ball☽1☾
Important People☽2☾
The 60's dance☽3☾
The Backstory☽4☾
Knocked Out☽5☾
Stefan Makes A Deal☽6☾
Baby Wants Out☽7☾
Baby Lockwood
Messed With Momma Wolf☽8☾
Meeting The Youngest Mikaelson☽9☾
The Necklace☽10☾
Wolf Queen |2|
First Successful Hybrid☽11☾
New Me New School Year☽12☾
The Dead Returns☽13☾
Homecoming Nightmare☽14☾
Caroline's Funeral☽15☾
Invitation☽16☾
Original Trouble☽17☾
Stakes☽18☾
Figured Him Out☽19☾
Bloody Birthday☽20☾
Death of A Witch☽21☾
Alaric☽22☾
Mission Get Klaus: A Fail☽23☾
Wolf Queen |3|
Alive☽24☾
Church Attack☽25☾
Remembering the covers of Wolf Queen
He's Back☽26☾
Hunter☽27☾
Moving out☽28☾
Date With The Devil☽29☾
Kidnapped By Hybrids☽30☾
Winter Wonderland☽31☾
Feeling Hollow☽32☾
To Be Loved☽33☾
Softening Heart☽34☾
Having Hope☽35☾
Personal☽36☾
Temptation To Darkness☽37☾
F.R.I.E.N.D.S☽38☾
The Last Dance☽39☾
French Girl☽40☾
Raise Your Spirits☽end☾
Aesthetics☽extra/Kats letter☾
Bonus Chapter
Little Bit About Me

A Few Months Ago☽0☾

11.5K 260 197
By hailsnikita

I never thought my life could be so complicated. I never knew I was someone special. I never knew I meant a whole lot more to people I never knew. It was an ordinary life I used to live but I don't regret anything that happened or the decisions I have made because it lead me to my greatest achievements.
I'm a hybrid and this is my story.

•|•

A few months ago...

Isabel and Tyler had to go to an appointment today to see how their little baby was doing. They decided to do this one on their own so they could have a little time to themselves.

The dirty blonde girl took off her pink cardigan then gave it to Tyler before laying down while Tyler stood opposite of the doctor.

"Hi, Isabel my name is Kathleen, and I'm going to do your first OBGYN ultrasound." The doctor put a towel on Isabel's lower half while explaining. "I'm going to have you bring your shirt up and we'll give you this to tuck underneath. The goal is to protect your clothing from the gel." She handed the tissue to her and Izzy took it. "Go ahead and tuck that underneath." It's silent for a little as the doctor takes the towel. "And if you will please undo your pants and bring them down to your hip line for me." Izzy undoes her pants and fixes the towel as told.

The doctor got the gel and Tyler watched impatiently waiting to see the baby on the screen. "This is some warm gel. I'm going to put this on your belly."

"Okay," she said happily just waiting to see her little baby on screen again.

"That helps the ultrasound waves go in so we can get a clearer picture of the baby," Doc says as she finishes squeezing the bottle and sets it back down. She grabs another item, and shows it to them. "This is the probe that we're going to use. It's just a round probe, we're going to rub it around like that," she says as she swipes back and forth gently on younger girl's lower stomach.

"That's all we're going to do; it's not painful at all." Tyler and Isabel watched the monitor closely seeing there little girl or boy. "All right, so we're zeroing right in on the baby. There's baby's hand. You can see the fingers. The baby's heart beating," she says pointing at different areas showing the young parents their child.

They smiled at each other and the doctor was happy even so young they loved each other and were there for each other.

Kathleen zoomed in slowly. "We'll zoom up and we'll do a "heart tracing" is what we call it. We'll get the beats per minute." They all could see the tiny motion of a heart and the two soon-to-be parents stare at it in awe. They made that tiny little thing. "There's the baby's heart; we'll zoom in there and get a heart tracing." Another thing popped up showing the beating patterns.

"Good, looks like that heart is beating steady; that's normal. We're going to do a measurement here." Two lines moved to a certain area to tell the young parents the heart beats. "And the heart is beating at 149, and that's beats per minutes, and that's normal."

"Look, Ty. Our little baby." She looked at him and smiled widely. Although unplanned and she may be young, she couldn't wait for her or him to come out and meet their parents. She was excited for her little baby to meet everyone.

"Yeah. Our little baby." He smiled back.

The doctor moved the probe more to see more things. "The baby is moving. There's the baby's head you can see a lot of brain anatomy at this stage," she said pointing at the monitor again.

"You can get a nice view of the baby's spine. There's the neck, following it all the way down to the tailbone. You can see the rib cage and the baby's hands and arms. There's the other one."

After a while longer of seeing the baby and getting all the info, they were done. The doctor left to get the pictures and the two teenagers were left to look at the replay of their baby.

"We made her Tyler. Our little baby girl."

"Girl?" Tyler asked with a small amused smile.

"Just a feeling." Isabel shrugged. She had a really strong feeling her baby was a girl.

"Well then I can't wait for our little baby girl to be born." He couldn't take his eyes off the screen staring at what they made out of love.

"Me neither." She squeezed his hand that she has been holding and took her eyes off the monitor to look at him. "I love you." She smiled and looked down for a quick second before locking eyes with him.

He smiled softly and looked down at her. "I love you too." He leaned down and kissed her. A soft sweet kiss the kind she always loved.

The doctor walked in interrupting the couple and says, "Here are the pictures you can have a moment before you leave. Have a good day and congratulations you two." The doctor handed Tyler the pictures and made her leave.

Tyler looks over the sonogram in joy, "Sometimes I still can't believe it." He mutters. Normally Tyler was a grade-A jerk but to his girlfriend, he was or at least tried to be perfect. He doesn't care for others but if anyone tried to make fun of him or his girl they will get to meet the temperamental Tyler that everyone hates.

"Mistake or not I'm glad it happened," Isabel said thinking about how adorable their baby might be.

"Me too. I still remember the day you told me."

Flashback

"Tyler?" The blonde girl asked walking into his room. She sniffled a little bit, scared at how he might react. He's known for ditching girl's easily and she didn't want him to leave her. Not now and if possible not ever.

"Yes, babe. What's wrong?" He asked immediately after hearing Isabel's sniffles.

She looked up at him and sat on his bed where he now sat on the edge.

"I'm- I'm..." She trailed off, not being able to finish. She had to tell him she knew that but saying it out loud scared the crap out of her. It only made it all the more real.

"What? You can tell me anything." He rubbed her back and looked at her worried. He had no idea what could be wrong but he would help her through it as he has in the past.

She looked up at him sniffling one last time. "I'm pregnant," she finally said in a broken voice.

He looked shocked but immediately pulled her into his arms. He rubbed her back more as she cried into his chest.

"I'm scared." She mumbled. "I'm so scared."

"I'll be with you. I promise you nothing bad will happen. We can tell my parents later, when you're ready. You're okay, Adella." He kissed her temple and soothed her making her calm down.

"Thank you, Ty." He pats her hair pulling away.

"No problem. We do this together. Forever right?" He asked playfully.

Isabel nodded, now smiling, "Forever."

He got her under the covers and kissed her forehead. He took off his clothes leaving him in boxers and climbed in bed holding his girlfriend protectively.

His parents may not like it but this is his child and his girlfriend, he can't let Matt take care of himself and them on his own.

End

"I'm glad your parents eventually accepted it or else I would be in big trouble," Isabel said in relief.

"Yeah, now let's go and get home so we can show my parents the pictures." He held his hand out to her, which she took and they headed out of the hospital.

Flashback

Isabel was feeling sick again after throwing up the first time, so Tyler got her some soup. She sat on the bed rocking back and forth trying to feel anything other than the need to throw up again. She hated morning sickness already and it hasn't even been too long since she conceived/learned about her baby.

"Here," Tyler said once he got into his room. He carefully handed Isabel a bowl of top ramen. It was her favorite and the only soup she would ever eat.

She shot her head up and grabbed the bowl. The smell made her feel less sick so eating it wouldn't be a problem. She ate it so fast Tyler didn't even get to sit down before she set it aside. "Thanks." She mumbled. She rubbed her stomach which still felt empty even if she just ate a whole bowl of soup.

Tyler pulled Izzy into his chest and kissed her head while running his hand through.

She closed her eyes trying to focus on anything other than feeling sick and now hungry. But she couldn't. "Can you make me more?" She said but it was muffled by his chest.

"What?"

Isabel pulled away slightly with a sheepish grin on her face. "Can you make me more?" It took a second before she added, "Please?"

He playfully rolled his eyes and chuckled. He got up and got her empty bowl, saying, "Yes, my Queen."

She laughed at him as he walked out but before he shut the door he turned to her and bowed while shutting the door.

She laid back down and rubbed her flat stomach. "Why are you so hungry all the damn time?"

End

This cute little picture was made by veronicasgilbert

First chapter! Woo!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.1K 298 41
After Emily Gilbert basically went through hell and back she finds herself where she first started, traveling with Klaus, the only difference is that...
428K 12.3K 37
━━━ 'right. and then she stole your credit card and spent all your money so you had to commit fraud the entire way back' ┏...
2.3M 62.7K 56
𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈𝐜𝐞 | ❝𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙬 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙩𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙨❞ ⎯⎯ In which Tyler Lockwood's sister is the key to the immortal hybr...
193K 7.4K 64
No one knows what happens when you die. It's a mystery that has always been. So when my time came, I accepted it with open arms. But as I entered my...