Camila Cabello Imagines

By camrenjaurello1213

The title says it all! Can't promise they're any good, I try my best! Enjoy! ⚠️WARNING CONTAINS⚠️ ✔️Same Sex... More

Under Cover Love
Under Cover Love Pt. 2
Miss. Cabello (GirlxGirl)
Insane (GirlXGirl)
Insane Pt.2 (GxG)
Bad Mistake (GirlxGirl)
All These Years
All These Years Pt. 2
All These Years Pt. 3
Secrets We Hide
Trouble
In Love With My Best Friend
Assassin
No Regrets
Fixing It All
Stockholm Syndrome
My Boyfriends Mom
Long Time No See
Long Time No See Pt. 2
Coming Out?
Sexual Desires
Sexual Desires Pt. 2
Memories
Careful Who You Fall For
Never Be The Same
Heal The Pain
Eternal Love
Mine
Find You Again (GxG)
You're My Past, Present & Future
Past Always Haunt

New Year

5.9K 170 17
By camrenjaurello1213

Y/N's POV       *Not Proofread*

Anger. It boiled through me as I stared at the post. She stared at him with a smile on her face, hands on his biceps. His hands on her waist, smiling back at her.

I huffed and quickly but quietly stood from the bed, trying not to wake up the sleeping girl next me. When I stood, I looked over and saw her still asleep. Her bare chest on display, I shook my head before getting dressed.

Slipping on my shoes, my phone vibrated in my pocket. I took it out and saw my best friend calling.

"What Mani?" I whispered as I looked for my shirt.

"Why are you whispering?" She asked with a confused tone, "Wait. Are sneaking out of another girls house?"

I scoffed, "What? No."

She hummed like she didn't believe and I sighed, "Yes." I gave before I found my shirt and slipped it on.

"That's what? The fourth time this week. Your counts going up." Normani said and I could imagine her shaking her head with a disappointed look.

"Yeah well it doesn't help that every time I get on my phone that she somehow pops up on it with him." I hissed as I walked out of her room and quietly open the door.

"It's not right what she's done. But you need to move on and deal with it. It's been five months. She's obviously not coming back." She said sternly causing me to roll my eyes.

  "Whatever."

  "Change of subject. You ready for your performance tonight?" She asked as I hoped into my car and started the engine. "Yeah. It's the first time I'm performing it live and also she's going to be there so maybe it'll knock some sense into her enough to explain why she left without an explanation." I said putting my phone on speaker and set it down before taking off.

  "Maybe." She sighed, "But the main reason I called. When you get back to LA can you help with a song I've been working on?"

"Mani. You know I would do anything for you." I smiled turning a corner.

  "Thanks."

~

"Alright y'all." I breathed out, catching my breath. I looked over the crowd and watched as everyone cheered. "We have a less then two hours till the new year. Now, twenty eighteen has been a fucked up year. I'm not going to say it whooped my ass but the bitch can throw hands." I laughed causing everyone else to as well.

"Is okay if I slow it down for y'all a moment?" I asked, a smiled breaking out when everyone screamed.

"Cool. This song was my biggest hit this year and it means a lot to me. I wrote this song at a low point in my life and it helped heal me. I've went through bad times this year, with my father's death, may he Rest In Peace, but also a bad breakup." I spoke walking around the stage, "This song implies a relationship but it's not only about my breakup but my dads death. This is Please Don't Go."

~
No Ones POV

Y/N's face was displayed all over Times Square as she began humming and smiling when everyone started snapping their fingers to the beat.

The laughing of a young brunette came to a stop when the familiar beat flooded her ears, she turned away from her mom and stared at the TV that held the face of her ex girlfriend.

"Nobody ever knows. Nobody ever sees. I left my soul. Back there now I'm too weak." The Y/H/C sang with her eyes closed letting the reasons this song was written flood her mind, "Most nights I pray for you to come home. Praying to the lord. Praying for my soul."

"Mija?" The brunettes mother called out to her, "Camila?" She saw the look on her daughters face and knew something was going to happen tonight.

"Please don't go." Tears began to form in Camila's eyes as she watched the pain that she caused etch it's way onto the girls face, the girl she's in love with.

"Most nights I hardly sleep when I'm alone." Camila didn't have many regrets in her life, but the main one was letting Y/N go. "Now please don't go, oh no." And yet she did, she let insecurities get in the way.

"I think of you whenever I'm alone." Oh how the Latina thought of her all the time. Even when she was with her boyfriend. The first thing on her mind everyday was Y/N. "So please don't go."

"Hum with me my lovely's." Y/N smiled holding the microphone out as everyone hummed, her smiled growing wider. A second later she pulled the microphone back and continued to hum into it.

"'Cause I don't ever want to know. Don't ever want to see things change." Camila stood and watched the Y/E/C eyed girl on the screen, the camera zoomed in on her face and the brunette could see all the emotions swimming around her eyes.

"'Cause I'm living on my own. I'll wanna take it back and start again." Y/N stayed up late at night praying and hoping she could start all over again with Camila, change what happened. Even with her father's death. Her dad fought cancer for three years before he passed away half way through the year.

"Most nights I pray for you to come home. Praying to the lord. Praying for my soul." The regret and guilt Camila's felt for the last five months, came rushing in and magnified. The tears that were forming before, started to slowly fall.

"Now please don't go. Most nights I barely sleep when I'm alone. Now please don't go, oh no. I think of you whenever I'm alone. So please don't go." Camila didn't care that she had make up on, she didn't care that there was a lot of people around her. She didn't care if anyone saw, she let the tears fall.

"I send so many messages you don't reply." The brown eyes girl let out a silent sob knowing it was true. For the first month Y/N would send message after message, wanting to talk. But Camila would ignore them.

Sinu came up behind her and placed her hands on her daughters shoulders.

"I gotta figure out what I'm missing babe." Nothing. Nothing was missing. Camila knew Y/N was perfect for her, treated her like she was the only girl in the world. Because to Y/N, Camila was. No one mattered to her except Camila.

"Singing now. Oh oh oh. And I need you now, I need your love. Oh oh oh." Though she felt the pain, Y/N covered it up with a smile and continued to sing along with the crowd.

"Now please don't go. Most nights I hardly sleep when I'm alone. Now please don't go, oh no. I think of you whenever I'm alone. So please don't. Please don't go."

The song was coming to end and the tears that Y/N was holding back slowly fell down her red cold cheeks. "Please don't go. Please don't go, oh no. I think of you whenever I'm alone. So please don't go."

Cheers erupted louder as Y/N finished humming to the end of the song. "Thank you." She smiled wiping her eyes with her gloves covered hand, "Now. Sadly this next song is the last one for the night and for the year. But let's speed it back up."

Camila turned to her mother and sobbed out, "I screwed up mamí. I screwed up big time."

"It's about time you figured that out mija." She smiled softly at her daughter, "But are you going to fix it or are you going to continue to be a coward?"

Camila looked at her mom in disbelief but chuckled, "Fix it. I love her and I want her back."

"Good. But first you know what you have to do." Sinu told her grabbing a tissue from her purse and gently wiping the young girls tears.

"Break up with Matthew?" She asked even though she knew the answer.

"Yes and thank the lord. I never like that boy. You're to good for him." She smiled at the brunette handing her the tissue, "Now go do that before you take off after Y/N."

Camila nodded and kissed her mother's cheek, "Thank you. I love you."

She grabbed her purse and took out her phone before walking out of the party and into the hallway.

The Latina dialed his number and waited for him to answer, but rolled her eyes when it went to voicemail. "I was hoping you would answer your phone but I don't have time to wait for you too." She started looking at wall across the hall.

"But you're probably wasted anyway. I also realize what I'm about to do is not a way for anyone to spend their new year. But I can't do this anymore Mathew, I came to realize that I'm still in love with someone and I need to try and get them back. I'm sorry." She said before hanging up and looked in the mirror that hung in the hallway.

She fixed her makeup by wiping what was smeared with the tissue before smiling, "You got this." She told herself before grabbing her coat and head towards the exit and called for an Uber.

Camila looked at her phone again and sighed, she didn't know what hotel Y/N was staying in. So she decided to call someone she hasn't in a long time.

"Hello?" Came the confused voice.

"Normani?" Camila asked to make sure she got the right number.

"Camila?" Normani asked confused looking at her phone before putting it back to her ear, "Why are you calling?"

"Look I know you're not my biggest fan right now after everything happened." The brunette sighed, "But can you please tell me what hotel Y/N's in? I know you know, she tells you everything." She begged looking around for her Uber knowing it'll be here any minute.

"Why?" Normani asked wondering what her former bandmate was wanting with the information.

"Because I fucked up. I know that. But I'm trying to fix it. I love Y/N with everything in me. I let my insecurities get in the way and I came to realize that. Just please let me fix this, please." Camila continued to beg as she seen her Uber start to pull in.

  "You fuck her up anymore then she already is. I'll hunt you down myself." The chocolate skinned beauty threatened.

  "I'll give you my exact coordinates." Camila promised, she wasn't going to hurt Y/N again. If she could fix this and get her back, she wasn't letting go.

  "The four seasons. She's in the presidential suite." She told her with a sigh.

  Camila hopped into the car and told the driver where to go, "Thanks Normani. I owe you."

  "Just don't break her heart again and call it even."

~

  Camila breathed in before knocking, she knew Y/N was here. She never did parties, she would always ditch them. It was rare to catch the Y/H/C in a party.

  A minute later the door opened and revealed Y/N in nothing but sweats and a tank top. But what caught Camila off guard was the bottle of whiskey in her hands, not a glass, a bottle that looked like it hasn't been drank that much.

  "Camila?" Y/N asked, "Why are you here?" She stared at the brunette in front of her, confused.

  "To talk." She answered fiddling with her fingers.

  "About?" The taller girl crossed her arms and looked at her, waiting for an answer. "About us." Camila told her.

  Y/N rolled her eyes, "There is no us Camila. Hasn't been for five months." She was about to close the door when the Latina placed her hand on the door to stop her.

  "Y/N please. I'm not leaving here without explaining myself to you. You don't have to speak, but you can at least listen. I know you want an explanation, let me give it to you." The older girl pleaded keeping her hand on the door.

  Y/N sighed before moving to let Camila in, "You have five minutes."

  The brunette breathed in relief, "I know Sorry isn't going to fix this. But I am sorry." She started turning to face the girl who stood with the bottle still in her hands. The TV on low as it showed Times Square, the ball on display.

  "My insecurities got in the way and I know that doesn't excuse the way I treated you. I usually don't let the hate comments get to me, but they kept saying how I was using you and I wasn't good enough. How one day you'll leave me when you get board of me. It kept happening and I finally believed them. I didn't want to end up hurt by you so I left before you could." Camila said in two breaths wanting to get it out and her nerves on over drive.

  "But I ended up hurting you and I will forever regret that. I love you, I haven't stopped. I don't expect for you to forgive me and take me back. But I wanted you to know. I wanted us to be at least on good terms and hopefully get back there one day." She finished, looking over at Y/N.

  The Y/E/C stood there for a moment, letting her words sink in. She took a swig of the whiskey, letting it calm her. "Why didn't you tell me you were getting at that hate?" She asked after a few moments of silence.

   "I don't know. I just didn't want to bother you with it. But I know I should've, maybe we would still be together." The Latina sighed.

  "Nothing you would ever say or do would bother me." Y/N told her, "Okay. Maybe how you would play one direction constantly. That can be a bit annoying." She laughed causing Camila to giggle and crack a smile.

  "But I told you before, I love you flaws and all." The taller girl spoke looking over at the clock and realized there was five minutes till midnight.

  "Love?" The brunette asked, realizing the girl in front of her implied she still loved her.

  Y/N nodded, "I could never stop. No matter how many girls I've been with. You never left my mind. Always there, always reminding me that no one could compare to you." She said stepping closer to the girl who stole her heart from the first time she saw her.

  Camila's jaw clenched she heard that Y/N slept with other girls, that some other girl got to see and feel Y/N the way she only should. The Y/H/C noticed and smirked, "You can't be jealous. You have that wanna be hitch. You can't tell me you two didn't sleep together."

  The shorter girl sighed knowing she was right, "Had. I broke up with him before I came here." She confessed.

  "Oh. Breakup right before New Years. That's gotta hurt." Y/N feigned hurt, but she didn't give two shits if it broke that little boys heart.

  "Don't know. I left a message on his phone." She shrugged causing the younger girl to choke on a laugh.

  "That hurts even worse." She laughed setting the whiskey bottle down on the coffee table.

  Y/N looked over at the clock again and saw their was a minute left, "It's almost midnight." She whispered stepping closer to the older girl.

  Camila looked up at her when they were inches apart, "We're both single and standing here alone. No one to bother or stop us." She said letting her eyes fall to the other girls lips.

  "Everything happens for a reason." Y/N spoke wrapping her arms around the Latinas waist.

   "Maybe this was how our story was suppose to play out." Camila whispered letting her arms circle around the girl's neck.

  They could hear the cheering coming from the tv as they began to count down.

  "10,9,8"

  Y/N pulled Camila close, flush against her body.

  "7,6,5"

  They leaned in and let their lips brush against each other's, prolonging the moment to add to the intensity of the kiss that was about to happen.

  "4,3,2,1"

  Their lips connected as the new year begun, the kiss was filled with so many emotions.

  Love and passion from their love and care for each other. Fear from thinking that this was in a moment and Camila feared that Y/N wouldn't want to get back together. Anger from the pain and heartbreak they both went through that Camila caused. Sadness and hurt.

  But the fear and anxiety slowly disappeared as their lips continued to tangle together and their tongues started to fight for dominance.

  When air became an issue, they slowly pulled away and rested their foreheads together.

  "Happy New Years love." Y/N smiled squeezing the girl's waist.

  "Happy New Years." Camila smiled back playing with the baby hairs on the back of the younger girl's neck.

  They stared at each other for a while till Camila started giggling. "What?" The Y/E/C eyed girl asked chuckling, wondering what was going through Camila's head.

  "I just realized something." She smiled mischievously.

  "No." Y/N said sternly when it dawned on her, "Don't you dare say it."

  "I'm going to say it." Camila smiled stubbornly, "I haven't-"

  "Camila don't you dare say it." The other girl interrupted, shaking her head.

  "Showered since-" She continued smiling like a mad man.

  "Don't do it."

  "Last year. I haven't showered since last year." She hurried and laughed at the end. Y/N groaned playfully throwing her head back.

  "You just can't help yourself can you?" She asked chuckling pulling the girl closer.

  "Nope. It's a tradition I don't plan breaking it anytime soon." She shook her head smiling.

  Something shifted in Y/N eyes when she watched Camila trapped her own bottom lip between her teeth. "You can shower after then." She muttered gripping tighter on Camila's waist.

  "After what?" The brunette asked confused at first till she saw the look on the talkers girl's face. A shiver ran back remembering what comes with that look.

  She leaned up and connected their lips again and moaned when she felt her ass being squeezed. She reached a hand down and palmed at the bulge in Y/N's sweatpants.

  The Y/H/C groaned and took off the black coat Camila was wearing before backing them up till they fell onto the couch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: I know it's late! I'm sorry, I made this longer then I usually do so I hope you enjoyed. It was kinda rushed since I wrote it all at once.

Happy New Years!!! Gemini Out!♊️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 3.6K 30
Lauren-23-rich-has a 2 yearold son-works alot Camila-18-just finished high school-lives with parents and sister
45.4K 880 22
one-shots ⍟ imagines ⍟ short stories ⍟ smut
314K 9.7K 32
Maybe you weren't the one for me, but deep down I wanted you to be. g!p Camila oops
428K 5.2K 53
Title saying it all. I do write smut (some gonna be G!P) The order of the imagines: •Lauren •Normani •Camila •Ally •Dinah GirlxGirl Copyright:...