Getting Closer To My Mate

By fspinkey

Zach, the alpha werewolf, finds out that his mate is a human and she is far away from his beautiful imaginati... More

Introduction
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter- 42
Chapter- 43
Chapter- 44
Chapter- 45
Chapter 46
Chapter- 47
Chapter- 48
Chapter- 49
Chapter- 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter- 53
Chapter- 54
Chapter- 55
Chapter- 56
Chapter- 57
Chapter- 58
Chapter- 59
Chapter- 60

Chapter 25

1.7K 79 10
By fspinkey

(My dear readers, sorry for taking so long time to update the new chapter. I just took a break last week. Writing is really not an easy task. I know what to write. But when I start to write, it feels so difficult to use the right words and arrange sentences correctly to express what I really want to express. I've already said that English is not my native tongue. so if you find any sentence in poor quality, please forgive it and suggest me how to make it correct. It'll be really helpful for me. Thank you for you support and love. Stay with Zach, Fima and me. Love you all. - Fspinkey) 

-Nathan-

All the wolves have already gathered in the pack house. The present Alpha and Beta are out of country for some business, so Zach and Nelson are in the head position today. Right at this moment the whole environment is scary. Every wolf present here is shaking with fear and ill premonition. No one is uttering a single word from their mouth but in the mind a storm of questions, guesses, and shocks is blowing over. I can hear them all in my mind.

When Rex confirms everyone's presence, Alpha Isaac and Beta Nelson come into the huge Hall. Everyone stands attentively to show respect to them. Zach just takes a side glance to us and steps up on the platform with Nelson and Rex. Emilia and some other warriors stand down the platform. I stand beside the warriors. The hall was soundless and now the mind field of the wolves is also soundless. Zach takes the seat of the Alpha and Nelson stands beside him. When Zach looks at his people, everyone shudders with great fear. We even fear to take breath.

In a few moments, I feel two strong presences getting closer and closer to the hall room. As they are approaching closer, the presences are getting stronger and two distinguished and overwhelming smells fill up the room. We all are acquainted to one of the presences. The dominating presence and motherly smell of Luna Clair.

Though I recognize Fima's smell, it's new to most of werewolves. Her presence is the second most dominating after Luna Clair, which leaves everyone confused. The moment they step into the hall room, everyone's eyes turn to see the source of the new presence and smell.

What the hell is with her smell? Why is it so sweet?

At afternoon, it was not this much intense. It has increased to the point of making someone feel dizzy. I look around and find most of the werewolves are looking at her with widened eyes and flushed cheeks. They are newer werewolves and many of them are mate less. Even some of the warriors belong to this group.

Suddenly a fierce growl bursts my head and everyone shudders furiously. The eyes that were looking at Fima lustfully are now looking down. Alpha Sirius has growled in our mind through the mind link to warn us. As a result, everyone comes to know that she is someone special to Zach.

Rex speaks again, "Ben along with the family and Drake along with the family, come in front."

Both the families stand in front of the platform. The boys are shaking with fear. But Ben and Drake's fathers are standing straight, lowering their heads a little bit. Their standing posture shows that they were strong and confident warriors. No matter what situation they are in, they have to maintain their calmness and posture.

This afternoon, I went to see her after shifting back. That time I heard Ben's mother voice at first and later Drake's mother's voice. They were crying and begging for their son's life to Luna and Fima. Luna was silent but angry. I could smell her and Fima's fury.

"Just go. Go away from me. How could you not control your children? What kind of parents are you? How could you let your sons go to astray? Please leave before I insult you more." Fima said in an angry voice.

"Please, I beg you. Punish us but please let our children live." Ben's mother cried.

"Yes... please." Drake's mother added too.

"Dina, Shirley both of you, leave now. You need to be present at Pack house. We also need to get there. We'll think about it." Luna Clair sighed and saw them off.

Fima closed her room's door. I knocked on her door. "Fima, are you ok? open the door. Let me see you."

She didn't reply. So I knocked again.

"Nathan, just go away. Leave me alone now."

"No, Fima, listen..."

"Nathan, I want some peace. So just LEAVE ME ALONE." She shouted.

I closed my ears with my hands tightly as I felt the enormous force in her voice. I felt like my head would burst because of her shout. This seemed a bit abnormal. I left her alone and came to pack house directly. That was my first time, seeing her angry.

I see Fima walking towards the high platform. I look at her face which is as calm as dead. I've never seen my friend in this dead expression. I feel bad in my heart for her.

-Fima-

I just returned to my house from the pack house. Feeling so dizzy and muscle pain. I am feeling totally out of energy. My fever has risen up. The power glasses are blurred because of the fever heat my body is giving off. So I remove it from my face first. I switch on the heater and remove my scarf and over coat. I keep them on the chair. My eyes fall on the mirror suddenly and I get surprised.

I know that whenever I have fever, my face flushes red. I am having a flushing red face right now but there's some difference. The skin is glowing and having a beautiful blush on it. It's not looking flushing red due to fever. My lips are plumped and moistened. They are looking like they are inviting someone to get kissed. The eyes are wet and shining like they are waiting for someone passionately. The black is shining brilliantly. I can't describe how I feel looking at my face in the mirror. I have seen this kind of look on the models of magazines.

My face is looking lustrous, Inviting the lover and waiting for him to get drowned in his love passionately!

I feel a shiver in my body not because of cold, but because of some unknown feeling. There's a strange thirst inside me. I walk to the bed quickly and get myself under the blanket.

What is happening with me today?

I heard knocks on my door and then Mrs. Dasan's voice. "Fima, the dinner's ready."

"Mrs. Dasan, I won't have the dinner. Thanks for calling me." I don't want to get out of this room and see Zach now.

After some pause she says, "Don't worry, dear. Zach isn't here. He'll come late. So you and I can have dinner alone."

Ah! She got me. "Mrs. Dasan, I'm sorry. I'm not feeling like to eat now. Thanks for your concern."

I hear she sighs. "Okay. I am keeping them in refrigerator. Whenever you feel like to eat, eat it." She goes away.

I look at the ceiling of the room. It's working as a projector and my stressed mind is rewinding the bits and pieces of today's occurrences on it. I don't want to remember them. I am feeling too exhausted to remember them but my stressed mind is not letting me off. I just want to fall asleep but I can't. So I pray to get fainted this whole time so that I can get relief from this hell but that's also not happening. I never fainted in my whole life no matter how hard the situation I get into. So I sigh helplessly.

I forgave the boys. Zach was so furious that he was ready to tear them apart. The boys were shaking and crying pitifully and their parents were also crying. It was so pitiful scene but no one came for them. Though I was angry and feeling disgusted to the boys and their families, the feeling of pity took over my anger and disgust. They felt like my own family and I felt... it felt like they were my children and I couldn't bear seeing them in pain. I wonder why I felt that way. Besides if they were guilty, Zach should have been guilty too. He too attacked me. He too should be punished. But no one would be able to punish him and I got that seeing the people shivering in fear of him.

Zach's presence was overwhelming. I've never seen him this serious and dominating. He was wearing a black blazer with a white tee underneath. His hair was tied back. Some strands of loosened hair were pulled back to his ears. His eyes were cold and brutal. His silence was chilling. A killing intent was emitting from him. It was like he was the one controlling the whole environment and the people here.

When I declared to forgive the boys, he looked at me. Our eyes met and I got shivers. Those huge black irises in his eyes were like the eyes of a ferocious beast that would come out of Zach's body to kill someone. So I moved my eyes away from him. Hearing my declaration, he also released the boys and their families but punished them to stay with the Omegas and live like them. They nodded in acceptance the punishment and thanked me.

That pack house was a strange place and the peoplewere strange too. I felt like I had landed on a highly condensed electromagnetic field. The energy flowing there was rich. And In the pack house, I was feeling as if I am the only human surrounded by wild beasts and supernatural force. It was simply terrifying.    

ATTENTION:

Hey! Great News! I am publishing my paranormal romance novella 'Forever, My Dear Ghost' on 01 March 2022. It's available for pre-order on Amazon, Kobo and many other platforms. Type the link mentioned in the picture, read the brief description and select your favorite shop to place your order.

* Pre-order campaign is going on up to 01 March 2022. You can get your copy @ $0.99 only. So hurry up.

** Sign up my newsletter and stay updated. Many exciting news is on the way. Just type: www.fspinkey.com

* If you want to review my book on any platform like Amazon, Instagram, Twitter, blog or anything, fill in the form on my website and get a free ARC (Advance Reader's Copy).

Thank you all. It all happened because of your love F. S. Pinkey

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

426K 11.5K 23
#274 in soulmate #296 in Werewolf 9/17/16 He seems nervous and then he takes a deep breath and speaks up and his words are like venom piercing throug...
173K 8.5K 38
Elle has never really seen the outside world. All her life she's been secluded and the only person she's ever really known is her father. But when...
17.2K 611 10
Twins find a very wounded girl near their school. Their mate, has been cruelly treated and abused. Is she human? They don't think so? But what is s...
2.5K 55 12
A 19 year old boy who's been locked up in his house his entire life has been given everything he's ever wanted but his parents don't really love him...