Under The Full Moon {Teen Wol...

By PrincessOfNerds

Scott McCall was an ordinary boy who was falling for an ordinary girl. Right? Wrong. Turns out both sides... More

New Girl
Baby Photos
He's Not My Type
Date
Flickering Porch Lights
Daydreams
Mine
Study Date
I Like You
Jealous
Makeover
Popcorn
Ice Cream
Full Moon
Who's Afraid
Howling
Claws
Pain
Please
Perfect
What Happened
Derek
Great Nephew
Double Date
Better
Bowling
Forbidden
Trust
Hunters
I'll Protect You
What's Happening
Alpha
I Trust You
I'm Sorry
Knives
Miles
Stop
Cotton Candy
Hot Chocolate
Brownies
Air
Ok
Train
Hi
Hollow
Last Minute
Alpha Twins
Aiden
Jacket
Deep Breath
Clouds
Flirting
Lock
Fun
Not Here
Cool
Last Time
Tacos
Secret
Great
Lose Something
Light
Goodnight
Motorcycle
Everything
Anything
Omelet
Sprinklers
Pencil
Cupcakes
Balance
Arguing
He Did
Breakfast
Happy
Stay
Batter
Hungry
Lovesick
Nice
Tomorrow
Deal
Story Time
Pack
I Hope So
One Day
Moment
Be Nice
Right
Sleep
Sweet Dreams
Hang Out
Limp
Name
Getaway
Lecture
Jeep
Go
Sword
Fifty
Trust
Green Eyes
Later
Help
Game
Love
Important
Bored
Control
Die
Break
Rushed Decision
Math
Birthday
Code
Party
Keyword
Mute
Number
Argent
Beautiful
Cheesy
Music
Sleep
Not Yet
Toy
Fireworks
Forgive
Tree
Think
Satomi
Presents
Movie
Christmas
Dad
New Year's Eve
Happy New Year
Ariel
Tape
Cure
Arrow
Monday
Smile
Good
Howl
Trap
Heartbeat
You
Power
Alive
Really
Quarantine
Vault
Don't
I Don't Know
Jar
Fault
Wall
Assassin
Call
Over
Nightmare
Warning
Monster
Meal
Greys
Ashes
Human
Research
Owe
Silver
Claws
Sophie
Give Up
Bad
Help
Protect
Lydia
No
Together
Eyes
Rome
Control
Tattoo
Party
Supernatural

Berserkers

824 22 1
By PrincessOfNerds

Laila's POV

"Are you sure you don't want me to stick around?" Isaac offered again, reluctantly grabbing his jacket.

We hadn't made too much progress and decided to stop for the day. Isaac had come back with Lydia and I, staying for dinner.

"I'll be fine. I'll call you if anything happens or if Lydia figures anything else out."

"Ok. And you know, if you just need me to like, I don't know, be your personal pillow tonight, I'd be cool with that too."

I laughed as he shrugged on his jacket, a smile pulling at his lips. He leaned down to press a kiss to my lips, calling a goodbye to everyone else before leaving.

I helped Lydia clean up before we both went upstairs. Luke had passed out long before Isaac had left, happily tucked into bed by my boyfriend. Mary yelled a goodnight before going into her room as Lydia and I went into mine.

"I was wondering when Isaac would leave." a new voice said as we both turned to see who it was.

"What're you doing here?" I asked Kate, shutting the door quietly in a hope that Mary and Luke would be left out of this.

"I'm here to talk."

"About what?"

"You found out about the Benefactor."

"The Benefactor?"

"The person behind the dead pool, sweetheart. You two unlocked two parts of the list in under twenty four hours."

"We're not giving it to you." Lydia interuppted, folding her arms across her chest.

"Oh, I don't want the list."

"Then what do you want?"

"I think the three of us should work together. The brain, the power and the force." As she spoke, two large creatures came into the room, apparently hiding in the bathroom.

They both had animal masks over their faces, skeleton armor covering their chests. In a word, they were terrifying.

"Relax, they won't hurt you. Unless I tell them to."

"What are they?" Lydia whispered, her eyes wide as her hand grabbed my wrist.

"Berserkers. They're under my command."

"If you're trying to scare us, you should at least tell us what you want."

"I just want to help. You help me, I help you, everyone gets what they want and no one needs to get hurt."

"What do you want?" Lydia repeated, this time louder.

"You two are linked up in all of this, in ways you don't even know yet. I bet you're wondering why your name was on the list. And you." Kate turned to me, a smile on her lips. "You're the key."

"To what?" I muttered, wondering if I'd be able to call Isaac without her noticing.

"Everything. To Lydia, to Isaac, to the pack and-" she broke off to step forward, her smile growing. "To the benefactor."

"Who is it?"

"That's what I need you to figure out. Uncover the third list, then I'll be back to talk. Oh and, to prove that I'm just trying to help, if either of you are ever in trouble and need a little muscle, just yell for them." she offered, nodding her head to the berskers. "They'll come."

She made a move to leave, walking past Lydia when I spoke up again.

"I'm sorry about Allison."

She paused, her head tilting before she opened the door and left.

Sophie's POV

"I'll see you in the morning?" Scott murmured, pressing a kiss to my forehead as we came to a stop at my doorstep.

"Yeah. Goodnight."

"Before I leave, I don't know if you want to go with everything that's happened in the past few days, but the winter formal's coming up and I was wondering-"

"Yes." I interuppted, leaning up to press my lips to his. "You don't even need to ask."

His face lit up as he grinned, his hand grabbing onto mine. "So I'll pick you at five?"

"Sounds like a plan."

I reached up to give him another kiss when the door opened, making both of us look over in shock. My eyes widened when I saw my father in the doorway, a walking cane in his hand.

"I thought I heard you two out here."

"Dad? What are you doing up?"

"I'm not a man who can stare a wall all day. And besides, I needed a cup of tea. Hello again, Scott."

"Hi, Mr. Grey. How are you?" Scott asked, looking down towards my dad's stomach where his cuts were still healing.

"I'm fine. I was actually hoping to talk to Sophie for a moment."

"I was just leaving. She's all yours." He made a move to leave before turning back to my father, his hand wrapping around mine again. "I was actually wondering if it'd be ok for me to take Sophie out tomorrow. It's the winter formal, so we might be a little later than normal but I'll take good care of her, I promise."

Both my father and I stared at him in surprise as I felt a new awe for my boyfriend.

"I know you will. I think as long as you're not out too late, it should be fine." my dad agreed as I could practically see him begin to respect Scott even more than he already did.

"Thank you, sir. I'll, uh, see you guys tomorrow." Scott shot me a quick smile before leaving, giving my hand a final squeeze.

I smiled to myself before I realized my father was still moving around, which I'm sure wasn't helping the healing process. "You should be in bed."

"I can say the same to you."

"Come on, I'll make you your tea and then we'll both go to sleep."

Stiles's POV

"Where have you been all day?" Erica questioned as I let her into the house.

"We've been figuring out this whole hit list thing."

"Hit list?" she parroted, her eyebrows furrowing.

My jaw dropped as I realized I'd somehow forgotten to tell her. "It's a really long story. To sum it up, though, someone's paying multiple professional assassins to kill every supernatural creature in Beacon Hills. And the entire pack's on the list."

"I came over to ask you to the winter formal and you tell me I'm on a hit list?"

"Yeah, well-you were going to ask me to the winter formal?" I backtracked, realizing I had forgotten about that too.

"Yeah. It's tomorrow. But don't change the subject. You kept that from me?"

"I didn't mean to, I forgot! I thought I was supposed to ask you to the formal."

"You forgot to mention that there was someone trying to kill my entire pack? Well, I'm asking you so will you be my date or not?"

"It's been a tough day, I forgot, alright? And yes, I will."

"What else do you know? I want to know everything. Great, pick me at six."

"It's up in my room, I'll show you. And can I pick you up at like five? We can go to dinner or something. I'll pay to make up for all of this."

"Ok, come on. And five's fine."

Author's Note:

The winter formal's coming up and Kate talkd to Lydia and Laila again! What do you think will happen next?

I'll see you in my next chapter. BYEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.1K 1.8K 33
He was a fuckboy .. But she was a sweet, shy and kind-hearted girl .... She knew he was a fuckboy but she fell for him . ( He was a red flag but she...
149K 3.9K 47
TAEKOOK STORY TOP : JUNGKOOK BOTTOM : TAEHYUNG In this story taehyung was purchased by biggest multi billionaire jeon jungkook rude cruel Taehyun...
633K 8.2K 42
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...
582K 29.8K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...