TROUBLE © 2019 |Editing|

By yorokobiaaii

Welcome to Kantaphat University. 😎 More

Hunter's Moon.
2. New Moon
3: BLUE MOON.|edited|
4: "FOOL" MOON. |edited|
5: BLOOD MOON. |edited|
6: SOTUS. |edited|
7: CRAZY MOON. |edited|
8: Piece of Cake |edited|
9: The Sweet Ride. |edited|
10: Red Moon |edited|
"The Ghost?"
12: Book of the Damned. |edited|
13: Fate. |edited|
14: Asclopius. |edited|
15: The Moon. |edited|
NOTE
17: PhaForth |edited|
18: The Gang |edited|
Chapter II |edited|
1. Mate |edited|
2. Cozy |edited|
🎉Happy Birthday Khun Ying 👑🎊
4. Reap what you Sow |edited|
5. Distance |edited|
6. Restart
7. Trouble
8. Surrender
9. The Biggest Fan
10. Dreams and Reality
11. Reason's & Doubt
12. Yes or No?
13. Sky burning Stars.
EXTRA.
EXTRA II
14. M.U
15. The Admirer
16. Wonders of the Moon
EXTRA III
EXTRA IV
17. Follow your Heart.
EXTRA (fin)
18. Conflicted Heart
19. Conflicted Heart
20. Dearest Moon
21. The Chosen Moon
22. T.Y
23. The Keeper
24. Closer
~Mr. Red~
Extra: Restless Heart.
6 Moons (Extra)
1. Yearning for your Love
2. Heart of the Matter.
3. Lam's Place
4. Lam's Place II
5. Barricade
6. Giving up on you
7. Dumbass

3. ForthBeam |edited|

2.9K 122 12
By yorokobiaaii

A/N: Yes I know! But TaeTee will forever be my ForthBeam. Even the whole Sotus Gang will agree to that.

Beam's POV: (updated version: 6/17/20)

Hmmm.. what is this feeling?

It feels so warm.. Even the Person beside me feels so warm..

of course I like it and it felt so comfortable.

wait a sec.. Did I just say.. Person?

Beside me?

BESIDE ME?

WTF?!!

   Then my eyes flew wide open then i get up immediately to check where the hell I slept last night?! Then I remembered that I'm staying in this room with Pha and Kit.. Which is soundly asleep on their bed, While Ai'Forth..

Forth..
Forth?!!

SHIA!  Beam you're soo stupid! Look what you have done? The guy is near at the edge because I'm occupying the whole space. Geez so embarrassing! Then I lift his arm which is in my waist!! And take the blanket and cover it to him. *sigh*

Kit, "Good morning Beammie.. " Oh..  The devil is already awake huh?

(A/N: awww thank you Nong Copter!! Love you! 😘💕)

Beam, "So, Kitty.. Could you tell me what happened? "

Kit, "huh? " trying to play innocent now kit?

Beam, ".... Don't play dumb! cause you know what I mean, besides, As far as I remember that's where (pointing to their bed) I'm sleeping last night, not here. "

Kit, "Yeah? And as far as "we", Pha and I Know it, This Is OUR bed.. And that's WHERE you supposed to sleep, not here, there! With your Khun Luang~!" then he pinched my nose, "eeewww sticky! "

Aish!!! "Shut Up! " then I hit his head using my pillow. "So, did you get lucky last night? "

Kit, "Obviously not, duh?! Phana took all the girls for himself. Tch! This useless shit has been trying so hard to forget his Nong by f*cking those whores."

Beam, "sigh~ He'll get STD. " poor Pha.

Kit, "And You." Eh?! "You're a Manwhore, both of you." Excuse me?!!

Beam, "Ai'Kit! We're not talking about me here! Wait, Do you want me to revenge for you?" *smirk*

Kit, "Sure!! Only if you dare." Ofcourse! What's with that Smirk again?! "Besides, it was Phana who put you next to Ai'Forth, not me! And he even put your arms to him! Tsk! Damn Ai'Beam You guys looked like married couple last night. "

WTF?!!!! yoooou Big Asshole! So I got my revenge by kicking him out of Bed. "Jerk!" hmp!

Beam, "So Kitty, satisfied? " *wink*

Kit, "Ahahaha Very!! " and we couldn't help but laughed again and again cause that dope continue to sleep so soundly on the floor. Man he's even curling over there hahaha!

Well, we're really happy that atleast we could have our "revenge" to Ai'Pha, but that victory was too short. Ai'Kit was about to get out of bed when suddenly, The Troll stood up and glare at his minions.

Beam, "....."
Kit, "............... good morning?"

Pha, "YOU BASTARDS!!" we tried our best to get away from him by running to the bathroom, but he still caught us off guard!! "COME BACK HERE! BOTH OF YOU!"

Beam, "NO WAY!! PLUS IT'S NOT MY FAULT!! KyAaa!!! " Ack! We forgot that this guy is like incredible halk!!

Kit, "OUCH! wait! Wait, stop kicking us, darn it!! Ouch! Shia! Stop it Pha! Ai'Forth's still asleep! " kit is not afraid of the engineering stud, nor do I, but it's fun  to messed with them sometimes. pfft!

We tried to lock the bathroom door but the guy was still able to open it! Argh!

Pha, "I DONT CARE!" Then he walked in and dragged us out while kicking our poor asses again!! "HOW DARE YOU KICKED ME OUT OF BED?!! I'LL MAKE YOU PAY FOR IT!! COME HERE! AI'BEAM!" we are running around circles when suddenly, we saw a flying pillow hit his face..

Beam, ".......?" Where did that freaking pillow come from?!

Forth, "Shut~Up!!!! It's too fucking early in the morning and you're whining like an elephants!!" and he's mumbling all that while he's.. Still.. Sleeping?

FOR REAL?

Kit, "WAIT Beammie, I think your husband is sleep talking.." Kit looked at me as if he's expecting me to know the answer.. Duh! I'm surprised too you know?!

Beam, "Stop sprouting nonsense, Kit!"

Pha, "Oh.. So he's still asleep huh?  Very good. I'll hit him hard.." Phana picked up the pillow that Forth threw to him with a smirk in his face and then ..

Beam, "Oi Oi Phana!!"
Kit, "Jerk!! Don't! Don't do it!!" we tried to hold him back cause we don't know what will happen once Ai'Forth woke up, when suddenly, somebody grabbed Phana's shoulder and smacked his head..

Wow!! Finally!! Somebody dare to hit the freaking troll's shithead!! Hahaha!

Lam,"I wouldn't do that if I were you. "

Park, "Sorry bro, it doesn't hurt right?"

Pha, "Did you just hit me?"

Park, "Nope, that's Ai'Lam."

Beam, "Good morning, Ai'Lam, Ai'Park. How did you get in here? " cause as far as we know the only ones holding the keys were Pha and Forth..

Park, "You didn't lock the door." What? For real? Then Kit went to checked the door only to confirmed that it's true.

Kit, "Shia!"

Park, "uhn."

Lam, "Plus, the Boss is here so the apostles need to be here as well, incase somebody tried to back stabbed him." Errr.. Ai'Lam may look so serious but I knew he's just teasing Phana.

Pha, "Back- BACK STABBED?!!! me?? He fucking hit me with the Pillow." Haha poor pha!

Lam, "And he did that unconsciously so you would shut up, and it's effective right?"

Park, "Uh~huh! We could here you doing your monkey business from the hallway."

Kit, "What monkey business?"

Park, "Besides you're not the only victim Here. You're lucky that he just hit you with the pillow."

Lam, "Right. Cause he threw a flower vase at him once. "

     Woah!! That's.. Dangerous!!!

Beam, "Uhm..  How about you Ai'Lam? "

Kit, "I suspect Never, Beammie. " well, it might be true since they are best of friends.

Lam, "No kit. Actually, I'm the first Victim here." Eh?? "He threw me the baseball bat and it almost hit my head. Can you imagine what would happen to me if I wasn't able to avoid that? Since then, I remember to be careful not to disturb him when he's still asleep. You can wake him up but not like that. You'll get yourself killed." Then the room turned quiet.

*gulp*

Kit, "Okaaay, We will surely remember that. " hehe bet you get scared Kitty?

Beam, Ai'Lam, thank you for saving us. " yeah and you should have told me, I mean us sooner about this "unusual habit" of Ai'Forth.

Lam, "Welcome. Wait a sec, I'll wake him up for you." We watched him waking up the hot headed stud while we're gulping nervously, preparing ourselves for the worse. But nothing happen. "Forth? Forth..Hey! Wake up. It's morning already. Wake up! "

Forth, "Hmmm.. ?"

Lam, "Wake up! Come on, Let's go have some breakfast. "

Forth, "Hmmm..  nutes.. Five minutes.. "

Lam, "Ai'Beam is hungry na Forth, but he doesn't want to leave you here alone, so get up now or else, we're gonna have breakfast with Ai'Beam."

Oi!!!  Using me like that!!

But I guess it's effective, the guy opened his eyes and looked at us as if he's searching for someone, until, he shifted his attention to me, And asked.."You're hungry na Beam? "

Beam, "huh? Uhmm.. Yeah.. Yes.. If you don't mind. Sorry to bother you, Ai'Forth, but they really want to be with you."

Forth, "And, how about you? "

Beam, "Huh? " what about me?

Forth, "Don't you want to be with me too? " Eh??? 

Beam, "Of-ofcourse I want too.. " heck! What am saying?!! But when I looked at him, I saw him smiling at me, tsk!! And once again, I'm smitten. Sigh~. Just how many times Is it already? Geez! I'm hopeless...

It seems that I really love to see him smile like this.

Woah!! There!!  Whats with the LOVE word?!!

Then he get up and stretch his body. With that disheveled Sotus Tshirt, those abs and muscle made me blind! Aish! Just.. WOW!! When will I have my own abs?! hmp!

Forth, "Wait a sec, I'll just go and wash my face."

Park, "And your teeth."

Forth, "Yeah, oh, Lam! call for a room service. " Nice! he's really the boss of their gang, huh?!

Lam, "I already did. " then the duo went to our bed and fixed it as if we didn't slept on it last night. Woah!

"Forth, "Good." then  Forth took a towel and went to shower. I didn't know how long I stared at him until I realized that the annoying Kitty was pinching my cheek.

Kit, "You're drooling over your husband, Stop that! Not all of us are married here. " then the rest of them laughed with Kitty. While I'm too embarrassed to say a damn thing. "Aiiish Beammie!! You are soo cute! " Yeah? So, I kicked his leg to shut him up! hmp, Stupid Kitty!!

Damn it. But i really want to know him even more. That BadAss who sleep like an angel before he kills you because you're so fucking Noisy. pfft!!

Pha, "So how about you Ai'Park?"

Park, "I have a new girlfriend!! " and he seems so proud of it, while Ai'Lam act like he didn't hear it. Hmmm.. There's something about these two.. "How about you, Ai'Kit?"

Kit, "Phana didn't even gave me a chance to get a girl last night, He took all of them for himself." - Kit.

You know, I just realized that Even thou we have different personalities and different reason why we're here. Still we were able to form a bond that only the six of us could understand.

Park, "Oi Forth! Make it quick! And stop masturbating, I'm hungry!"

WTF?!!!!

Pha, "..... ahahaha shit Ai'Park."

Kit, "Park... Forth is gonna kill you later, any last words?."

Lam, "You really have a death wish don't you? Forget it! you better get out of here cause I'm not gonna save your ass this time."

Forth, "FUCK YOU PARK! IM GOING TO RIP YOUR BALLS OUT!!! " o~oh!

Lam, "See?  Told you. Let's go guys and leave this useless guy here. Come on Beam.  We can't save him anyway. And don't worry, Forth is not doing it."

Yeah? Why would I even CARE?!!!!!!

Lam, "Come on! Close the door. Oh before I forgot.. Hey Forth! I already cancelled the room service. Join us at the resto downstairs, call me later!"

Park, "Laaam don't leave meeeee!!"

Forth, "Got it! OI!  Where THE HELL DO YOU THINK you're going? YOU BASTARD! " *BAM!!!*

Beam, "......"

Lam, "Don't worry guys. Park will survive. " can we.. Trust your word, Ai'Lam?

Pha, "..."

kit, "......."

Beam, "Oh.. Okay." That Forth.. He's really Something. "Don't fight too much Ai'Forth! We'll be waiting for you guys. " He needs to calm down na..

Forth, "Roger Beam. " Okay! That's a quick response.

Beam, "uhn, Let's go! Come on Ai'Kit."

Kit, "Roger Beam. Shiiit. I think I have a toothache."

Beam, "Then brush your teeth asshole! " hmp!

Kit, "Haha! what ever. "

Well at least he's not that mad because of what Ai'Park did. Maybe he's just embarrassed. But I will definitely be careful not to bother him tonight. I don't want to die.!!

Lam, "He's not gonna hurt you. You seem so special."

Beam, "Errr..  Thanks Ai'Lam." Whatever that means, I don't want to think about it. I'm just happy to have these guys as our friends. And I'm enjoying it.

Yes. That's what we are.

F. R. I. E. N. D. S

tbc...

***

A/N: I'll be there for you.. 🎶😂😄 haha aish.
(Published : 12/06/18)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.1K 1.6K 30
𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐚 𝐔𝐧𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐊𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧 𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 �...
224K 12.5K 40
Beam falls for Forth on the first day of college. But the growing closeness between Forth and Phana leaves Beam agitated and confused.
81.4K 3.6K 19
This maybe not your cup of tea~ but for me it is. 😂 I'm such #ForthBeam shipper that's why i choose them as my character.. Credits to : -The writer...
143K 7K 28
"Beam where are you Forth asked Beam and Beam reply he is on the way. Beam reach with a bundle of roses in his hand and gave it to Forth with that Fo...