TROUBLE © 2019 |Editing|

By yorokobiaaii

Welcome to Kantaphat University. 😎 More

Hunter's Moon.
2. New Moon
3: BLUE MOON.|edited|
4: "FOOL" MOON. |edited|
5: BLOOD MOON. |edited|
6: SOTUS. |edited|
7: CRAZY MOON. |edited|
8: Piece of Cake |edited|
9: The Sweet Ride. |edited|
10: Red Moon |edited|
"The Ghost?"
12: Book of the Damned. |edited|
13: Fate. |edited|
14: Asclopius. |edited|
15: The Moon. |edited|
NOTE
17: PhaForth |edited|
18: The Gang |edited|
Chapter II |edited|
1. Mate |edited|
🎉Happy Birthday Khun Ying 👑🎊
3. ForthBeam |edited|
4. Reap what you Sow |edited|
5. Distance |edited|
6. Restart
7. Trouble
8. Surrender
9. The Biggest Fan
10. Dreams and Reality
11. Reason's & Doubt
12. Yes or No?
13. Sky burning Stars.
EXTRA.
EXTRA II
14. M.U
15. The Admirer
16. Wonders of the Moon
EXTRA III
EXTRA IV
17. Follow your Heart.
EXTRA (fin)
18. Conflicted Heart
19. Conflicted Heart
20. Dearest Moon
21. The Chosen Moon
22. T.Y
23. The Keeper
24. Closer
~Mr. Red~
Extra: Restless Heart.
6 Moons (Extra)
1. Yearning for your Love
2. Heart of the Matter.
3. Lam's Place
4. Lam's Place II
5. Barricade
6. Giving up on you
7. Dumbass

2. Cozy |edited|

2.3K 117 3
By yorokobiaaii

Beam's POV:
emojis!

The rest of the day goes like this. All the participants of the Moon and Star Competition, went to the Beach and practiced their group performance by Dancing to the tune of.. Err.. Chocolate by KangNam. If why they chose that song? I don't know why but hey I don't care. I like it!

😂 (A/N: Yes Tee You Like it! We all know that! 😘)

And we spent our time laughing at how stupid Park and Lam by imitating how Ai'Forth and Ai'Pha tried their best to follow the Dance Steps and yet failed to do so, cause according to them, if there's one thing that this Almighty Forth and The Great Phana Can never do perfectly, that is to Dance gracefully.

Oh well, at least the Guys are Handsome, ne? Then we played games at the Beach and had a lot of Fun , which is a good thing cause the awkwardness that I felt earlier completely vanished..

And we had a Boodle Fight too which I really enjoyed cause Damn, Boodle Fight means Eat All You Can!! So why bother with your Diet? Just eat all you want. Hoho!

(A/N: Now I'm Hungry!! Argh!)

After that, we went back to the beach, lit up a Bonfire while we're having a Minnie Concert lead by the Seniors from all the faculties, And now it's their Juniors Turn to Shine..

MC, "Thank you, And now let's give a round of applause for the Moon of the Faculty of Medicine, Mr. Phana Kongthanin. Come on Phana, join us here."

Pha, "But.." haha! Poor Phana!

Kit, "Come on, you can sing or dance or perform Magic if you want too. " haha the Kitten Attacked the Giant.

Pha, "You're going to sleep on the Floor tonight Kit, Mark my word."

Beam, "Haha come on Pha.. Don't be shy. We're Here for you."

Then the Boys from the Faculty of engineering joined us and Teased him too.

Lam, "Oi Ai'Pha, we don't care if you want to start an all out concert here but try not to make it rain or offend the sea creatures by giving us a Tsunami huh?!"

Park, "Nah, don't worry, even the Sirens wouldn't dare to listen to his voice while he's singing! Ahahaha! "

And now he's embarrassed hahaha! Poor Phana.

MC, "Guuuyyyss?! that's enough. Do you want to sing a song for us, Nong?"

Pha, "Errr.. I'm not sure about that.. " haha he's not really into singing but our Boss is not that Bad. He can pull it out.

MC, "Come on don't be shy. Let's cheer him up guys come on, Come on! Alright, Are you ready? "

Pha, "Guess so.. " haha he's nervous!

Beam, "Kit! Make sure to record it. "
Kit, "Sure.. " heh!

MC, "Alright, ladies and Gentle Men, let's give a round of Applause for this Years Moon from the Faculty of Medicine, Phana Kongthanin."

Pha, "Uhm.. Whoo! Okay.. Haha sorry I'm just.. Err.. Shy haha anyway, uhm.. This song is from one of the Famous Boy band back then, Though I'm not sure if you're familiar with.. But for those who knew please sing with me.. or you can play your guitar and join me.. Alright.. Here it goes. *cough* ..

____________________

I'm sorry.

It's all that you can say?

Years gone by and still, Words don't come easily..

Like "sorry" .. 🎶

Forgive me..

Is all that you can say?

Years gone by and still, Words don't come easily..

Like "forgive me".. 🎶

But you can say Baby..

Baby can I hold you Tonight?

Baby if I told you the right words, at the right time

You'll be Mine 🎶

( I see, so you still missed him huh? Well, I can only wish that you'll meet your One true Love again, someday.. )

I love you 🎶

Is all that you can't say?, Years gone by and still..

Words don't come easily, Like "I love you"..

I love you...💕

But you can say, baby

Baby can I hold you tonight?

Baby, if I told you the right words, at the right time..

Will you be mine? 🎶

(Well, like I told you earlier, he may not be a Singer but Phana can sing something like that, and it will surely melt your Heart. Not to mention Ai'Forth Is singing with him while strumming his Guitar. Damn!)

Baby can I hold you tonight? Baby if I told you the right words, at the right time..

Will you be Mine? 🎶

______________________________

MC, "Awww... Thank you So much Doc. Pha, I love that song na.., and I wish, Whoever that person you're thinking of while singing that song, will find her way back to you na Khrup, thank you Pha.."

Yeah.. That person needs to find this guy so they can be Happy together.. at last.

MC, "Now I'm not sure if we can still ask him to join us here since we already heard him sing a while ago with Pha.. But, maybe, You can, sing for us again? Mr. Moon of the faculty of engineering, Forth Jaturaphoom? "

There there.. Now you got yourself a lot of Fans. Heh!

Forth, "Uhm.. Sure.. But I want to sing with a Friend if you don't mind? "

Aiiish of course we don't mind, see!! We all have the same opinion. heh! Now I'm getting excited. Yup! But who would have thought that he's gonna dragged me into this, too?!!

Forth, "Uhm.. Ai'Beam? Will you join me?"

.

.

..

Huh?

..

WTF?? WHY ME???

Forth, "Please?" That Beautiful eyes! Stop it!!

It seems our friends are shocked too..

Well, not until they started screaming and cheering for us like we're some KPop idols. Shia!!

Pha, "Go Beam!!! You can do it! 😅"

Kit, "Beammie don't worry, I will record it too!! Hahaha!"

Shiiiiiiit!!!

I went to the stage and stood next to him then I gave him a miny punch on his Arm, "Oiiii Forth! Why me?? Did I say something awful to you earlier that you decided to have your revenge on me here? "

Forth, "What? Hahaha no! (And youuu dare to laughed at me??!!) Not like that, Come on.. Seat with me. Don't worry you just have to hold the IPad while I'm singing.."

What the?

Beam, "Oi I'm not your servant! Why would I do that?!! "

Forth, "Just.. Please, stay here with me.. Hmmm besides I'm pretty sure you know this song too.. And I want you to sing with me too.. Please..? "

Stupid Audience, "Pleaaaasssseeee???!!! "

Really, Guys? *sigh*

Beam, "Fine. Just make sure that I know the song.. Or else, I'll be like a miniature of the statute of liberty here. "

Forth, "Haha ok, ok.. *cough * excuse me.. Are you guys ready? "

Stupid Audience, "Yeeeah!!! "

Forth, "Okay, this song is For you. "

tbc..

****

(Published: 12/04/18)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.6K 2.4K 14
"Are they dating? They looks very good together."- Forth. Forth thinks that the couple is really something..... What will happen if half of the uni...
103K 4.5K 30
In a world where tattoos appear on their own and they are left to figure out what they mean. Started: 26/06/20 Completed: 22/07/20
67.9K 4.2K 32
Its Forth as a music freak and Beam as a photography nerd
108K 4.8K 28
He has a sweet gummy smile I ever see. I want him. He is mine - Beam He is dangerous for heart. I want to stay safe and healthy, beside, I am not in...