Camila Cabello Imagines

By camrenjaurello1213

The title says it all! Can't promise they're any good, I try my best! Enjoy! ⚠️WARNING CONTAINS⚠️ ✔️Same Sex... More

Under Cover Love
Under Cover Love Pt. 2
Miss. Cabello (GirlxGirl)
Insane (GirlXGirl)
Insane Pt.2 (GxG)
Bad Mistake (GirlxGirl)
All These Years
All These Years Pt. 2
All These Years Pt. 3
Secrets We Hide
Trouble
In Love With My Best Friend
Assassin
No Regrets
Fixing It All
Stockholm Syndrome
My Boyfriends Mom
Long Time No See
Long Time No See Pt. 2
Coming Out?
Sexual Desires Pt. 2
Memories
New Year
Careful Who You Fall For
Never Be The Same
Heal The Pain
Eternal Love
Mine
Find You Again (GxG)
You're My Past, Present & Future
Past Always Haunt

Sexual Desires

10K 209 38
By camrenjaurello1213

Camila's POV     *Not Proofread*

   My fingers danced around the rim of my coffee cup as I stared into the porcelain mug, the light brown substance moved slightly at the movement.

  "Okay Walz. What's wrong?" I looked up and locked eyes with my best friend as we both sat in the little café. "You've been staring at coffee like you're expecting it to talk to you. And I'm quite offended that the coffee is getting more attention then me." She joked at the end, placing her hand of her chest.

  I cracked a smile, "I'm sorry Dinah. It's just....there's a lot on my mind." I apologized before taking a sip of my now warm coffee.

  "You can tell me anything. You that right? You know I won't tell anyone, well besides Mani. You know I need advice from someone on how to deal with your crazy ass at times." She laughed causing me to join her.

  I sighed and thought for a moment, I knew I could never hide anything from Dinah. She's my best friend, my sister at heart, my other half.

  "Fuck it. My sex life with Matthew isn't the same anymore." I blurted out, the blonde in front of me choked on her coffee.

  "Well damn." Dinah coughed as she beats her own chest, "I wanna say that I'm surprised. But I'm really not. He wouldn't know how to pleasure a women the right way if a step by step book on a woman's pleasure slapped him in the face." She rolled her eyes.

  "It was in the beginning, but it's not the same anymore. I thought I could deal with this missionary shit, that it's what I want." I explained, "But it's not."

  "What girl wants missionary?" She retorted with a face of disgust.

  "I'm the perfect daughter for my parents, I do what they ask and want with no questions asked. I'm with Matthew because they think he's perfect for me. My life's become boring and basic. I want something exotic, adventurous, daring. I need something different." I huffed out, running my fingers through my hair and took a drink.

  "You sure you want that?" Dinah asked mischievously with a glint her eye.

  "I'm completely sure." I said confidently, but I was beginning to regret it when I saw the look on her face.

  "I know the perfect place."

  "Dinah. I know that look. You may be into that place, but that's not my scene and you know it." I shook my head pointing my finger at her.

  "Mila. Come on. It's what you need. Mattress can go fuck himself, if you want to be pleased the way you want. Then let me take you." She huffed out with a pleading tone.

  I rolled my eyes at the name she used for my boyfriend, I knew she didn't like him. She's made that more then crystal clear.

  "Dinah..." I trailed off, I wasn't completely sure about going to the place she's been attending for the last year.

  It was basically a sex club, it's so well hidden and prestigious that only certain people know of it. Dinah came a crossed it through her girlfriend Mani, who ran into each a little over a year ago and she introduced my best friend to it. They're strictly exclusive, but they go there still to be themselves and have fun. Sometimes Normani danced there but never did anything with anyone.

  "You don't have to have sex with anyone but at least go there and have a drink. Have a feel for the place. If you don't like it then you don't have to go back." The Polynesian suggested.

It wouldn't hurt to go, I mean it's not like I'm just going to have sex with anyone there the first time I go. If I decide to go back. But I'm having cravings and needs that Matthew can't and won't for fill. I've brought it up to him before but he always claimed he wasn't to comfortable with doing anything more then missionary.

  At times I wish he wasn't such a gentleman. Then and maybe then I could get the satisfaction I want and need in bed.

"Fine I'll go." I huffed out before looking at my phone, "I have to go. There's a very important meeting today." I sighed as I stood.

"Good. I'll pick you up at nine tonight." My best friend smiled excitedly.

"We're going tonight?" I asked surprised, looking down at her with wide eyes and raised brows. "Of course. If I don't take you tonight, you'll change you'll mind. So..." She stood up and grabbed her purse, "Wear something sexy." With a wink and a kiss on my cheek, she was out the door.

"What have I gotten myself into?" I muttered to myself.

~

Just as I fastened the last strap on my golden heels, I let out a sigh when Matthew walked in.

"Where are you going at this time of night, dressed like that?" He asked with a raised brow. I wanted to roll my eyes but refrained from doing it externally and did it internally.

"Out with Dinah and Mani. We decided to have a girls night." I told him as I stood from my bed and walked over to my mirror and looked at the black shirt dress. The collar of the dress disappeared under a gold like choker. The dress was so short that one would think my ass would fall out with one wrong move.

"Weren't you just with them this morning?" He asked crossing his arms.

"I was with Dinah and having coffee before work. Besides what're you doing here? You didn't call." I asked as I looked at my phone and saw no text or call from him.

"You know I hate when you show up without calling or texting." I huffed as I grabbed my black small handbag and placed my phone inside after seeing a text from Dinah saying she was here.

"I wanted to see you but I was at the office and my phone died." He defended while I rolled my eyes visibly this time.

"Yeah well this is why I want you text or call. I'm leaving now." I said walking past him. I wasn't in the mood for him tonight.

I lowly groaned when he followed me out of the house and walked behind me to Mani's car. His ass probably didn't trust me and wanted to see if I was really leaving them both.

"Fine. Can I see you tomorrow? Maybe take you out for lunch?" The Britain asked as he opened the back door to Mani's car for me.

I didn't even say thanks, like I said, I wasn't in the mood. "I'll think about it. I have a busy day tomorrow. I'll text you." I said shortly as I got in.

Reaching for the door to shut it, Matthew stopped it. He leaned forward and pecked me on the lips, he tried to prolong it but I pulled back. "See ya." I said before shutting the door abruptly causing him to stumble back.

Normani and Dinah laughed before the chocolate skinned beauty drove off. "He's to clingy." The Houston girl shook her head.

"I know. But he makes my parents happy." I sighed leaning my head back as Dinah looked back at me.

"You look sexy." She wiggles her eyebrows at me, "If I wasn't happily taken, I would take a bite out of you." She winked causing her girlfriend to smack her leg.

"I said if I wasn't happily taken!" She yelped rubbing her leg, "You know I love you."

"I know. I love you too." Mani smiled innocently at her before glancing back at me, "But I agree. You look good Mila."

"Thanks. I brought this dress months ago but never wore it. It just sat in the back of my closet with no use." I shrugged rubbing my bare thighs.

"Till now." Dinah smirked at me, "Maybe it'll up on the floor tonight."

I gave her a look. "I'm joking. If it doesn't. It doesn't. But let me hope it does. You need a good lay. Not from someone you have to fake an orgasm for." She raised her hands before pointing at me.

"I don't fake my orgasms." I defended causing them both to look at me when we stopped at a red lightly. "Okay not all the time." I mumbled.

"And when you don't. It ain't as good, is it? When was the last time you had a real orgasm one that left you shaking?" Normani asked.

"When I was in college." I said lowly causing them to choke out a laugh.

  "You can't be serious!" The brunette asked in disbelief. "You mean the last time you had a mind blowing orgasm was with Ariana?" My best friend asked causing me to look out the window and nod.

   "See. I try to tell that only a woman knows a woman's body better then a man." She shook her head.

  "Who's Ariana?"

  "Camila's ex girlfriend. They dated from freshman year of college till graduation." The blonde answered her girlfriend, "Normally you upgrade from your ex's, but she majorly down graded."

  "Maybe she's got better taste in women then men." Normani laughed.

  "Will you two quick talking like I'm not here." I scoffed at them causing the two to laugh.

~

  "Relax. It'll be fine." Dinah said as I stared at the black medal door, the place was under an actual club. Mani once said the owner of the scandalous club used the real club to cover up why there was so much activity going on around the place.

  Behind that door was the place that everyone knew as; Midnight Lust.

  "Okay." I breathed out. Dinah nodded before she led me closer to the door and knocked. Normani already took a different way in because she was dancing tonight and needed to change.

  "Password." Some guy said as he opened the door.

   "Shadows." Dinah told him, he nodded and moved out of the way and let us in.

  Instantly I hit with the smell of lavender, but if you paid enough attention to the smell. There was the faint smell of sweat and sex.

  Walking further down the blood red lighted hallway, we walked into the main lounge. The lighting through the whole place was dim and you could feel the sexual setting of it all.

  "Let's get a drink." I heard my best friends voice, nodding my head she led me to the bar.

  As we sat on the bar stool, Dinah ordered our drinks and I looked around some more. There was a few girls and guys dancing on the little stages that were spread through the room.

  Some people in heated kisses, others watching the dancers and the rest drinking with their dates or friends.

  But what caught my eye was the girl who sat in the obvious VIP area, of the red velvet ropes and the guard standing by them didn't give it away, she was sitting with a few girls and guys. Talking and laughing as she drank her drink. A raven haired girl was cuddled into her side as she ran her fingers through the girls hair.

  "That's Y/N. She's the owner of this place." Dinah whispered into my ear before handing my a dirty martini, "The girl cuddled up to her is Lauren. They aren't together but Lauren's the only girl in this place she's ever slept with. She doesn't mix business with pleasure."

  I hummed as I took a drink, "She runs this place?" I asked a little shocked. "I never thought a women would run a place like this." I looked around and watched as some people walked down another hallway. Probably the private rooms.

  "Yep. Built this place from the ground. All of this she did with her own hard work." She told me just as Y/N looked over at us.

  She whispered something into Lauren's ear, the ravenette nodded and moved away from letting Y/N stand up. I watched as walked down the few stairs and passed the guard before I went back to looking around.

  This place was really interesting and wasn't as bad as I thought.

  "Dinah. It's been a while." A raspy low voice said causing me to look over and saw Y/N standing there.

  "It has. I've been busy with work and finally had a night off." She smiled at the Y/H/C. "Well I'm glad. Who's this?" Y/N asked as she looked over at me and her eyes wondered over my body.

  "This is Camila. My best friend. She wanted to try something different, so I brought her here." Dinah answered with a smirk while I let my eyes wonder over the girl in front of us.

  She wore black dress shoes with black dress pants with a black button up shirt was well. Guess the girl likes black.

  "A pleasure to have someone knew here." I noticed the small subtle smirk that played along her lips. Taking a sip of my martini, I raised a brow.

  Matthews not around and I did want something a little more adventurous, why not have fun.

  "A pleasure to be here." I smirked at her, it was now her turn to raise a eyebrow at me. I noticed Dinah smirking at me from the corner of my eye.

  "Say. Normani's about to go on. Why don't you go watch her Dinah, while I show Camila around." The Y/E/C girl suggested to the blonde next to me. Not once taking her eyes off me.

  "Mhm. I see you." Dinah hummed at her, "But I'll let you. I wanna see my baby. Have fun Walz."

  I could her move away but I continued to stare at Y/N. "Why don't I give you the grand the tour?" She held a hand out for me to take.

  I nodded and took her hand after finishing my drink and set the glass down.

~

  "So why did you decide to come here?" Y/N asked as we sat on one of the many love seats in the main lounge.

  After she gave me a tour, we decided to sit down and talk. Well more she suggested.

  "In all honesty. I wanted something more exotic, adventurous and daring in my life." I answered taking a sip of my new martini, "Also. I was thinking about actually sleeping with someone because my boyfriend can't give me what I want." I looked up over at her and saw a smile on her face.

  "It's not surprising. What's surprising is how many girls and even guys come in here looking for something like that." She chuckled as she looked over at the hallway that led to the private rooms, I followed her gaze and saw two girls clinging onto some guy as they disappeared into the hallway.

  "If you don't mind me asking." I looked back over at her when she spoke, "Why are you with him if he can't pleasure you the way he should?" The Y/H/C woman asked with curiosity.

  "My parents approve of him. They want what they thinks best for me. Him and I have been together for a little over two years and my parents are pushing for us to get married. He's a nice guy and really gentle. But he can be an asshole at times. There are times I wish and pray he wasn't so gentle towards me." I rambled as I played with the olive in my glass.

  "You want someone to be rough with you. Be crude towards you." She stated causing me to nod, "Trust me, I get it."

  "In college, I was basically introduced to that kind of stuff with my ex girlfriend. After we broke up I had a few flings and loved how they were with me, but then my parents introduced me to Matthew and I thought I could get use to missionary because I did really like him. But I really can't." I let out a deep sigh.

   "Then let me." Y/N spoke causing my head to snap up towards her.

  "What?"

  "Let me be the one to please you the way you want to be pleased and done." She shrugged with a smirk as she moved closer to me.

  "I'll do what you've been craving since you know longer had it." She moved a strand of my hair out of my face and tucked it behind my ear. "Just tell me. Your little boyfriend doesn't have to know either. It won't ever have to leave this place, we all know how to keep a secret." When she started to lean in, I didn't move.

  I knew I wanted this, I needed this. She's right, Matthew doesn't have to know. Not once does he have to know.

  "Okay." I whispered as her lips brushed against mine. The Y/E/C eyes brightened and she smiled before connecting our lips together.

~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Oof. I got inspired and well here's this. Hope you enjoyed. Sorry for any errors. Gemini Out!♊️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.1K 310 31
Lauren Jauregui Dinah Jane Hansen Camila Cabello Normani Kordei Ally Brooke Hernandez ----------- Started: 21 April 2019 Completed: 3 July 2022
17.3K 192 9
Camila Cabello and Lauren Jauregui. and lots and lots of smut. Wattpad has made some parts private so I'm guessing you need to follow me to be able t...
1.5K 68 12
Random one-shots about you and the girls of 5H. Enjoy! :)
148K 3.7K 21
I'd kill for her. I wonder if she'd do the same. [g!p] Also at some point this turned into a Camren/you which I didn't plan. I didn't see it coming i...