Rocked (Rock & Romance II.)

By carte_blanche_milady

Hazmat is the biggest band in the world - on top of every chart, with sold out concerts and their own line of... More

Chapter 1. - Grand Entrance
Chapter 2. - Playing the Game
Chapter 3. - Dare
Chapter 4. - Blind Desire
Chapter 5. - Morning After
Chapter 6. - Honest Deceptions
Chapter 7. - Cognition & Behavior
Chapter 8. - Cat's Out The Bag
Chapter 9. - Enigma
Chapter 10. - No Sleep for the Wicked
Chapter 11. - Historically Correct
Chapter 12. - Dangerous Games
Chapter 14. - Cats Out The Bag
Chapter 15. - Stripped Bare
Chapter 16. - Bootycall
Chapter 17. - Carpet and the Drapes
Chapter 18. - Later, Red
Chapter 19. - Late Night Confessions
Chapter 20. - Conflict Resolution
Chapter 21. - Week of Shame
Chapter 22. - Key to My Thoughts
Chapter 23. - Caught Red Handed
Chapter 24. - Birthday Behavior
Chapter 25. - Birthday Presents
Chapter 26. - Birthday Transformation
Chapter 27. - Birthday Party
Chapter 28. - Birthday Song
Chapter 29. - Birthday Queen
Chapter 30. - Out of Left Field
Chapter 31. - New Beginnings
Chapter 32. - Controlled Seduction
Chapter 33. - Off-Chance
Chapter 34. - Intruder
Chapter 35. - Painting the Town Red
Chapter 36. - Fitting Right
Chapter 37. - Something Bad
Chapter 38. - No Good Deed
Chapter 39. - Dysfunctional
Chapter 40. - Firecracker
Chapter 41. - No Sinner Like a Young Saint
Chapter 42. - The Devil and I Get Along Just Fine
Chapter 43. - Fall Like Rain
Chapter 44. - Temptation
Chapter 45. - Allured
Chapter 46. - Yes Games I.
Chapter 47. - Yes Games II.
Chapter 48. - Yes Games III.
Chapter 49. - Happily Ever After
Chapter 50. - Soul Crusher
Chapter 51. - New Day
Chapter 52. - Legally Bound
Chapter 53. - Unexpected Direction
Chapter 54. - Shoot Me I.
Chapter 55. - Shoot Me II.
Chapter 56. - Pieces of a Puzzle
Chapter 57. - Irrevocable Shift
Chapter 58. - Backstage Pass

Chapter 13. - Claiming the Prize

6.9K 341 41
By carte_blanche_milady

A/N: This Thanksgiving - among many other things - I am thankful for you guys! This book is the underdog of my stories, and I realized that literally no one asked for this. I could've done the easy thing and publish Victor's story next (which is what every single one of you wanted), but I went with my gut, and tried something different. As cliche as rock star stories are, this is what I wanted to do, and I am so thankful for every single one of you for taking a chance on me - and Ash & Gia - and giving this a try!

Getting 900 reads per chapter is a far cry from the 50k reads I got on Wrecking Ball, but that just makes this story and ALL OF YOU all the more special to me! So thank you for your continuous support, your comments, voted, understanding, love, and your incredible personalities!

This chapter is dedicated to every single one of you!

***

Ash missed one in the next cycle, and his second throw only landed in the outermost circle, barely earning him anything. We were now at an even score of seven each – but everything would be decided on this last, final round.

"Before you go-" His deep voice sounded from too close, and I tilted my head toward him, just to find his face only inches from mine. His gaze dropped to my parted lips, and I only had enough time to inhale a tiny breath before he kissed me. And boy, did he kiss me!

His tongue slid past my lips, teasing mine, as his arm wound around my waist, lifting my feet just enough off the ground that he could have full access to me. In one hand, I was still clutching my weapons, and with the other, I was clinging onto him. I moaned, tilting my head to the side so he could kiss me deeper.

My legs were aching to part and welcome him between them, my core needing the kind of friction I knew only Ash could give.

This sensation inside me blossomed into a full flower, growing with every second that passed. I wanted him – and I wanted him deep and hard and right fucking now!

But to my dismay, Ash lowered me to my own two feet and stepped back. "Good luck!" He winked with a cheeky little smile, and put some distance between us.

"Asshole!" I muttered under my nose, stretching my neck to the left, before tilting it to the right. He was toying with me on purpose, and I was letting him.

But that stopped now.

I took a deep breath, then held it as I moved my arm back, then launched the axe forward with as much force as I could gather. It landed in the red circle, right in the middle of the board.

I exhaled. This wasn't over yet! I needed to do this one more time to secure my win - or at least to make it a tie!

"Last chance!" I heard his deep voice announce from behind me as if I haven't been counting.

I needed to hit a bullseye. I squinted, relaxing my muscles. I got the hang of this now. In my mind, I was doing a quick calculation of the exact way the axe needed to flip mid-air to land sharp end first in the middle of the target.

I pulled my arm back and threw.

"Holy shit!" I shrieked, my voice sounding foreign like it wasn't even coming from me. "Six points in the final rounds!" I cheered, turning to him with both arms raised in the air. "Take that, you prick!"

Ash's grin only widened. "You haven't won yet, baby!" His warning was scratchy - the kind of sophisticated, ageless rasp that made the hair stand at the back of my neck, and my lady parts quiver. "Step aside and watch this."

He said it so confidently, I nearly wavered. But he was just playing his part. Ash had no idea how he would throw, he only kept up this cocky façade for my benefit.

Still, I found myself biting down on my bottom lip as I watched him throw his first axe and-

-score three points.

He glanced over his shoulder, his black eyes holding no glimmer now. Ash wasn't messing around anymore. "I already know what I want from you." He said simply, before launching the last throw.

I held my breath as the axe flew through the room, almost in slow motion. Or perhaps, that was the adrenaline coursing through my system, as my basic, primitive instincts kicked in through an illusion as old as time. If Ash made bullseye again, we would be tied. And I doubted I could get lucky for one more round.

But if he hit anything less than that, I won.

My heart was beating out of my chest. I couldn't decide which one sounded scarier. Or more exciting – for that matter.

His axe landed just shy of the innermost circle. I let out a deep breath.

He lost.

Which meant that I won. Grinning, I bounced up to him. "Oh, what am I going to do with you?" I wondered aloud, wiggling my brows.

Ash stared at me with such intensity, my palms began sweating, and my heart palpitated. "Up to you now, red. You're in control." His voice was void of bitterness. Instead, it carried this warm, sensual glow that got me heaving and my panties wet. Fuck, he was charged with sex appeal to the bursting point.

I stepped closer, leaving only a few inches between us. He stood still, letting me take the lead like he promised. With every breath, my chest pressed against his abdomen, its hard wall grazing my tightening nipples.

"Come here." I whispered, batting my lashes up at him. At that moment, I wish I wore something a little sexier – something edgy, like groupies that flocked around him did. Instead, I was in dark, worn jeans, and an old black shirt I got for participating in a science fair in high school. My long, red hair was pulled back in a high pony, with only a few strings escaping to frame my bare face.

I wasn't anything like the girls he surrounded himself with, yet Ash had a way of making me feel like the sexiest thing that has ever graced this planet.

He bowed his head, placing his legs further apart to shorten our massive height difference. Slowly, Ash leaned forward, brushing his lips against mine. I kept my eyes open this time, observing his reaction – and it turned out he did the same!

I sighed, allowing my body to melt into his. Strong arms came around my waist as he held me to him, while one long finger slipped under my shirt. Ash drew patterns on my naked skin, exciting goosebumps as he went. I was gazing up at him, studying every little reaction of his. "Don't ever let me win again!" I said, my voice no longer playful. His finger froze. "I want to earn it."

Cocking a brow at me, Ash resumed his caresses. "Now why would I let you win?"

"So you could see what I'd ask for." I replied, stating the obvious.

Ash grinned. "Maybe I just wanted to rub your plump ego." He murmured, his eyes fixed on my cleavage as the hand that was previously toying with me grabbed a fistful of my ass.

He sure never did anything subtle!

"Fuck. You." I seethed, flattening my hands against his torso in the universal sign of 'back away or I will knee you in the balls, asshole'.

"I'd much rather fuck you." Ash groaned, the playful little smile never wavering from his face.

My brows drew together. This man needed to be medicated, I was now certain.

But if he was insane, then so was I. Because his cocky, devil may care attitude did nothing but pull me toward him. Ash enticed me. My body and mind craved the danger that undoubtedly followed him like a bad aura. And while I knew it was a bad idea and nothing good would ever come of it, I wanted him.

Fuck, did I want him!

His hand was still lingering over my ass, which made it easy for him to catch me as I jumped. My legs wrapped around his waist, my hands grabbing his head to pull him down to me. His massive body didn't even waver as he took on my weight, supporting both of us while I basically shoved my tongue down his throat.

That was as clear of a sign as any, and thankfully, he got the signal.

Ash walked us toward the small couch and sat with me on his lap. "You have this place closed? It's just us?"

He nodded. "Just us, red. What are you gonna do with me?" There was a teasing glint in his black eyes, daring me to use him just as he has been using me.

And I was the woman for the job. "Take off your shirt." I instructed and only had to wait about a heartbeat before he whipped the dark material over his head, and tossed it carelessly to the side.

My eyes roamed over the colossal amount of muscle on the guy, bulking with every little movement he made. His dark, tanned skin glowed even in the yellow lighting of the room that would've been unflattering for every other soul except Ash Wolfhart.

His nipple rings were black lightning this time, the barbell looking sharp on each end, peeking out from under Ash's long, jet black hair. Tattoos wound around his tight skin in intricate patterns, making me wish I could take the time to follow each line with my tongue. I wanted to savor him and cherish the moments when I felt like a hot-blooded female in his arms.

But that wasn't the kind of relationship we had, and this wasn't the place.

We were both here to get our fills. So that was exactly what I did. I stood up, just enough to push my jeans and panties down my legs. I kicked them to the side, leaving my bottom half entirely bare – aside from my shoes.

"Do you have a condom?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

Ash lifted his hips, pushing his pants past his waist and producing a golden foil package from his pocket. "Ready?" He asked, looking up at me from under his long, black lashes. He looked sinful, exotic and sexy as fuck.

I nodded, my mouth salivating as his enormous cock sprung free. Ash was fully hard as he rolled the latex over his member. When he was done, I straddled him again, grabbing onto him as I lowered myself into his lap.

We both sighed at the same time.

I was embarrassingly wet without any simulation. Just Ash's personality and proximity did the trick for my body.

But that didn't mean that his size was easy to adjust to. Once I was fully lowered and my thighs were resting on his, I froze. Leaning forward, I hid my face in his neck, secretly scenting him while I waited for the pain to become more manageable.

Ash was so warm, his skin burning with a comforting fire that made me wrap my arms around his wide shoulders, and pressed my chest tighter against his.

He played with the hem of my shirt, lifting it just enough that his big hands could fit under it. Ash caressed my waist, before moving to my front, edging higher and higher until he reached the underside of my bra. Long fingers splayed over my breasts, squeezing.

I chuckled. The man really had a one track mind.

But I didn't move his advances away.

His touch felt too good, and I let lower the soft material of my bra to expose my nipples. I moaned as he pinched one between his fingers, before rolling it slightly. My hips flexed, my insides clenching involuntarily as he continued toying with my tits until I couldn't take it anymore.

I lifted myself, enjoying the way the ridges and veins of his thick cock slid against my secret muscles before I pushed all the way down again. A little scream died in my throat as Ash wrapped my ponytail around his wrist, tilting my head back and kissing me. I repeated the movement, faster this time.

With every roll of my hips, he seemed to edge himself deeper and deeper inside me, stretching me to the point that made my eyes water and my breathing erratic. Ash was much larger - in every way imaginable - than the only other man I've been with. And in comparison, Albie felt really more like a boy than a man.

One hand stayed on my breasts, alternating between my toying with them, giving both the attention they so very much craved. "You have the most responsive little nipples." Ash groaned into my mouth, flexing his hips slightly to help me ride him. "Fucking perfect, pink little nubs on these enormous tits."

Somehow, he managed to find time to lift my shirt up over my boobies, exposing them to his hungry eyes, and every time I rose from his lap, his tongue darted out to lick one or the other.

Within minutes, I was ready to explore around him. My insides were clenched tight, the anticipation building in me. My breathing became quicker, coming out in quick pants, matching every erratic movement of my hips. Ash was thrusting up now, rocking into me with a calculated force that lingered on the edge of being painful and mind-blowingly pleasurable.

My orgasm built and built, but I couldn't fall over the edge. I needed one more little-

"Fucking come, Gia!" Ash growled, pistoning into me, taking over my weight and the bulk of the effort at the same time as he yanked my head back by my hair. I was bent backward, suspended in the air, spread wide open for him, completely exposed in every way possible.

Ash held my hair with one hand, while the other grabbed onto my ass, using force, strength, and momentum to fuck me deep and hard with every thrust.

I screamed - my nails digging into his arms as I tried to hold onto something solid while the entire world exploded around me.

"Fuck yes!" I felt his cock twitch inside me, spurting his hot seed all over the condom. But I observed every movement. My senses were on hyper alert, all tuned into him and what he was doing to me.

I was so far gone, so under the spell of Ash and my mindblowing orgasm, that I didn't even hear the door opening and the footsteps that followed.

***

A/N: Water, anyone? I definitely need some water now.

Twitter: cb_milady

Instagram: grettypop

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.6K 260 41
*Currently updating daily or every other day* 𝟏𝟖+ THE HIGH WAS GONE AS SOON AS IT CAME Venus Meyers is a regular college student. Living with her b...
67.7K 3.5K 44
After running away from home, the last thing Gianna Rae expects is to get entangled with an ex-convict, whose life is more dangerous than that which...
198K 5.4K 34
Ash Davis comes from a very powerful family. They consider themselves business men, but that is only partially correct. They are rich but there is mo...
12.7K 999 57
Mason 🎸 My life's in shambles. Okay, that's a little dramatic considering that my band broke up. But I don't know what to do with my future, my care...