Miracles [EXO FANFIC] {HIATUS}

De SakuNaga

🛠Editing🛠 Park Han Ni is a girl who has everything right from the day of her birth. She had lost her parent... Mais

Info
「Chapter 1: It's A New Day」
Chapter 2: Can you give me a tour around?
Chapter 3: Ehm Ai Dee Academy~
Chapter 4: My New School [M.I.D]
Chapter 5: Idol Friends
Chapter 6: Legna Thaumaturge
Chapter 7: Time Control
Chapter 8: Frost
Chapter 9: Telekinesis
Chapter 10: Development
Chapter 11: Light
Chapter 12: Water
Chapter 13: Earth
Chapter 14: A Princess who has been hiding from the spotlight
Chapter 15: Flight
Chapter 16: Wind
Chapter 17: Teleportation
Chapter 18: Little Boy
Chapter 19: M.I.D Special A Class
Chapter 20: Healing
Chapter 21: Lightning
Chapter 22: Flame
Chapter 23: We're off to our planet
Chapter 24: EXO Planet
Chapter 25: Here comes trouble!
Chapter 26: Training? or Treasure Hunt?
Chapter 27: I'm a deadly weapon?
Chapter 28: My first kiss got stolen by him.
Chapter 29: The kiss means nothing. Nothing. Nothing..
Chapter 30: The Witch
Chapter 31: Happy Birthday Sehun~
Chapter 32: We're gonna get sucked in!!
Chapter 33: Earth..we're coming back
Chapter 34: Strange Dream
Chapter 35: Happy Birthday Baekhyun~
Chapter 36: VIP SaeRyun
Chapter 37: Promise?
Chapter 38: What do you want to do?
Chapter 39: What is LOVE?
Chapter 40: Messages
Thank you for suggesting!
Chapter 41: M.I.D Talent Competition.. start!
Chapter 42: Competition Part 1
Chapter 43: Competition Part 2
Chapter 44: Don't you remember me?
Chapter 46: The guy with wings... Ari?
Chapter 47: His Story
I'm baaaack!!
Chapter 48: She's changing?
Chapter 49: The Kingdoms
Chapter 50: The truth about what happen that day
Chapter 51: My.... brother?
Chapter 52: Ari's real identity (Part 1)
Chapter 53: Ari's real identity (Part 2)
Chapter: YO?
Chapter 54: "I won't ever leave your side.."
Chapter 55: Welcome Home
Chapter 56: The twins' day out
Chapter 57: Say 'hello' to them
Chapter 58: For you to see I'm falling in love
Chapter 59: Bish he's really back
Chapter 60: I don't mind listening
Chapter 61: We're Getting Ready
Extra Chapter!
Chapter 62: Demon's Double Sword: Kurotama
Chapter 63: "It's impossible"
Chapter 64: Death Gods
Chapter 65: What is this feeling?
Chapter 66: The Rules
Chapter 67: Squad 1
Chapter 68: Everything Starts Now Pt.1
Chapter 69: Everything Starts Now Pt.2
Chapter 70: The Revelation
AUTHOR'S ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 71: Brother
Chapter 72: Emergency
CAN U HEAR

Chapter 45: Who am I, really?

6.6K 195 33
De SakuNaga

"Ohmy! Hello, chiisana ohimesama! (小さなお姫様)" greeted Yuto to the girl he hasn't seen for years.

"Ohayougozaimasu, Yuto-nii~! (おはようございます,ゆと~!)" HanNi greeted back.

"Come in, come in. You've grown up so much, HanNi-chan." Yuto opened the door wide and let HanNi inside.

He first cleaned up his desk and made some drink for HanNi and settling it down on the table. HanNi comfortably sat on the couch followed by Yuto.

"How long has it been? 12 years, isn't it?" Yuto asked.

"Hai. It's been 12 years, Yuto-nii. You're probably married already by now, right?" HanNi gave him a teasing smile.

Yuto blushed  when she said something about being married. He started fiddling with his fingers and nodded to her as a response. HanNi's eyes twinkled as she clapped her hands endlessly like a retarded seal.

"Who is she? Who is she? Kanojo wa kanaridesu ka? (彼女はかなりですか?)" she asked.

"Um." Yuto hummed in response.

On the next few minutes, HanNi and Yuto talked about his wife and caught up with each other's lives since they've missed 12 years. As time flies fast as they talk, Yuto got a phone call from one of his bosses and asking him to finish the blue-print for the next project.

HanNi told Yuto that she'll be outside and told him that if he needed any help, he can just call her. She exited Yuto's work office and went to one of her favorite room when she was little. It was a spacious room on the 7th floor which was left empty specially for her.

After a few minutes wandering around the 7th floor, she finally decided to go to her play room. It was located near her parents' office. She twisted the knob and surprisingly, it was unlocked. It's her first time coming in there in 12 years. Just imagine how things have changed without her even knowing. The room—which was suppose to be her playroom when she was little, is now an office. There was a cabinet on the far left of the room filled with certificates and trophies, there's a desk near the big window with papers, pencils, folders, laptop and a picture frame. There were paintings on the walls, there are chairs and it was well decorated.

"Where did my playroom go? I thought I told them not to touch it....why?.." she mumbled. Yes, it's true that she told her uncle not to touch or renovate her playroom, but why did it turned out like this? Is it perhaps she entered the wrong room?

"I can't be wrong. I know where exactly my playroom is. It's this room. Who's office is this?"

But just before she could even say another word, a loud deafening sound was ringing through her ears. It was only her who could hear it. She slowly crouched down and tried blocking the ringing sound with her hands on her ears, but it was no use. She tried to scream, but not a sound came out.

"W-w-what i-is this?" her voice trembled.

"My h-head... it h-hurts... I-I can't...help...s-somebody.. p-please..." she tried.

---

At School 

The boys, normally went to school. Except this time, a member from the beagle line is unusually quiet. Yep, that's right, it's Baekhyun. D.O, Chen and Chanyeol have been watching Baekhyun since last night. Even them, they don't know why he got angry like that. They know that Baekhyun wouldn't do such things like grabbing his hyung's collar, especially Kris. There might be some reason.

"Psst! Chanyeol!" Chen whisper-yelled to Chanyeol.

Chanyeol craned his neck to the side and looked at Chen. "What?" he asked.

"Let's wag!"

"What? Wag? What's that?" he asked.

"Let's cut classes! You dumb!" Chen replied.

"I don't want to. We'll get in trouble." Chanyeol replied and went back to reading his manga.

. . . . .

Somewhere only Kris know 

A tall figure of a man was seen walking down on the seaside of the beach. He was walking staright, not even caring where his feet would take him. It was already sunset and he still hasn't come back to HanNi's house. Though, he knew that they are worried about him, wondering where is he or what happen to him.

"How can I get ouf this situation? I really hate this.."

He paused and turned to look at the sun setting down. It was a good view. Kris recieved a lot of messages, phone calls and voice mails but he couldn't bother opening them. He's not in the mood.

"Guardian of the EXO Planet...." 

"Huh? I think I'm just hearing things" Kris scratched his head. 

"Flight Thaumaturge......" 

"Seriously. What is that?" he paused and stood still.

"Decide wisely.... your future and destiny are depending on your decisions. Decide....wisely.." 

"Who? What? Where are you? Are you in my head? Who are you? Come out and don't play with me!" 

"For now...you friends are relying on your decision..." 

"What are you talking about? What kind of decision?!" Kris shouted but the voice didn't answer and it left him completely confused.

*Xhin's P.O.V* (remember Xhin from chapter 36?) 

The Dark Lord Zehturg sent me to watch over one lost sheep. And guess who is it? Yeah, one of the EXO Planet's guardian, the princess' friend, the flight thaumaturge. He was walking on the seaside aimlessly. Not to mention I'm watching from above, yeah, I'm flying.

"Who? What? Where are you? Are you in my head? Who are you? Come out and don't play with me!"

"What are you talking about? What kind of decision?!" 

I suddenly heard him shouting. Who is he talking to? Oh, let me guess, it's those voice talking inside their heads? No duh, if it's not, he's mental. I went lower and landed on the tree branch meters away from him. You wouldn't expect me to go near him, do you?

"Why does he want me to watch over this guy? There's nothing on him. He's not doing anything to destroy the Dark Lord. I should've stayed and watch over the princess instead." I sighed.

But then, the bracelet comunicator that they gave me suddenly started beeping. I touched the red ruby and my friend, Ari, his face appeared.

"What do you want, Ari? Can't you see I'm busy sitting here watching over that guy?" I said in my sarcastic tone.

"Funny. Anyways, I need you back here. I have something to show you. It's important." he said.

"What about this guardian?" I asked.

"Leave him. I have sent someone to watch over him in your place. Now, come over." he said and disappeared.

"It's probably really important. Sigh... fine, I'll go." 

----

Xhin arrived few minutes after Ari called. He opened the door and found him sitting on the couch, staring at the wall blankly. Ari flinch as he heard the door closed. 

"Now what is it? Don't tell me this is a prank or I'll take your eyeballs out of your eye." Xhin crossed his arms and sat on the oppsite side of him.

"I found something." Ari started.

"What did you find? Your socks?" Xhin asked.

"Dude, I'm serious. I found this box on the basement." Ari showed him the box.

"Which basement? And what's inside it?" Xhin asked.

"The basement in the laboratory. "The School" it's waht they called it. It's in our planet. Not the school here on Earth. And I saw photos of the queen of EXO Planet, Princess Jae Mah and Prince Lee Won with their babies." Ari explained.

"Babies? Wait, how many?" Xhin asked.

"There's two. And they look like twins." Ari answered.

"Twins? If there's twins, if there's two of them, where's the other one? Didn't the princess grew up with her parents as the only child? Ah wait, are they both girls? Identical? If they are, probably there's two of them and because they are identical, we don't know who's who...right?"

"No. I don't think so. They're twins, but, they look identical twins but.. they're fraternal twins. One boy, one girl..." Ari said.

"WHAAAT?! IDENTICAL?! GIRL & BOY?!" Xhin's eyes widened as Ari just nodded in response.

". . . . . . . OH! By the way, Ari.."

"Uh? Hm?"

"This is just to me, okay? But... you have the same hair colour as her." Xhin said.

"What? Who?" Ari asked.

"The princess. And one more thing, why don't you remove that mask on your face? It looks ugly! Do you know what fashion is?" he complained.

"I can't. It's stuck on my face." Ari sighed.

Who the heck am I? I don't even know how I look like without this mask. I don't know where I came from. I don't know why I ended up here. I don't know who I really am... 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello~! 

Another late update!! Cheosonghamnida!! Sorry! I tried gathering my idea but nothing came up! So I started reading manga and graphic novels and I gives me alot of ideas! ^^ Again, really sorry!

Saranghaeyo~

--Author--

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

38.1K 943 26
Park Byeol has never done anything to make someone hate her. She is smart, beautiful, nice, and modest. She is also the youngest in her family. Despi...
712K 32.1K 54
[COMPLETED] What will happen to him when someone whom he dearly love will leave him forever.... will he be able to move on in his life or will he be...
10.9K 1K 63
"Yes? Please come in" I looked up to see the most alluring pair of eyes I'd ever seen accompanied by an equally handsome face. His features were not...
7.7K 238 51
Park Je Ri. A girl who was forced to try to fit into the normal world full of humans and mortals as a half-dragon. From what we know, society isn't...