Camila Cabello Imagines

Galing kay camrenjaurello1213

The title says it all! Can't promise they're any good, I try my best! Enjoy! ⚠️WARNING CONTAINS⚠️ ✔️Same Sex... Higit pa

Under Cover Love
Under Cover Love Pt. 2
Miss. Cabello (GirlxGirl)
Insane (GirlXGirl)
Insane Pt.2 (GxG)
Bad Mistake (GirlxGirl)
All These Years
All These Years Pt. 2
All These Years Pt. 3
Secrets We Hide
Trouble
In Love With My Best Friend
Assassin
No Regrets
Fixing It All
Stockholm Syndrome
My Boyfriends Mom
Long Time No See
Long Time No See Pt. 2
Coming Out?
Sexual Desires
Sexual Desires Pt. 2
New Year
Careful Who You Fall For
Never Be The Same
Heal The Pain
Eternal Love
Mine
Find You Again (GxG)
You're My Past, Present & Future
Past Always Haunt

Memories

7K 201 11
Galing kay camrenjaurello1213

A/N: Info about Sexual Desires at the end.🙂
Camila's POV    *Not Proofread*

I groaned as I very slowly opened my eyes, it hurt, everything hurt. It felt like I haven't moved in forever, my muscles screamed for me to move.

My eyes finally opened and I looked around as everything look unfamiliar, the blinding light above me didn't help with everything. My eyes landed on my mom curled up in a chair sleeping, a blanket covering her.

Where am I? What happened?

I opened my mouth to speak but only raspy gasps came out, it felt like I haven't drank in days.

"Dios mío." I heard the familiar but it felt unfamiliar at the same time, I turning my head slowly, I saw my dad standing at the doorway with two cups of coffee.

"Mija." He breathed out, he sat the two cups down and walked over to my mom.

Again I tried to speak, but my throat was to dry. "Mi amor." He lightly shook my mom, she woke up in jolt. "Qué?" She asked before looking over at me and gasped.

"Mija." Tears began to sting her eyes as she quickly got to her feet and stood beside the bed, I reached for her hand, only to realized I was hooked up to monitors.

I was in a hospital?

"I'm going to get the doctor." My dad muttered before quickly leaving the room.

"How're you feeling?" Mom asked as she gently sat on the edge. I pointed to my throat, signaling I couldn't talk. She nodded and was about to get up but the my dad and some guy in a white lab coat walked in.

"Well hello Miss Cabello." He smiled as he walked over and handed me a white styrofoam cup with a straw, "Drink this and then we'll talk." He said kindly, I smiled at him and took a drink.

I lowly groaned at Good the water felt going down my dry throat. "While you drink that, I'm doctor Clifford. For these questions, you can just nod and shake your head. Is that okay?" He asked as he sat down on the little spinning seat.

I nodded and continued to drink my water, it felt and tasted really fucking good.

"Excellent. Let's start off with, do you remember who you are?" He asked politely. I furrowed my brows and nodded, why wouldn't I?

"Okay. Do you remember who they are?" The doctor pointed over at my parents, I glanced at them and saw tears setting in their eyes.

Again, I nodded. "W-what does this have to do with anything?" I finally spoke and I took noticed to how raspy and gone my voice was. "Miss. Cabello. I'm going to ask one more thing before I explain what happened." He started, "What's the last thing you remember?"

I frowned before looking over at the wall in front of me as I thought about it. But the main thing I wanted to know was; what the hell is happening?

"I remember finally making it back to Miami, I went off the grid for a few months after it was announced I was leaving the band." I answered honestly.

He sighed before glancing at my parents, I looked over at them and saw they were heartbroken.

"Mija?" My father sighed, "That was almost two years ago." He told me causing me to frown big.

"W-what? What happened?"

"Miss. Cabello. Seven months ago, you were evolved in a car crash." Doctor Clifford answered causing my head to snap to him so fast I swore I could get whiplash.

"What?" I've noticed I'm saying that word a lot, "What happened? Is everyone okay?" I asked concerned.

"It was a two car, car crash. The driver of the other car was the cause, he was drunk and rammed your car off. He died at impact, but the driver of your car came out with a broken arm and a head concussion. But the car hit your side causing you to fall into a seven month coma." He further explained.

"The driver of my car? Who was in the car with me?" I asked just as a knock came at the door, a moment later a nurse stuck her head in.

"Miss. Y/L/N's here." She said kindly, I instantly lit up at the last name of my best friend.

"Y/N's here?" I asked excitedly, I glanced at my parents and the my both sighed. "I'll go talk to her before bringing her in." I heard my mom mumble to my dad before leaving the room sorrowfully.

"Sweetie. Y/N was the driver." My father smiled softly at me.

"Oh." I mumbled feeling bad for some reason, she's my best friend and yet I wasn't there for her when it happened. I don't even remember the fucking accident. I can't imagine what she had to go through.

I was zoned out, that I didn't know the doctor was checking my vitals or whatever, I was in auto pilot.

"Hey." I heard, I quickly looked up at the sound of her voice. I instantly smiled when I saw Y/N standing there, "Hey." I breathed out.

She walked over and hesitantly brought me into a hug, "I've missed you." She mumbled into my hair, I sighed in bliss. "I'm sorry." I whispered. "Don't be. It's not your fault. Trust me it's not." The Y/H/C muttered, but it sounded like it had a double meaning behind it. I shook it off as I was still messed up with meds.

She pulled back and our eyes locked, though she was smiling on the outside. I could see she was sad and heartbroken. Looking into her eyes made me feel like she was hurting emotionally more then she should. She looked like she received the worst news of her life.

~

It's been two months. Two months since I woke up and yet no ones letting me on any social media. Or even let me watch actual tv, it's always Netflix.

I haven't even been out in the public eye, I've been too busy with rehab. Apparently going seven months without moving can really take a toll on your muscles and your ability to walk properly.

My parents, little Sofi and Y/N have been my side since the beginning of this whole ordeal. When I got out of the hospital, I learnt Y/N and I lived together. I didn't question it because we're best friends and I remember when we were younger we always talked about living together.

Y/N was out grocery shopping and I was stuck in the house by myself, I sighed out in annoyance to being board. I paused the tv before standing up and decided to finally get dressed.

I took a shower but didn't get clothes on, I just stayed wrapped up on my robe, it was warm and fluffy. Walking into the closet, I started looking around for something comfortable to be in.

I started looking through all the drawers for anything really, but one drawer seemed stuck.

I pulled on it a little harder and it slowly started to open, I kept pulling into it was opened enough to look inside. When I did, I noticed a wooden box sitting inside of it.

I furrowed my brows and gently pulled it out. I sat down and crossed my legs, running my hand across the top of it, I noticed the initials of Y/N and I.

I smiled before opening it, it was full of different things. But what caught my attention were all the polaroids. I grabbed them before looking through them.

They started off with just her and I smiling and being completely goofy, but soon they got to more that didn't seemed friendly in a best friend sort of way. Some were of us holding each other in a loving way, others were looking at each other like we were in love. But what topped it off was the ones of us kissing.

"What the?" I mumbled confused, I set them down and looked through the box some more.

I came across a couple of cards that would come with flowers, I looked at each one them and became even more confused.

'Camila,
Good luck on your show tonight. I'm sorry I can't make it. But remember I love you with all my heart.
          Your love, Y/N'

'Mila,
Happy one year anniversary baby. Follow each note and each one will grant you a prize. See you at the end. I love you.
        Love, Y/N'

'Cami,
These are just cause I love you and I wanted to tell you. I can't wait to see you again. Two more weeks babygirl.
    With love, Y/N'

I grabbed my head and groaned when I started to get a headache, I got them every time I started or tried to remember something. I've gained some memories back over the last two months.

I put everything back in the box and took with me as I got up and walked back out and sat down on the bed. I didn't realize I sat down on the remote, not until I felt it, but I pushed something causing the tv screen to switch from Netflix to the actual tv.

It was E! News. But what I caught my attention, on the screen was the headline.

'Camila Cabello awake from coma and reunited with her girlfriend!?'

I grabbed the remote and turned the volume back up, listening as two people talked.

"Okay. So as we all know Camila Cabello was in a car accident nine months ago. And was in coma for god knows how long. But photos surfaced not that long ago of the brunette and a certain Y/H/C. We all knew the photographer Y/N Y/L/N and Camila were dating." The girl started explaining.

"Oh how we all know. Those two are everyone's OTP. They've been best friends since forever. The two started dating a little over a year ago. But you're right, photos surfaced a while ago and it seemed the two were outside of their home in Miami." The guy smiled excitedly.

"Yeah. It looked like they were out walking in their gated community with Camila's two dogs, Leo and Thunder. The two were talking and laughing about something. So looks like Camila has woken up and is getting back on her feet. The two looked happy and still in love." The girl again explained.

I muted the tv as it showed a pictures of Y/N and I when we're walking my dogs yesterday and it was early in the morning so it was a little nippy outside and I was cuddled up into Y/N to keep me warm and we were just talking about the most random things.

I held my head again and groaned once again, I leaned forward a little and soon flashes of fuzzy images of her and I came to mind.

From us laughing and cuddling to us kissing and naked under the sheets. They kept replaying over and over in my head till they became so crystal clear in my head that it seemed so real.

I got light headed from it that I laid back against the bed and let the memories slowly take over my mind.

~

I sat up quickly when I heard Thunder and Leo bark a couple of times before they went quiet. I figured Y/N was back home. I hurried and finally threw on some sweats and ran down the hallway and stairs.

When I didn't see her in the living room, I ran to the kitchen and saw her putting the food away in the pantry.

When she walked out, the Y/E/C eyed girl smiled, "Hey Mila."

I just shook my head and quickly walked up to her, I smiled before pulling her into a hard passionate kiss.

I sighed at the feeling of her lips on mine again, her hands gripped my waist and pulled me closer as she hummed in satisfaction.

  "I remember." I mumbled against her lips before kissing her again.

  "What?" Y/N whispered pulling back. "I remember everything. I came across this wooden box in the closet filled with pictures and I accidentally switched the tv off of Netflix and they were talking about us and our relationship. These fuzzy images started in my head." I rambled on, "I remember up to the car crash. I only bits and pieces. We were fighting, why?" I asked playing with the baby hairs on the back of her neck.

  "God." She smiled, "I've missed you." Leaning forward she pulled me into a kiss that I happily recuperated. "But the whole fighting this was my fault." The Y/H/C sighed as she guided to me to island and lifted me to sit on it.

  "We were already fighting before that night, you were accusing me of cheating because I kept coming home late. Always on my phone, I never let you looked at it. Some nights I even came home smelling like perfume." She started as played with the draw string on my sweats, I furrowed my brows and stared at her to let her finish.

  "I know it seemed like I was cheating, but I wasn't. It was never on my mind to cheat on you. I know we were only together for a year but we've been best friends way before we started dating and I've been in love with you since we were thirteen. I kept meeting up a jewelry designer, she was helping me create this." She said reaching into her pocket and pulled out a red velvet box, causing me to lowly gasp.

  "I was going to propose that night, but with everything going on with our relationship. You snapped when the waitress at the restaurant started flirting with me. Driving home, we were fighting the whole way home. I thought I lost you." Tears formed in her eyes, "I blamed myself everyday while I watched you lay in that bed as you fought for your life. I wished and prayed to god everyday to either let me fix everything or let me switch places with you. I'm so sorry baby." She cried laying her head against my shoulder.

  I sighed and wrapped my arms around her and ran my fingers through her hair, "Don't blame yourself. It wasn't your fault. I'm fine. I'm here now and I'm not going anywhere."

"But I can't help but blame myself. I shouldn't have been so secretive, and I shouldn't have been driving while we were fighting." Y/N raised her head to look at me, "I love you Mila. Nothing is going to change or stop that." She pecked my nose causing it to scrunch up.

"I know. I love you too." I smiled leaning forward to kiss her, "Yes." I whispered when I pulled back slightly.

"What?" The younger girl asked with a frown.

"My answer would be yes. Marrying you." I smiled causing her frown to turn to a smile as well.

"I'm still going though with my proposal. So you'll get the ring when I propose properly." She said cheekily dragging her fingers along my bare skin where my sweatshirt rose up.

"When will that be?" I asked with a face eating grin.

"Soon." She nodded, "But we have nine months to make up for." I kinked a brow at the smirk on her face.

"Is that so?" I started to smirk back at her as I wrapped my legs around her waist. "It is. And you have always looked sexy in sweats." The Y/H/C said pushing the sweatshirt up slowly.

"Always the charmer." I giggled lifting my arms to pull the shirt off. "Only for you." She smiled before leaning down and kissing down along my chest.

It shows taking pictures to reserve a memory is not always a bad thing. Though I lost my memory and gained it back. I still can make new ones with her.

~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Here's another update. It's not the best but it's not the worst. So here ya go.

Also, I'm working on a book for Sexual Desires. It'll be a while, but I'll have it up hopefully soon.

Hope you enjoyed! Gemini Out!♊️

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

75K 3.1K 7
Y/N and Lauren are completely and utterly in love, but being famous can take its toll on a relationship. Their time isn't right, according to Y/N, so...
20.1K 310 31
Lauren Jauregui Dinah Jane Hansen Camila Cabello Normani Kordei Ally Brooke Hernandez ----------- Started: 21 April 2019 Completed: 3 July 2022
154K 4.7K 42
"I feel lost."