Under The Full Moon {Teen Wol...

By PrincessOfNerds

Scott McCall was an ordinary boy who was falling for an ordinary girl. Right? Wrong. Turns out both sides... More

New Girl
Baby Photos
He's Not My Type
Date
Flickering Porch Lights
Daydreams
Mine
Study Date
I Like You
Jealous
Makeover
Popcorn
Ice Cream
Full Moon
Who's Afraid
Howling
Claws
Pain
Please
Perfect
What Happened
Derek
Great Nephew
Double Date
Better
Bowling
Forbidden
Trust
Hunters
I'll Protect You
What's Happening
Alpha
I Trust You
I'm Sorry
Knives
Miles
Stop
Cotton Candy
Hot Chocolate
Brownies
Air
Ok
Train
Hi
Hollow
Last Minute
Alpha Twins
Aiden
Jacket
Deep Breath
Clouds
Flirting
Lock
Fun
Not Here
Cool
Last Time
Tacos
Secret
Great
Lose Something
Light
Goodnight
Motorcycle
Everything
Anything
Omelet
Sprinklers
Pencil
Cupcakes
Balance
Arguing
He Did
Breakfast
Happy
Stay
Batter
Hungry
Lovesick
Nice
Tomorrow
Deal
Story Time
Pack
I Hope So
One Day
Moment
Be Nice
Right
Sleep
Sweet Dreams
Hang Out
Limp
Name
Getaway
Lecture
Jeep
Go
Sword
Fifty
Trust
Green Eyes
Later
Help
Game
Love
Important
Bored
Control
Die
Break
Rushed Decision
Math
Birthday
Code
Keyword
Mute
Number
Argent
Berserkers
Beautiful
Cheesy
Music
Sleep
Not Yet
Toy
Fireworks
Forgive
Tree
Think
Satomi
Presents
Movie
Christmas
Dad
New Year's Eve
Happy New Year
Ariel
Tape
Cure
Arrow
Monday
Smile
Good
Howl
Trap
Heartbeat
You
Power
Alive
Really
Quarantine
Vault
Don't
I Don't Know
Jar
Fault
Wall
Assassin
Call
Over
Nightmare
Warning
Monster
Meal
Greys
Ashes
Human
Research
Owe
Silver
Claws
Sophie
Give Up
Bad
Help
Protect
Lydia
No
Together
Eyes
Rome
Control
Tattoo
Party
Supernatural

Party

793 18 0
By PrincessOfNerds

Isaac's POV

"What are you doing here?" Laila asked, staring at her parents in confusion.

She had definitely gotten her appearance from her mother, the same hazel eyes and pale skin. I could see her resemblance to her father as well but it wasn't as prominent.

"We came back for your birthday. And to drop off the Christmas presents. We'll be a bit busy around the holidays, sorry sweetie." her mom explained, a smile finding its way onto her face. "Do I get a hug?"

Laila smiled, nearly running over to wrap her arms around her mom, her father still looking over at me. She hugged him next, distracting him for the few seconds as he stroked her hair.

"And I'm assuming this is the famous Isaac." Her mom turned back to me as Laila walked back over to wrap her arm around me.

"Yeah, mom, dad, this is my boyfriend, Isaac. Isaac, these are my parents."

"Hi." I muttered, lifting my hand in a wave.

"We've heard a lot about you. It's lovely to be able to finally meet you."

"Oh God." Mary let out, coming out of Luke's room.

His eyes lit up when he saw I was standing by the doorway, jogging down the stairs to hug one of my legs. "Hi Isaac!"

"Hey Luke."

"Alright, time to make dinner." Mary announced, looking over at Laila as she released her hold on me.

"Sure, Isaac, will you be staying for dinner?" Laila's mom smiled at me, seeming to be just as nice as Laila was.

"If it's alright with you."

"I would love to know more about you. Laila's told us great things."

"Luke, why don't you and Isaac go do a puzzle while we make dinner?" Mary suggested, walking into the kitchen.

"I'm cooking?" Laila's father laughed, his arm wrapping around Laila's shoulders when she walked by.

"No, you're not. Last time I let you do that, you nearly burned the house down."

"It wasn't that bad."

"Oh, but it was."

I had to smile at the bantering, the mood seeming to be nothing but happy and carefree. It wasn't what I expected when it came to meeting her parents. I thought it'd be awkward and tense, with nothing but glaring and forced questions.

"I think we should do this one." Luke muttered, pulling out a puzzle with Batman on it.

We started on the puzzle but I couldn't help but get distracted when I heard Laila's mother say my name.

"He's very handsome, isn't he?"

"Mom!"  

"What? I'm congratulating you. He seems shy though."

"He just met you. You just have to give him a bit of time."

"I like him."

"You do?"

"It's obvious he adores you. And Luke loves him as well. It's a sign, all of you love him."

"He's easy to love."

"Isaac?" Luke's voice snapped me out of the conversation, making me look down to see him with a confused look on his face. "I think I need help."

I smiled, reaching over to put the piece in its place. We continued doing the puzzle as I could hear them chatting, occasionlly bickering about something.

Mary called us over once it was ready, my hands going to pick Luke up. He let out giggles as I carried him into the room by his ankles, letting him hang upside down. I set him down in a chair next to his mother before taking the one next to Laila.

"So, Isaac, Laila tells us that you do lacrosse? I'm not very familiar with it, I'll admit." Laila's mom started the conversation, keeping the friendly smile on her face the entire time.

"He's one of the best players on the team." Laila nearly bragged, passing the bowl of bread over to me after taking a few slices.

"I wish we could come to a game, I'd love to see you play."

"I went to a game." Luke spoke up, his eyes lighting up at the mention of it. "And Isaac's gonna teach me how to play!"

"Really?"

They kept the conversation going, easily shifting from one topic to another. They included me as often as they could, genuinely interested in what I had to say.

"You know, I'm just waiting for the typical father talk. Where's that at?" Mary teased near the end of dinner as I laughed at another of Laila's father's jokes.

"Laila wouldn't date someone horrible. I think she can choose for herself. And besides, we've heard enough about him over the phone." he answered, shooting her a smile as she ducked her head. "Oh come on, I have to embarass you just a bit. It's my job."

"Is this the part where you pull out baby pictures?" I eagerly asked, ignoring Laila's noise of protest.

"Actually, Laila was an adorable baby. I'm sure we could find a few if you're interested."

"I'll show him them later. We don't need to show him now." Laila tried, waving her hand as if to excuse the thought.

"I think we should show him one now."

"Yeah, I wanna see one." I added, curious now.

She sighed before eventually agreeing. "Ok, fine! One. That's it."

Sophie's POV

"I just got a text from Lydia. She's having a surprise party for Laila tonight." I read out, interuppting their conversation on what the keyword could be.

"Should we go?" Scott questioned, looking over at me.

"Lydia will be there so we can talk to her in person. I think we should."

Their phones lit up as well, no doubt Lydia telling them about the party as well.

Stiles nodded his head, getting out of his seat. "Oh, we're definitely going."

Laila's POV

"When do your parents leave?" Isaac asked as we drove out to the lake house.

After being forced to stop my parents from pulling out one of my baby photo albums, I told them we had plans before they could show him anything besides the one photo I had allowed.

"Tomorrow night."

"I liked them. They remind me of you but I can still see some differences."

"Yeah, most people say I remind them of my mom."

"I could see that. But you have your moments where I can totally tell you were raised by Mary."

"You should meet her aunt. She's the one I'm the most like."

"Where's she?"

"Paris. She used to live in Beacon Hills but she moved away around the same time Mary and I moved out."

"Do you miss her?"

"Yeah. A lot. But we visit her sometimes and whenever she can, she calls. She wants to meet you."

"Just how much do you talk about me?"

"A bit. You're kind of important to me so I want everyone I love to know about you and then they ask questions and then those questions cause more questions and eventaully I'm telling them everything I know." I admitted, reaching over to take his hand, tangling my fingers with his.

He lifted it up to his lips, pressing a quick kiss to the back of it before the car rolled to a stop. "Why are there so many cars?"

"Oh no." I got out of the car, leading him up to the unlocked door, letting us both in. "Lydia!"

"Surprise!" she yelled over the music, pushing her way through the crowd of people.

"A party? I thought it was just Jackson, you and us."

"I couldn't let your birthday go by without a party, Laila! Come on, let's dance." 

Author's Note:

Isaac met Laila's parents and Lydia threw Laila a birthday party! What do you think will happen next?

I'll see you in my next chapter. BYEEEEEE!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.7K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
476K 14.5K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
70.8K 1.6K 31
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
418K 25K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...