TROUBLE © 2019 |Editing|

By yorokobiaaii

Welcome to Kantaphat University. 😎 More

Hunter's Moon.
2. New Moon
3: BLUE MOON.|edited|
4: "FOOL" MOON. |edited|
5: BLOOD MOON. |edited|
6: SOTUS. |edited|
7: CRAZY MOON. |edited|
8: Piece of Cake |edited|
9: The Sweet Ride. |edited|
10: Red Moon |edited|
"The Ghost?"
12: Book of the Damned. |edited|
13: Fate. |edited|
15: The Moon. |edited|
NOTE
17: PhaForth |edited|
18: The Gang |edited|
Chapter II |edited|
1. Mate |edited|
2. Cozy |edited|
🎉Happy Birthday Khun Ying 👑🎊
3. ForthBeam |edited|
4. Reap what you Sow |edited|
5. Distance |edited|
6. Restart
7. Trouble
8. Surrender
9. The Biggest Fan
10. Dreams and Reality
11. Reason's & Doubt
12. Yes or No?
13. Sky burning Stars.
EXTRA.
EXTRA II
14. M.U
15. The Admirer
16. Wonders of the Moon
EXTRA III
EXTRA IV
17. Follow your Heart.
EXTRA (fin)
18. Conflicted Heart
19. Conflicted Heart
20. Dearest Moon
21. The Chosen Moon
22. T.Y
23. The Keeper
24. Closer
~Mr. Red~
Extra: Restless Heart.
6 Moons (Extra)
1. Yearning for your Love
2. Heart of the Matter.
3. Lam's Place
4. Lam's Place II
5. Barricade
6. Giving up on you
7. Dumbass

14: Asclopius. |edited|

2.4K 129 3
By yorokobiaaii

⇨ The Goxxd of Medicine.

Beam's POV: (edited; 03/29/20)

●●●

Cell Biology

"Cell biology (also called cytology, from the Greek κυτος, kytos, "vessel") is a branch of biology that studies the structure and function of the cell, which is the basic unit of life."

Knowing the components of cells and how cells work is fundamental to all biological sciences; it is also essential for research in bio-medical fields such as cancer, and other diseases. Research in cell biology is closely related to genetics, biochemistry, molecular biology, immunology and cytochemistry .

Cells, which were once invisible to the naked eye, were first seen in 17th century Europe with the invention of the compound microscope. Cell biology focuses more on the study of .."

Kit, "Woah, Phana! Look at our Friend, he's Beaming with Confidence.."

Phana, "Yeah, Kit. I guess we made a good decision to let him handle the report and presentation.."

Kit, "But.. Pha, Beam's gonna kill us both after this.. "

Phana, "Haha that's not gonna happen, besides we help him too.."

"When the cell has completed its growth process, and if it is found to be damaged or altered it undergoes cell death, either by apoptosis or necrosis, to eliminate the threat it cause to the organism's survival."

Aaand.. finally I'm done!!

"Thank you Mr. Baramee . Job well done, Group 1. Keep it up! Alright, next group.."

Kit, "Beammie!!! Thank youuu you really are the Best!!"

Beam, "Aish, shut it! It's supposed to be a Group activity! Next time before you decided to do stupid things. Think twice! "

Kit, "Yes Sir." Argh!!!

Phana, "Heh! And I thought I'm your Father."

Beam, "Fuck you Pha!" Tsk! Well, to be honest. It was Phana's idea to chose Cell Biology As our topic.. and it works! Talk about real genius huh.

Kit, "So, what now? We don't have a class after this.."

Beam, "Ai'Kit! remember? Prof.Lee told Phana to check the bulletin board after the class.."

Kit, "What for? Ai'Pha! Do you have an idea?"

Phana, "Nai! Whatever. Let's just check What ever it is then let's go play basketball. You have extra clothes right?"

Kit, "Yeah.."
Beam, "wait.. is that.. a good idea?" We still have class from 4:30 to 5..

Phana, "Don't worry too much, Beam."

Fine!

Beam, "if you say so."

"Okay class don't forget to review your notes cause we have a short quiz tomorrow. That's it for today."

Phana, "Yosh!! Let's go Beam, kit!"

Yeah, yeah, why so excited to play basketball? Or perhaps you remember something don't you? I mean.. Phana and basketball.. there's something bout it..

Phana, "Beam! Let's go!"

Beam, "Ah, yeah.. sorry." But before we arrived at the lobby we we're surprised to see a lot of Freshmen standing near the stairs.

"A.. Ai'Pha.. Phana.. this.. this way please.." says the girl who can't even look at my friend. huh? What's going on here? Is this some kind of wedding proposal or something?

And the other student's continue to guide us until we reach the hallway where the bulletin board is..

What the...

"Good day, Mr. Phana Kongthanin. The Dean of the Faculty of Medicine wishes to inform you that, you are chosen to become.. the faculty's representative for this year's Moon and Star competition.."

WOW!!!!!

"You'll receive the other details and schedule through your email. The Dean also wants to tell you that she's impressed with how you carry your self through out the interview. And that convinced her that you are the perfect choice. Good luck, Nong."

Kit, "Beammie.. did you year that?"

Beam, "Shia!! Ai'PHA!!! Congratulations!!"

While the Moon of Medicine was still in shocked and overjoyed with how his silly Friends accepted the good news and started to teased him about it..

The Moon of Engineering is about to start an All out war against his Seniors.

Moon? MOON and STAR competition ? What the Fuck Is that?!!

Lam, "Oy Forth... hey! What's wrong?"

Forth, "Where's P'KONG POB AND HIS GANG?!!"

Lam, "WOAH! woah woah Forth relax! Park get a fucking Water! Forth, breath. Relax. tell me what happened. "

Forth, "THIS HAPPENED LAM!" And he flinched, i know I shouldn't have done that but I just can't control my anger. One of the things that I hated the most, are those people who are Treating me like Fool.

Park, "Here, bro.. drink it.. calm down. We're here. Don't worry. like I said, I can fight, same with Lam. We can take them down.. ." then he mouted the question.. "what happened? "

Lam, "Errrr.. this..."

Park, "Eh? I see, so the selection process began.. Congrats Forth!"

Forth, "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY?!!"

Lam, "Woah!! Woah! Forth! Forth! Look! That's Park! Dude!"

Forth, "I DON'T CARE!" I felt so stupid! Being played like that!! Those Bastards!!

Park, "BUT.. I can't see any problem here.. in fact it's a good thing. You're chosen, MAN it's an opportunity. "

Lam, "Shut up Park! Come on Forth, calm down!"

Forth, "YOU CAN'T SEE PROBLEM WITH THAT? THEY TRICKED ME!!"

Park, "FORTH! Forth! Okay fine they Tricked you then let's trick them too."

Lam, "Huh?"

Forth, "What the Fu..."

Lam, "Okay, dude calm down! you heard what Park said, this is a fucking opportunity, maybe they chose you because they think.. you don't stand a chance. "

Park, "Yeah.. then maybe we can "Change court after the first half."

Lam, "Fuck you Park! This is not Basketball! but he's got a point. Let's play it Cool na Forth. Let's enjoy their game , for now. Besides we already have their Fucking Signatures.."

Park, "Let's show them what will happen if they mess up with Forth and his gang. "

Lam, "Gang huh? So BOSS. how about that? " Lam, you Bastard!

Tsk. What can I say? you're wicked. Both of you.

Forth, "Fine. Fuck this. " And we ended up laughing because Park attempted to do the same as how I stormed in to the faculty and looked for KongPob.

"FUCK YOU PARK!"

●●●●●●

Head Hazers Chat Group.

M: @Kongpob Kong! He Accepted it.

Wad: are you sure it's OK. ? Arthit is going to kill you when he found out how much you pay attention to that Forth.

Kong: not gonna happen. ლ(⌒▽⌒ლ)

Arthit: not gonna happen, what?

Bright: err... bye guys.

Arthit: KONGPOB!!

Kong: see you later love.
ლ(⌒▽⌒ლ)

Arthit: Fuck You!

●●●

tbc...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 596 8
"What will you do if one day I lost?" asked Beam. That question is ringing on Forth's ear. Everything is now looking meaningless. What will happen no...
31.4K 1.6K 5
They met on a fateful night with few glasses of wine and sorrow to celebrate. What if fate entangles them? DISCLAIMER: THIS IS A PIECE OF PURE IMAGIN...
72K 3.6K 11
Starring ForthBeam (TaeTee) in your typical jockXnerd high school love story. Admit it, we all love clichè chicklits. So how about we feed our sweet...
77.5K 3.4K 62
It's just a normal forthbeam fanfiction.... It's my first time writing stories... So, if there are any mistakes feel free to guide me. Thank you Love...