TROUBLE ยฉ 2019 |Editing|

By yorokobiaaii

Welcome to Kantaphat University. ๐Ÿ˜Ž More

Hunter's Moon.
2. New Moon
3: BLUE MOON.|edited|
4: "FOOL" MOON. |edited|
5: BLOOD MOON. |edited|
6: SOTUS. |edited|
7: CRAZY MOON. |edited|
8: Piece of Cake |edited|
9: The Sweet Ride. |edited|
"The Ghost?"
12: Book of the Damned. |edited|
13: Fate. |edited|
14: Asclopius. |edited|
15: The Moon. |edited|
NOTE
17: PhaForth |edited|
18: The Gang |edited|
Chapter II |edited|
1. Mate |edited|
2. Cozy |edited|
๐ŸŽ‰Happy Birthday Khun Ying ๐Ÿ‘‘๐ŸŽŠ
3. ForthBeam |edited|
4. Reap what you Sow |edited|
5. Distance |edited|
6. Restart
7. Trouble
8. Surrender
9. The Biggest Fan
10. Dreams and Reality
11. Reason's & Doubt
12. Yes or No?
13. Sky burning Stars.
EXTRA.
EXTRA II
14. M.U
15. The Admirer
16. Wonders of the Moon
EXTRA III
EXTRA IV
17. Follow your Heart.
EXTRA (fin)
18. Conflicted Heart
19. Conflicted Heart
20. Dearest Moon
21. The Chosen Moon
22. T.Y
23. The Keeper
24. Closer
~Mr. Red~
Extra: Restless Heart.
6 Moons (Extra)
1. Yearning for your Love
2. Heart of the Matter.
3. Lam's Place
4. Lam's Place II
5. Barricade
6. Giving up on you
7. Dumbass

10: Red Moon |edited|

3.2K 134 7
By yorokobiaaii

A/N: this is an edited version.
Date: March. 11, 2020.

• Again, let me apologized if I didn't pay attention about the dialogue back then. Please don't be shy to tell me if something is bothering you okay? Your comments mean so much to me. 😉

Disclaimer: All the Characters here are not mine, same with the photos. Except, I tried my best to convinced my Braincells to do the work. I'm glad they did.
≧﹏≦Jya'ne. ♡

•••

Pha, "Ai'Beam, Kit! What's the plan for tonight?" Phana asked his friends while saying hi to a girl waving at him.

Beam, "uhm, actually Pha, we're planning to check our place tonight, and We still need to fix a lot of stuffs in our room so.."

Pha, "I see.." so they're gonna be busy without him, "Nah, don't worry,. besides I'd like to know where you're going to stay as well, since we're not going to live in the same building."

It's not that his friends doesn't want to live in the same apartment with him, but all the rooms in his building were already occupied, so Beam and kit doesn't have a choice but to find their own place to stay.

Kit, "Thanks Boss!"
Beam, "Thank you Pha~ "

As to why Beam is using a sweet tone towards their boss, who knows? Maybe he just feel like it, or Maybe because he saw that the guy is a little bit sad, cause it's the first time that they will be separated from him.

Pha, "Let's go." Well at least Phana is smiling.

He understand.

Only one more subject and they're good to go.

Before the lecture started, Beam told his friends that his mom sent a message to him and gave him a Go signal. Which means, she gave in to his request to move in to their apartment, immediately.

He did the Hunt one week before the new semester begun, and he was proud of the Room he chose, for him and Kitty. So he don't have to worry himself where he will stay while taking their Bachelors Degree.

Phana, "HEY! Are you done?" tho he doesn't want to admit it, he's excited to visit their place.

Beam, "wait a sec!! Geez!! It's just in the 9th building, chill!"

Phana, "stop masturbating in there, bastard!!" They were done with their Lab report when Beam noticed that there's a stain to his "used to be" super+clean white shirt, and immediately went to the men's room to change.

Beam, "Ai'Asahole!! I'm not doing that!"
Phana keeps on saying those absurd stuffs, that's why people really believe that he's indeed a Casanova.

Tho it's clear that they're just wasting their time, Ai'Kit doesn't really care, since, he love watching Phana messing with Beam.

Kit, "by the way Pha, since I didn't have my car, I'm gonna go there with Beam."

Pha, "Sure! And I'm too lazy to drive now, so, I'll join you guys, plus! I'm planning to bunk in his room Tonight."

Phana and Kit tried to lower their voice, but Beam still heard it.

Kit, "Haha Let's do that!"

Even though his own room is just next door to Beam's.

Pha, "Sshhh!"

Beam, "Oyy Kitty, Phana let's go! Let's go! I'm done!" But before they left the men's room, Phana smacked his head, and said..

Phana, "We're just waiting for you, Ai' Asshole!"

•••

Pha, "Look at that Smile! Aren't you too happy now that you can finally be independent and do anything on your own?!"

He may sound sarcastic but, he's really happy for them.

Kit, "YAS SIR!"

Beam, "Hell yeah!" His parents divorced when he was in high school, so it felt like he's been living on his own, But to have his own Place.. That is saying something.

Pha, "Wrong Answer, Always remember that I'm here to look out for you, guys! You're my responsibility. No If's. No But's."

Beam, "Yeah yeah daddy pha."

Kit, "Aish! suit yourself." Phana, their boss who loves to act as their Dad, yup, he's used to that.

Beam, "Hey guys, we're here!"

Pha, "tsk! Calm down, Beam!"

Beam, "Well you can't blame me if I'm too excited! Haha!"

Phana, "NICE!!!!" Talk about the casanova's taste!

Kit, "Wow Beammie! Good job!" So, naturally, Ai'Kit likes it as well.

Beam, "oh! before anything else.. Here's your Key." He should have given it to Kit earlier but he's eager to see his reaction. "Your room number is 406 while mine is 407."

Pha, "Then, let's check your room first Beam, then Kit's." And it seems Phana is excited too.

Beam, "Sure."

Phana help them to unload their stuffs. Once they entered the building, he asked Beam if they really can manage the rates.

When his friends told him that they're already fully paid, He was surprised. They may not be as rich as him, but their parents are capable enough to support their needs.

Pha, "Good afternoon.." they greeted the receptionist, usually Beam would flirt if it's a beautiful girl, but they were too excited, so they dragged the guy before the elevator closed.

"4th floor please."

•●•●•●•
Beam, PoV:

"Room 407! in here!"

I was so excited to see my room, that i almost lose the key when i accidentally dropped it in the hallway, and Phana almost kicked the door just to open it, luckily, Ai'Kit found it, and then opened the door while glaring at me.

Wow!!

I really am surprised, cause I thought I still need to fix everything, but it seems..

Pha, "Nice!! This is really nice, Beam." And I'm glad that the boss like it, too.

Beam, "Well, it seems, Mom already did the work. There's the kitchen!" And I'm grateful to her.

Pha, "Nice!!! As if everything is already here and all of you have to do is Move your Pretty Ass." That's true Pha..

Kit, "Beammie, why did you chose this room? As side from the reason that mine is right next to yours."

Beam, "hmmm.. because of the Balcony, I think.". I am not smoking, but I want to have free spaces like this, so if I want to just look at the view from the outside, I can do it while sitting on a couch and not just by standing.. I'm too lazy for that.

Pha, "A perfect scape route for a Casanova huh?!" There it goes. The name calling again. You know? at first I hate it. But then again, I realized that Phana have enough reason to call me like that.

And yes, It was him who started it..

It was him who gave me that title.

This shitty airhead.

Beam, "well, Yeah... kind of."

Pha, "What about this room, Beam?" Tsk the big guy is really checking every corner of my place.

Beam, "That's gonna be my Study Room. It's a good thing that I already have a single bed over there, so if ever I want to take A break, I can just stay there and relax."

"Niiiice!!!" Pha and Kit looked at each other, as if reading each other's mind. Then Kit jumped to the bed, enjoying it only to be kicked out by Pha after few seconds. Tsk. Domestic fight anyone?

After checking my room, we went to check Ai'Kit's, his room also have a balcony, and trust me, I could see the kitten, pestering me over there every morning.

Phana decided to stay for the night since he didnt brought his Car (Intentionally).

Ai'Kit's room is a Beaut but still, they chose to stay here.

Pha, "And suddenly, it turned out to be a romantic getaway huh?! You can even go star gazing while sitting in your bed, tsk! I like your place Beam." Yeah you really do Pha. So I wouldn't be surprise if you decided to do our usual review here.

Kit, "Same here." Thanks Kit. Well at least they like it.

perhaps, I made a right decision. Don't you think?

•••

tbc...

• thanks for reading, I will continue to edit all the remaining chapters until I become satisfied with the results, see yah! - yochan.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.1K 4.2K 32
Its Forth as a music freak and Beam as a photography nerd
108K 4.8K 28
He has a sweet gummy smile I ever see. I want him. He is mine - Beam He is dangerous for heart. I want to stay safe and healthy, beside, I am not in...
32.1K 1.6K 30
๐–๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž, ๐š ๐”๐ง๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐Š๐š๐ง๐  ๐“๐š๐ž๐ก๐ฒ๐ฎ๐ง ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๏ฟฝ...
72K 3.6K 11
Starring ForthBeam (TaeTee) in your typical jockXnerd high school love story. Admit it, we all love clichรจ chicklits. So how about we feed our sweet...