TROUBLE © 2019 |Editing|

By yorokobiaaii

Welcome to Kantaphat University. 😎 More

Hunter's Moon.
2. New Moon
3: BLUE MOON.|edited|
4: "FOOL" MOON. |edited|
5: BLOOD MOON. |edited|
6: SOTUS. |edited|
8: Piece of Cake |edited|
9: The Sweet Ride. |edited|
10: Red Moon |edited|
"The Ghost?"
12: Book of the Damned. |edited|
13: Fate. |edited|
14: Asclopius. |edited|
15: The Moon. |edited|
NOTE
17: PhaForth |edited|
18: The Gang |edited|
Chapter II |edited|
1. Mate |edited|
2. Cozy |edited|
🎉Happy Birthday Khun Ying 👑🎊
3. ForthBeam |edited|
4. Reap what you Sow |edited|
5. Distance |edited|
6. Restart
7. Trouble
8. Surrender
9. The Biggest Fan
10. Dreams and Reality
11. Reason's & Doubt
12. Yes or No?
13. Sky burning Stars.
EXTRA.
EXTRA II
14. M.U
15. The Admirer
16. Wonders of the Moon
EXTRA III
EXTRA IV
17. Follow your Heart.
EXTRA (fin)
18. Conflicted Heart
19. Conflicted Heart
20. Dearest Moon
21. The Chosen Moon
22. T.Y
23. The Keeper
24. Closer
~Mr. Red~
Extra: Restless Heart.
6 Moons (Extra)
1. Yearning for your Love
2. Heart of the Matter.
3. Lam's Place
4. Lam's Place II
5. Barricade
6. Giving up on you
7. Dumbass

7: CRAZY MOON. |edited|

4.1K 168 7
By yorokobiaaii

Beam's POV: (edited, 03/22/20)

●●●

ARGH!! what have we done?!!!

This is madness.

"Pha! are you there? Beammie!!! Talk to mee! PHAAA!! say something!!"

Aish! Ai'kitty you idiot! Stop whining already, or the librarian will gonna kick us out!

And this bastard Troll beside me, ugh! This is all his idea.

Beam, "Damn it Kitty! stop whining already!"

Phana, "So, what are we gonna do now?" You're asking me that question Phana?

Beam, "You're the one who PUT all these here! DO SOMETHING!" He said he just want to check about a certain topic but ended up putting all these books here to our table.

Kit, "Shit I can't even see your faces!! Phaaaaa!!!"

Phana, "Ai'Kit! Ssssh!! We're still in the library." Seriously this whining Kitty is getting in my nerves!

Beam, "Let's face it! We're just so fucking bored earlier that's why we went here, right? So WHY BRING ALL OF THESE HERE?!!" Why phana?!!!

Phana, "Because, WE. ARE. SO. EFFING. BORED. earlier Beam!"

Beam, "FINE! so now what?" Then he comes closer to me and whispered something in my ear..

...

...

..

Kit, "Beam? Phana? Come on guys! You better not fooling around, You're still there right?!"

..

..

..

Kit, "Beam? Beammie??? Shit I can't take this." And the fool went to our side only to discover we already left him.. and boy. Look at Kitty's face!! Hahaha he was like, about to cry, like a lost puppy or something.

Kit, "WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?! YOU SHITS!" Haha screaming at the library hahaha only him have the guts to do that, aish!! 

Beam, "AHAHAHAHA sorry Kit!! you look so cute there" Then he gave me a death glare so I have no choice but to point out the mastermind. "Phana's Idea! sorry, sorry na Ai'Kit."

Kit, "I hate you Guys!" *Pouth*

Phana, "Geez Ai'Kit! You can really be so Damn cute sometimes. Come on! It's almost 12 so we better get going. Besides we only have 3O minutes before the next subject." Then Phana hugged the pouting cutie kitten and wink at him.

Kit, "But Pha.., what are we gonna do with all of these?" At least kit is not angry anymore.

*cough* "Excuse me. You can leave it there, We'll manage to fix it. Get going."

Phana, "Ye..yeah, thank you Ma'am."
Kit, "Thank you.."
Beam, "Thank you.."

Then we excused ourselves and then left the library quietly.

Oh Well, who would have thought that we will meet her again? Heh! Guess who? *wink*

●●●

Phana, "Alright. So what do you want to eat?" Said our boss while trying to spoil us because Kit is still pouting haha!

Beam, "woah Phana, your treat?" the boss is being sweet for a change?! Woah!

Phana, "Yup! So name it. Beam? What do you want to eat.?"

Beam, "Uhm.. Sushi? Ramen? Salmon?"

Phana, "alteast we have those here, how about you Ai'Kit?"

Kit, "Same, I'm too tired to eat anyway. " then he pout again. Aish!

Beam, "Yeah? We spent an hour in the library and all you did is whine about not seeing our faces." Maybe teasing him will lighten up his mood.

Kit, "Shut up Beam!" No. Wrong move.

Phana, "Alright, Stay here. And try not to Kill each other while I'm ordering our food, okay?" Phana stand up and took out his wallet to check if he's still have enough cash with him then I move to his chair and sat in front of Kit cause the guy is still pouting, tsk!

Kit, "Not gonna happen Phana, because I love Beammie more than I love you." Wa-- Woah!!  Really? Is that true? Wait, Why am I so happy?

Phana, "what ever Kit." haha serves you right Pha.

Beam, "Haha stupid Kitty, Love you Too!" Then he gave me that smile like he becomes so shy because of what I said. Ayyy soo cute!

Phana, "Yuck." Fuck you Pha!

Beam, "Get lost! Shooo!!" I tried to kick him but the guy get away before my foot landed to his knee.

Kit, "So, Beam. everything is ready?"

Beam, "Yeah, we just have to bring our luggage there and fix it. Its a good thing we chose a fully furnished room, all we have to do is bring our school stuffs and that's it."

Kit, "How about that dope over there." While pointing at the guy ordering our lunch.

Beam, "Well, he chose the dorm near the faculty, Same rates. Not much different from ours."

Kit, "Hmm.. Okay,  that dope have a car , you got mine, I got yours.." I got what? No way!

Beam, "No!! No we're not gonna switch. No." Forget about being sweet! I haaate driving his Car. It needs more attention in the auto shop to be fix than being use on the road.

Kit, "One week?"

Beam, "Just buy a new one Kit! "

Kit, "5 days?" No! That dimples won't work!

Beam, "And you just have to add 2 more days and that will be 7days and that's one fucking week! No."

Kit, "You Heartless Jerk." Now he's back at being grumpy again.? The heck. I don't care.!

Beam, "Yeah? Tell me something I didn't know."

Then we went straight to our classes after lunch.

I was so engrossed with flirting with those pretty girls on Line when Kit tap my shoulder and asked where Phana is..

Beam, "Bathroom.. I guess." I answered without looking at him.

Kit, "What are you doing? Sexting in class?!!" Then he took my phone and shut it down.

Beam, "Aish! Just flirting! I missed my Girls!! "

Kit, "Have you heard about HIV? Aids? Lupus? Ovarian Cancer? Prostrate Can.. "

Beam, "Aish! shut up Kitty! Fuck. Alright, just shut up. Give me that and Stop acting like my mom."

Kit, "I AM your Mom and Phana is your Dad, Remember?!!" And that line earned a lot of giggling, and laughter from our blockmates.

Beam, "You freak!" then I hit his shoulder using my notebook.

Phana, "Hey, what's happening here.?" At last! Control your Wife Pha!!

"Hey daddy Phana , Mommy Kit and Baby Beammie is looking for you." Said one of our stupid blockmates then everybody laughed again.

Phana, "Ohwww baby, you missed daddy?" Phanaaaa!!

And those idiots laughed at us again.

Beam, "Fuck you! " then I kicked him and boy even Kit now is laughing. Geez. why am I here again? "You guys are crazy." I said to our block mates who keeps on laughing at us..

"Yeah? That's you Guys! The "Crazy Doctor Gang." Then they laughed again. And I hope that all of you choked up after that! hmp!

Tsk! What a effing Good reputation. Fine!. Let's keep it that way., For now.

●●●

tbc..

(Originally posted on: Feb.23,2019)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 12.2K 63
Beam know nothing about love, but Forth. Forth know everything about love, and its Beam.
81.4K 3.6K 19
This maybe not your cup of tea~ but for me it is. 😂 I'm such #ForthBeam shipper that's why i choose them as my character.. Credits to : -The writer...
77.5K 3.4K 62
It's just a normal forthbeam fanfiction.... It's my first time writing stories... So, if there are any mistakes feel free to guide me. Thank you Love...
32.1K 1.6K 30
𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐚 𝐔𝐧𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐊𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧 𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 �...