TROUBLE © 2019 |Editing|

By yorokobiaaii

Welcome to Kantaphat University. 😎 More

Hunter's Moon.
2. New Moon
3: BLUE MOON.|edited|
4: "FOOL" MOON. |edited|
6: SOTUS. |edited|
7: CRAZY MOON. |edited|
8: Piece of Cake |edited|
9: The Sweet Ride. |edited|
10: Red Moon |edited|
"The Ghost?"
12: Book of the Damned. |edited|
13: Fate. |edited|
14: Asclopius. |edited|
15: The Moon. |edited|
NOTE
17: PhaForth |edited|
18: The Gang |edited|
Chapter II |edited|
1. Mate |edited|
2. Cozy |edited|
🎉Happy Birthday Khun Ying 👑🎊
3. ForthBeam |edited|
4. Reap what you Sow |edited|
5. Distance |edited|
6. Restart
7. Trouble
8. Surrender
9. The Biggest Fan
10. Dreams and Reality
11. Reason's & Doubt
12. Yes or No?
13. Sky burning Stars.
EXTRA.
EXTRA II
14. M.U
15. The Admirer
16. Wonders of the Moon
EXTRA III
EXTRA IV
17. Follow your Heart.
EXTRA (fin)
18. Conflicted Heart
19. Conflicted Heart
20. Dearest Moon
21. The Chosen Moon
22. T.Y
23. The Keeper
24. Closer
~Mr. Red~
Extra: Restless Heart.
6 Moons (Extra)
1. Yearning for your Love
2. Heart of the Matter.
3. Lam's Place
4. Lam's Place II
5. Barricade
6. Giving up on you
7. Dumbass

5: BLOOD MOON. |edited|

4.3K 181 5
By yorokobiaaii

Forth's POV: (edited; 03/22/20)

●●●

7am.

Lam, "Relax, we'll be there just a few minutes." You expect me to believe you Lam?

Forth, "Why don't you just admit it? Come on Lam spit it out."

Lam, "What?" Stop playing innocent you dope!

Forth, "Dude. Just be honest! You don't know where the Fuck we're going!! Shit."

Lam, "Haha relax Forth I can do it!"

Forth, "Just ask some one." Then he drive slowly, maybe he's sensing that I'm getting serious.

Lam, "How about gmap, GPS or.. " maybe a death glare will do?

Forth, "You're pissing me off. " and its true.

Lam, "Fine." Just do something!

Forth, "There, that man!" I lower the windshield and point at the guy sitting alone near the parking lot..

Lam, "For real? He's talking over the phone.. " wha.. I didn't even noticed that he's holding a phone!!

Forth, "he's not! Just ask dude!" I'm getting impatient.

Lam, "Hang on.." Then he stop the car and get out to ask the guy "Hey! Hey man excuse me for a sec."

"Oh, wait babe gotta go. I'll call you later. Uhm, yeah? What is it?"

Lam looked back at me like saying "Told you, idiot" then face the guy again.

Lam, "Ah sorry, Do you know where the Faculty of Engineering is?"

"Ah, yeah. that huge building over there." Then we looked at where he's pointing at..

Lam, "That one?"

"Yeah.."

Lam, "Alright, Thanks Man."

"No problem."

And for the first time, I saw my best friend smile to a stranger..

And the guy smile at him too. Woah wait a sec!

Forth, "Oi Lam! Let's go!."

Lam, "Ah, yeah.." Then he walked back to the car while complaining.. "What's the use of asking? it's just few blocks away.."

Forth, "At least now we're sure where we're going."

Lam, "Yeah." Then I saw him took a glanced at the rare mirror, maybe trying to check if the stranger is still there.

Whatever!

   Anyway, We arrived before the event started, but it's a pain in the ass. After the registration, we had to write our names and need to wear the freaking name tag the whole year. So every one will get to know who we are. Yeah yeah as if we Care? *sigh*

I sat next to Lam and tap his shoulder, grinning while saying.. "Hi there! I'm Forth! And you?"

Lam, "Fuck you!" Oh? Haha he's not in the mood.

Forth, "Hahaha! that name tag looks good on you!"

Lam, "Shit. I look stupid." Yeah it's clear that he doesn't like it, Especially the way those girls giggling while looking at his name tag. I wouldn't be surprise if he becomes famous after this.

Forth, "Relax! You're not the only one." I assure him cause hell if I can only ripped this thing.. *sigh*

"Alright guys, attention please. Seat down. Over here.. come on. Don't be shy. Come on."

Forth, "So, what now?" I asked my buddy who's still sulking

Lam, "Dunno. Just go with the flow." *sigh* come on dude! relax a bit will you?

"Welcome everyone, before anything else, let me introduce my self. I'm.. "

Forth, "Well, at least she's cute." Actually I'm talking to myself but Lam heard it.

Lam, "Forth! I'm warning you, Don't you dare." Wha.. Dare what? Haha!

Forth, "you're talking like my girl friend. " then I pinched his cheek haha gosh he's cute!

Lam, "Fuck you." Ouch. That hurts! Oh well, only my best friend can smacked my head.

"And now, let us share to you our experiences before we.."

Forth, "Huh? What happened?" The cute lady suddenly stopped talking and move aside, as if she's giving way to somebody. Nah! I don't care. So I took a cigarette from my pocket and about to light it up when Lam slapped my hand. What the hell?!!

Lam, "This is a Fucking No Smoking area!"

Forth, "So?" You know that I don't give a shit!

"Hey, you two. Hush!" And we looked at the guy who suddenly sat between Lam and I.

Forth, "What the Fu.. Hey it was you! That guy who.."

"Sshhh!!" You dare to shut me up?!!

I'm about to asked the guy why he's sitting between me and my friend, when Lam pointed at something. .

Lam, "Forth, look!" And there.. A bunch of guys wearing Red engineering shirt are now entering the gymnasium..

Forth, "What's with the Badass attitude?!" Well I'm curious.

"3rd year Head Hazers." Said the guy next to me. Let's call him "Mr. GPS."

Forth, "Shit." So these guys are the ones leading the Sotus activities.

Lam, "You are not the trouble." Lam whispered to me, "They are.. and.." But the guy between us sush him.. And man! How come he's letting it?!!

"Sshhh!! Let's talk later." Why would I talk to you? And why would my friend didn't say anything, and just stare at this stranger.? What's going on? For real? We don't even know who this guy is Aside from being a guide!!

"SHUT IT!" And everyone turns silent. that's fucking Too Loud!!

Here we go.

"P' I THINK THEY ARE READY." Said that guy standing next to the guy in the middle.

"That's the Head Hazer for this Year.." says Mr.GPS.

"Sawadee, First Year Student's. My name is..

●●●

tbc...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 12.1K 63
Beam know nothing about love, but Forth. Forth know everything about love, and its Beam.
108K 4.8K 28
He has a sweet gummy smile I ever see. I want him. He is mine - Beam He is dangerous for heart. I want to stay safe and healthy, beside, I am not in...
39K 2K 9
I only have a handkerchief of that unknown person. I have to find that person. He saved my brother's life. As far I know that he studies at my univer...
143K 7K 28
"Beam where are you Forth asked Beam and Beam reply he is on the way. Beam reach with a bundle of roses in his hand and gave it to Forth with that Fo...