Us Happened

De raspberrygrl0315

"But if you close your eyes does it always feel like nothing changed at all?" It's a Pompeii kinda day. I j... Mai multe

Una
Taft Tower
One hello
Start
Three
Almost
Not in that way
Fate
Long Distance
Back in her arms
Beautiful
Making it Special
They are it
Fight for you
Quarrel
Athlete Love
Where's Perry?
Almost Perfect
Experiment
Party
Sprak
LDR-ish
Wear it Proud
Conflict
Panuyo Moves
Struggle is Real
.
Future Feels
Learn it from them
Chef Baby
Escapade
Cupids
Indonesia
Anniversary
..
The Dream
Next Level
Marking it
Magkabilang Mundo
#MissingTheBae
Love Sick
Untold
Surprise.?
Game changer
Peak - a - boo
"Sorry, akin siya :)"
First of many
Happy Pill
Coming home
Lost and Found
Caught and bagged
Carry me!
Daddy
Return
Win you back
Hot and Cold
Baby
Road to...
Issa
#tb
The Tall Girl
Unrequited
PT
Goodbye first 5
The owner
His Babies
One of a Kind Love
The Queen
Take a bow
It's all me
Restart
Mother's Love
Point of View
Try harder
Only One
Movement
Push and Pull
Two
Burp day!
Tata Day Out
Homecoming
Trust Issues
Faith
Pink Lines
Dos
Meanie
Revenge
Early Stages
Unscathed
MVP

The King

19.6K 194 36
De raspberrygrl0315

Mika

We reached the front gate of our house and he hasn't spoken to me yet. I'm trying my best to understand him, it's what married couple do right? Have patience, and long patience and more patience.

"Are you not gonna talk to me?" I faced him irritated, he stopped the car and hasn't called Kuya Fred yet so we're just practically sitting inside the car doing nothing. I heard and saw him heaved.

He's throwing fit on me because I told him I might, 'might', take contraceptive pills to avoid unplanned pregnancy for now. I already signed a contract with my team, I will be penalize in case I don't fulfill my end. My PT has a point, I am married and with no shame I must say that me and Kiefer, us, is very much active in the said department so I won't be surprise in the event of having another baby bump months from now that's what I'm trying to explain to him but as soon as he heard about it he already had his mind closed.

"I'm telling you this because I want you to decide with me. I'm gonna respect your opinion about it but I also want you to know what I think about it." I won't be hypocrite, I am considering the idea. Besides we just had Isabella, we have to be practical. Albeit we both know Kiefer can support our family for years without me working plus 5 more kids but then again, we can't just risk things.

We just got married and I gotta admit that having Issa with us, although it is such a great blessing and brings us so much happiness, it lessens the time and moments we have together. If we will be having another baby and Issa is still learning how to walk it'll be handful, with his schedule.. I can't do everything and I don't want our babies to be dependent on nanny.

I want him to weigh things, to understand me like I to him.

"You asking when it seems to me you already have made a decision." He said firm. I stared at him frustrated. Kiefer can be such a pain when he's being irrational.

"I told you I haven't made any decision because I know I have to consider yours. Although I'm telling you already that I am considering it. I thought we both mutually wanted me to continue volleyball? You told me you'll support me, does it ring a bell?"

"I said I'll support you Mika but we didn't talk about you taking whatever that shit is." I just hate it whenever Kiefer cuss, I know it wasn't intended for me though.

"Oh don't you even shit on me Kiefer. Alam ko mainit ulo mo pero wag na wag mo kong dadaanin sa ganyan." He's asking for it.

"Tss. Okay. I'm sorry."

Kiefer

"I'm sorry, I'm listening." As soon as I see Mika's ears red I know she's losing her patience. I don't want us to fight. I respect her as much.

"Babe, can we just.. Please, I really wanna go back to playing and I want to take care of you and Issa. My top priority is you and our daughter. Think of it as.. well, planning. Can you?" I sighed defeat. Hindi ko kayang pigilan si Mika sa mga bagay na makakapag-pasaya sa kanya. I already took her dreams off her, I want to give it back.

"Okay. We'll go with that, up until Issa's 3rd birthday. I'm gonna give you 3 years babe, after that promise me we'll work on my baby boy." I gave her a smile and she to me. Compromise, that is.

"Yes babe, thank you. For trying. Love you." She reached for me and kissed the side of my cheek almost touching my lips. I embraced her tight.

"I love you more, and whatever it is that makes you happy I'll always be willing to compromise." I whispered to her.

"Akala ko we'll have a fight about this pa." She said and as if on queue Kuya Fred showed up opening the gates for us. I rolled down my window to acknowledge him.

"Kiefer, kanina pa ba kayo?" Tanong ni Kuya Fred pagkababa namin ng sasakyan.

"Hindi naman po, pasensya na nagising pa kayo." Mika went beside me and intertwined our hands.

"Good almost morning Kuya Fred."

"Magandang umaga din Mika, sige na pumasok na kayo. Kiefer, magpapadrive ba kayo bukas?" Tanong ni Kuya Fred.

"Hindi Kuya, pahinga ka naman bukas. Uwi ka muna sa pamilya mo, I know you miss them." He's been my driver for years. Si Kuya Fred kasangga ko yan sa lahat, sa late night visits ko noon kay Mika. Personal delivery man kapag may ipapahatid ako sa dorm ni Mika noon, kapag pagod ako. Kahit saan andun si Kuya Fred kaya kahit mag-asawa na kami ni Mika he's still with us.

"Naku, salamat talaga." I'm glad to make him happy, inakbayan ko si Mika papasok sa bahay. Issa is most probably is deep slumber still.

We first went to Isabella's room to check up on her. The moment I saw our little bundle of joy snoring like the baby she is, sleeping safe and sound it gives me that chill.

What did I ever do good in life to be blessed with a great woman by my side and the most adorable baby that gives us hope everyday? I kissed Mika's forehead, we both just stayed inside Issa's nursery room watching her sleep.

"We did that, love." I told her, she giggles.

"Yeah, we did." Mika leaned her head against my chest. I snaked my arms around her waist drawing her closer to me.

"May practice ka mamaya baby?" I asked her in a soft voice as we tip toe our way out Issa's room, careful not to wake the little angel up.

"I don't have." Mika responded closing the door behind her carefully. I smirked.

"Then, let's have a family day out. I missed you." I again put my hands on her waist, staring at her beautiful eyes. I gave her a peck in the lips.

"It's a date then." She said smiling sweetly at me.

"If you put it that way." I said looking smug, marching our way to our room which is just beside Issa's.

"Pakipot naman po." Mika pinched my nose. Ako pa daw ang pakipot ah? Since my baby is a good, might as well take advantage of the opportunity. I smirked at my thoughts.

"I don't like that grin though." She utters, I kissed her exposed shoulder.

"Trust me baby, you'll like it." With wide smile she started walking backwards, making it look like I'm a predator waiting to slay my prey.

"Whoa!" Mika squealed when she reached the end of the bed causing her to fall on top of it.

I love cuddling with her. Eto kasi yung isa sa mga moments na we can just be ourselves, in each other's arms, barely talking pero kapag nagusap kami we tell all.

"Tatay..." I looked down at Mika while I'm drawing circles on her back.

"Hmm?" I asked not opening my mouth, I move stray hair on her face waiting for what she has to say.

"Tay, promise me kapag may away tayo or something close to that we'll try to listen to each other? Wag katulad noon na kapag nagalit ako or nagalit ka wala na. Palilipasin na natin." Mika moved from my side then on top of me, straddling me. Her face on my chest.

"Gusto ko we won't be sleeping na may mis-understanding. Although I know we'll have our moments, yung mainit ka or mainit ako we'll clash. Pero sana both of us, we'll work it out ah? I'll always be honest to you dapat ikaw din parati." Our relationship, just like any other, has its flaws. Kahit na sabihin natin hindi sinasadya dumarating at darating yung panahon na magkakasakitan kami but of course we'll work it out.

"Always baby. Always." I cupped her face with both of my hands.

"Bukas saan tayo pupunta?" Mika asked me. She's still laying comfortably on top of me.

"Anywhere you want to go babe. San mo ba gusto?" She them gave me her thinking face. I just laugh at her cuteness.

"Punta tayo Tagaytay. Issa haven't been there. I'll call Bhie para maheads up mga tao sa Estancia that we'll be there."

"Okay. Sounds like a plan." I mumbles and began kissing Mika's hands.

"Tatay, again?" She exclaimed, looking so shock.

"Can't get enough of you Nanay eh." I said grinning at her. She shook her head in disbelief.

"Kaya tamang desisyon natin na magfamily planning eh. Hindi nga tayo maghihirap, mapapaos naman ako kaka-ire." It made me laugh hard when she said it. My silly wife.

"Nanay, ang Phenom kailangang magiwan ng maraming legacy. Para sa ikagaganda ng kinabukasan." Mika made a face at me.

"Ang kapal talaga ng labi mo kahit kelan. Pasalamat ka.." She snickered and is pinching both of my cheeks, pakiramdam ko mapupunit ang pisngi ko.

"Aray. Babe.." "Pasalamat ka...Manong. Love kita eh." "Aray ko, mahal. Aray." And when cheeks are most probably red she let go of it and kisses me senselessly.

Kung lahat ba naman ng sakit eto ang kapalit, aba I don't mind being hurt at all.

Mika

Kahit puyat I had to get up, I'll instruct Manang to prepare some snacks for us on our trip to Tagaytay. And I heard Issa crying, for sure kakagising lang nun kaya kailangan ko na talagang bumangon.

"Babe, puntahan ko pa si Issa. Sleep ka lang jan." Dahan dahan kong inalis ang mabibigat na braso at binti ni Kiefer na nakapulupot sakin.

I took a shower first tapos dumiretso sa baba. I saw Ate Minda, Issa's nanny in the garden. Pinapa-arawan si Issa. Dumiretso muna ako sa kusina so I could talk to Manang.

"Nang, magandang umaga." Naabutan ko si Manang na hinahango ang bagong lutong sinangag. Yum.

"Magandang umaga, akala ko tanghali na kayo babangon. Alam ko late na kayo nakauwi kanina ah."

"Oo nga po. Kaso si Issa narinig ko kaya bumangon na ko. Ay Manang patulong na lang po magprepare po ng baon namin mamaya. Pupunta kasi kami sa Tagaytay. Gusto mo bang sumama o umuwi ka na lang din muna sa inyo? Si Kuya Fred pinagday off ni Kiefer eh." Paliwanag ko.

"Naku, uuwi na lang din ako. Namimiss ko ang apo ko eh." Ngumiti ako kay Manang.

"Sige ho. Lalabas lang po ako kay Issa tapos pahanda na po ng lamesa. Gisingin ko si Kiefer." Pakiusap ko kay Manang, ngumiti lang siya sa akin saka ako lumabas.

"Ate Minds, ako na." Kinuha ko si Issa na super cute in her pink dress na bigay ng Lings.

"Hi Baby. You're getting heavier everyday. Mana sa Tatay, pig." I'm playing with Issa, rubbing my nose to hers. She's giggling non stop. The sound of her laughter is such a joy.

"Oink! Oink!" I mimic a pig and indulge myself with Isabella's healthy cheeks.

Nakakagigil.

"Naku po ang Nanay pinanggigilan na si Isang." All of a sudden Kiefer's behind us. Hawak ko si Issa at nasa likod ko si Kiefer. His face on my left shoulders, playing with Issa now.

"Hi baby namin, magandang umaga." He greeted our little princess and kissed her cheeks. Agad namang humabol sa kanya si Isabella.

"Papa's girl talaga." Kumento ko. Noon pa man mas malapit na si Issa sa Tatay niya. Parang ako lang, Papa's Girl din.

"Siyempre, magkamukha kami eh." Pinagdikit pa niya ang mukha nila ni Issa. Hindi mo nga naman kasi matanggi, anak niya talaga. Kulay lang ata nakuha sakin. At gilagid.

"Kawawang Issa." Biro ko. Kiefer made a face. Hinarap pa niya sakin si Issa.

"Baby, si Nanay oh. Grabe siya, she's not supporting us." Baby talk niya kay Issa. Si Issa naman parang nakakaintindi, tawa ng tawa sa Papa niya.

"Iyak nga tayo baby para si Nanay makunsensya." Paawa ni Kiefer. Nailing na lang ako habang naglalaro sila magama.

Hinahagis hagis ni Kiefer si Issa sa ere. Tuwang tuwa naman yung isa. Andun lang ako nanunuod sa kanilang dalawa.

My life.

I took a snap shot of them playing and posted it on instagram.

There'll come a day na lalaki na si Issa, but she'll always be our little princess. Isabella, wag ka muna lumaki. Baka malakihan mo pa si Tatay. Ako mismo natawa sa iniisip ko. Tinignan ako ng magama ko. Questioning me.

If Kiefer only knew that even in my mind, I'm bullying him.

"Wag mo ko pagnasahan sa isip mo. Ginamit mo na nga katawan ko kagabi eh." Kiefer said, namula ako ng husto. Ang kapal talaga. Pasalamat siya hindi pa nakakaintindi si Issa.

"Magtshirt ka nga. Ang laki laki ng tiyan mo." Hinampas ko siya sa braso, bagsak lang pero ang lakas ng tunog at namula.

"Aray naman Nay. Wag mo na ipaalala na I married a spiker." While carrying Issa he went to me and kissed my forehead.

"O, ikaw na muna sa mabigat na baby na to. Kuha lang ako ng damit, nagkakasala ka eh." He passed Issa to me. Nailing na lang ako while he make his way up to our room to get a shirt.

King, Phenom, Blue Mamba, Mr. MVP, Clutch Player at kung ano ano pa tawag sa kanya. Pero samin ni Issa nagiisa lang siya.

Tatay.

My thoughts:

I hope it's not that bad. I was just sitting, zoning out because I rarely have time to rest even for a bit this past few weeks and I most definitely miss writing about our ship who's sailing pretty high and stable.

Keep 'em love coming. 💋😘

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

36K 636 50
[The Jose Memorial Awards for Literature WINNER] Set in the late '80s, antisocial teenager Agnes Delgado, suffers from a mental disorder that makes h...
763 20 3
A guide. Para sa mga nais magbasa ng aking works.
12.3K 303 33
CHANBAEK // 180402 reality will break your heart, survival will not be the hardest part.
13.1K 377 29
What happens when a fugly student breaks into an academy where only pretty faces and big brains are qualified? Where class clashes are important and...