Ravenclaw Proud

By partgypsy

Margaret is a 14 year old girl who becomes a witch at Hogwarts late. Read more to learn why. More

The Quidditch World Cup
Gossip
The Quidditch World Cup
The Dark Mark
The Trolley
Hogwarts
Party Poopers
DADA
The Contestants
The Hog's Head
Shopping
The First Task
Practice
Payback
Bloody Nose
Chat
A Fight, Fred and George
The Feast
The Yule Ball
A Dramatic Feud
An Ambush
The Second Task
A Replay
The Final Task
Grief
A Death Eater in Disguise
Title your Story Part
Finding the Hidden
Meeting the Order
A Letter of Contempt
Prefects
A Quarrel
Trolley
An Out of Place Ravenclaw
Umbridge
Dumbledore's Army
Real Defence
Ransack
Annoying Umbridge
Mass Chaos
Another Getaway
A Call
Dear Bella
Quidditch
Year Finished
Diagon Alley
Malfoy
A Bad Encounter
Extraordinarily Ordinary
Class
Apparation and Quidditch
Title your Story Part
Hexes
Asking
Slughorn's Party
Quidditch and Gossip
After Aritmancy
The Dark Mark
New Professors
Escape
The Beginning of a Battle
The Lost Diadem
Priori Incantatem
A Surprise
The Final Battle
The Great Hall

Voldemort

141 4 0
By partgypsy

Voldemort. The air fills with a sudden coldness, and Harry and I back up. The Order surrounds us.

"Harry Potter,"Voldemort says quietly."It's been a while."

"Yes, it has!"

"Avada-"

"Dear Tom,"says a new voice.

It's Dumbledore!!

"Dumbledore,"he says,"Avada Kedavra!"

He and Dumbledore and Harry battle each other, the Order and I stepping in once in a while.

"Reducto!"Tonks cries, blasting a staircase that crumbled over Voldemort's head.

"Nice one,"I grin.

"Thanks, Mar! You did great out there, facing the cockroach Bella."

"You were impressive,"Lupin agrees, and I blush.

Moody, Sirius, and Kingsley are fighting Voldemort.

"Oh, no,"I say, suddenly remembering my injured friends.

"Margaret?"Lupin says worriedly,"Is everything all right?"

"Ginny, Luna, Neville, Ron, and Hermione,"I reply."They're injured. They need help."

"Where're they?"Tonks asks.

Lupin and Tonks follow me to where my friends lay. Ginny was there, looking weak and relieved and about to pass out.

Lupin and Tonks do their work, healing as fast as possible.

"Protego!"I say as shards of glass rain down on us. They bounce away, not harming us at all.

I see Harry laying on the ground. He looks...scary. Possessed. I run up to him, ignoring the hands trying to grab me.

"K-Kill me now, Dumbledore,"Harry says in a different voice,"Please, the pain, my parents..."

"Harry,"I say softly, and reach for his hand. He doesn't take it away.

"You'll never know love,"Harry says in his normal voice,"And I feel sorry for you."

"Who's he talking to?"I ask Dumbledore.

"Voldemort."

"Will he be okay?"I ask, sounding childish.

"I don't know,"Dumbledore replies."If he seizes control of himself, he will."

"Harry,"I say,"Harry, it's okay, we're all okay..."

"Dumbledore!"yells a voice.

Oh, look, it's the bloody Minister! And his little friends! Including my parents! Just fabulous!!11!

"I saw him!"says a scared voice."You-know-who! Cornelius, he was just there!"

Fudge and Dumbledore talk for a while.

Just then, Harry wakes up.

"Harry!"I scream. I help him up to his feet, throw my arms around him, and sob into his shirt. He hugs me tightly, and I feel loved.

He whispers hoarsely,"Thank you."

"Margaret!"Mum yells. I completely ignore her.

"Professor,"I address to Dumbledore,"Shall I escort them back? I've a broomstick and Luna can call up some Threstrals."

"Yes, please, thank you Margaret," he replies.

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.8K 428 10
Y/n Is a loved witch all over hogwarts what happens when she and Harry get's put in the Triwizards Championship under the age of 17 and what happens...
9.2K 323 14
The first year of an adventure that helps you discover who you really are -- A witch Getting the letter of acceptance at Hogwarts school discovering...
7.3K 123 23
Cordelia Regulus Lupin-Black is finally eleven and old enough to go to hogwarts. As the first year starts , something seems suspicious. •••••• Join...
139 10 17
Alice Durnham, the youngest of six children is now entering her fourth year of school at Hogwarts Witchcraft and Wizardry. When her fate suddenly ali...