Some Girls

Door GabriellaHerman

Rachel and Quinn are best friends and lovers. Rachel is curious about sex with a man though so she asks her r... Meer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
A\N
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51

chapter 6

5.9K 44 14
Door GabriellaHerman

Finn held Rachel's hand tightly in his own as they entered the small fancy restaurant. It was Italian and Isabel had assured him that Rachel would love it. 

“This place is beautiful, I’ve never even seen it before” Rachel commented as the maitradee escorted them to their table. It was a small intimate table in the back and Finn already had champagne on ice. 

“It’s lovely” Finn told her “I thought you would like it” he smiled. 

They sat down and perused the menu in silence. 

“So tell me about you, Rachel ” Finn asked her eventually. Rachel was sipping on the expensive champagne and enjoying every moment of her night so far. 

“Well I guess there isn’t an awful lot to tell, I work a lot as you can probably understand and I love to read and write” she explained. 

Finn nodded and smiled encouraging her to continue. 

“I’m from Lima ohio originally” she informed him. 

“Really?” He grinned “So was I small world huh” 

Rachel giggled “Yeah you can say that again”  

Rachel then pulled out her purse and removed the photo. Finn took the photo and stared at the three figures out the front of what appeared to be a restaurant. 

“That’s me, Quinn and Blaine out the front of my parents pirate themed café The Smugglers Cove ” 

“You’re kidding?” Finn laughed “What are you wearing?” he laughed then. 

“Oh those are the uniforms” Rachel blushed. She was only 17 in the photo but she loved the picture so she always carried it around with her. 

“Nice” Finn smirked “that wouldn’t take me long to get off” he added then. 

“Good to know” Rachel smiled and laughed a little when she saw Finn blush, he apparently didn’t realise she could hear his last comment. 

“So Blaine is an old boyfriend?” he guessed. 

“No Blaine in my best friend, he lives in Boston now and I don’t get to see him as much as I would like” she answered. 

“And Quinn is your girlfriend?” he guessed. 

“Ex girlfriend” Rachel replied a slight frown appearing. 

“Sorry, Isabel mentioned her that’s all” Finn cursed himself for bringing her up. 

“So Isabel told you everything?” she asked then, she thought she would but she wasn’t too sure. 

“Yeah” Finn nodded. Their entrée’s arrived then but they continued their conversation throughout the meal. 

“So why did you agree to do this then?” Rachel asked. 

Finn smiled sheepishly “Based on what Iz told me about you I assume you’ve heard about me too” 

Rachel smirked “Seriously Rachel, I don’t have time for relationships so I date casually, I know Isabel thinks I’m a playboy and maybe I am but all the women I date no the score. I take them out, we have a nice time and if I’m lucky I get a great night in bed” he explained. 

“Which is why you were perfect for my situation” she summarised. 

“I guess” Finn shrugged “although I’m very glad that this is one time I let my sister talk me into a blind date” he smiled. 

Rachel blushed “Really why is that?” 

“because if not I wouldn’t be enjoying your wonderful company and I have to tell you that I’m very excited about taking you to bed” he whispered huskily. 

“Your very upfront aren’t you?” Rachel smirked, she agreed with him completely. Right now she had her legs tightly crossed trying to hold the ache off that had started. 

“Yes I guess it’s the lawyer in me but you and I both know we’re going to have sex tonight Rachel so why scoot around the issue” he replied. 

“I for one cant wait” 

“Me either” Rachel whispered huskily. 

Blaine collected his luggage and moved outside of the airport towards the taxi rank. His flight had gotten in from Boston about ten minutes ago and since he hadn’t rung and told either Quinn or Rachel that he was arriving there was no one there to meet him. 

He wasn’t sure exactly which of his girls doorstep he should show up on though so after hopping the taxi and asking the driver to head towards the city he pulled out his phone. 

He decided to dial Rachel first but after two rings he got her answering machine. It wasn’t Rachel's voice is was Isabel’s, he had never actually met Rachel's blonde friend but Rachel  and Quinn both painted a different picture of the girl. One thing he had gotten them both to agree on was that Isabel was a knock out. 

He rang Quinn next, since Rachel was out it was Quinn's by default. 

“Hello” she answered. 

“Hey how’s my girl?” he asked. 

“Blaine, hey” she replied but there was absolutely no enthusiasm in her voice. 

“I take it that it didn’t go well?” he sighed. 

“I didn’t get to see her” she explained “she was out and she hasn’t called here in two days” 

“I’m sure she’ll call tomorrow” he said. 

“Yeah” she agreed and if not she would go to Rachel's work if she had too. 

“Anyway I cant talk for long but will you be home later?” he asked, he decided to surprise her and hopefully cheer her up. 

“Yeah I’ll be here all night with my TV dinner and One Tree Hill” she told him with a small laugh. 

“Ok I’ll talk to you later” he said. 

“bye Blaine” 

He flipped the phone shut and turned to the driver “The village please” 

Finn was having the best night of his life, not only was he sitting next to a beautiful women but Rachel was intelligent and funny. He had never enjoyed being out with any women as much before. 

Rachel was thinking the same thing, she had never met a man like Finn who not only physically turned her on but emotionally as well. 

She was eating the yummiest piece of chocolate cake she had ever had and Finn couldn’t take his eyes off her, he followed the spoon up to her lips with every bite and watched her lick the spoon clean. Rachel looked up and caught the look fool of desire in his eyes. 

“You ok?” Rachel smiled. 

“Just wishing I was that spoon” Finn replied with a grin “the way your tongue is licking it” 

Rachel pulled her spoon away then and placed it down “Well I better not ware my tongue out then” she whispered huskily. The way he was looking at her was enough to melt her insides. 

Finn reached across and picked up the spoon and filled it with the last of the chocolate cake and brought it to his mouth. Rachel watched eagerly her tongue poking out and licking her lips in anticipation. 

Finn licked the spoon clean but a bit of the icing got stuck on the side of face causing Rachel to laugh. 

“You’ve got a” she tried to gesture to where the chocolate was and Finn used his napkin to try clean it off but he completely missed. 

Rachel laughed again “come here” she said and gesture for him to lean over the table. She was just about to raise her napkin to remove the chocolate when she had a better idea. Instead she leaned in and licked the side of his mouth, taking the chocolate with her. 

“Hmm yum” she whispered. She started to pull away when she felt Finn's hand reach around and cup the back of her head bringing her mouth back to his. The first thing she notices is how soft and warm his lips are as they caress hers. Finn pulled her bottom lip into his mouth then and sucked on it before slowly releasing it and pulling away from her. 

“Your right, it’s delicious” he whispered. 

Rachel's eyes were glazed and her lip redder than before. She had never in her life been kissed like that. 

Finn smiled when he saw her dazed expression, he signalled for the waiter then and asked him for the cheque, it was time they left and moved on with their night. 

When the waiter bought Finn's credit card back Finn stood up and offered Rachel his hand. She took it without hesitation and they left the restaurant together, to anyone looking they looked like a happy couple you wouldn’t guess that they had only met that night. 

Once they reached the Mercedes and hopped inside Finn turned to Rachel and leaned in to kiss her again, this night was going better than he ever dreamed and he was about to do something very uncharacteristic. Rachel met him in the middle and returned his kiss eagerly, he had stirred something inside of her with his earlier kiss and if she thought she was aroused earlier she couldn’t believe how aroused she felt now. 

“Come back to my place?” he asked her. 

Rachel nodded. 

“I live just outside the city” he told her. 

Rachel frowned a little then “It’s ok I normally start work early so I’ll have you home in time for work” he told her trying to ease her worries “but if you prefer we can go to your apartment?” 

Rachel shook her head “No I’d really like to see your place” they had talked about it briefly through dinner, Finn had bought a Terrace house and him and his best friend Puck had spent three years doing it up, now it was finished and Rachel could tell that Finn was extremely proud. 

“Ok” Finn smiled happily, he put the car in gear then and drove towards his destination. 

Quinn's lay in her PJ’s with her tub of rocky road Ben & jerry’s watching One Tree Hill with the phone next to her. She kept telling herself that she was just waiting for Blaine to call her back but in truth she was hoping that Rachel would get home from her dinner early and call. 

Picking up the phone again she dialled Rachel's cell and when she received her message bank again she sighed. She was just about to chuck the phone in frustration when the door bell rang. 

“What the hell? Who could that be?” she wondered. She thought about that fact that Rachel wasn’t answering her phones and her stomach fluttered at the thought that it could be Rachel. She put down her ice cream and rushed to the door then not caring about the way she was dressed, she just wanted to pull her into her arms and beg her to forgive her. 

“Surprise” 

“Blaine?” she gasped. 

“Yep” he smiled, he was standing on her porch with his suitcase by his feet and a smile. “What are you doing here?” she asked shocked. 

“Thought it was time for a holiday” he said. 

Quinn squealed then, her best fried was here. Blaine engulfed her in a hug eagerly it had been over a year since he had seen her. He had been lucky enough to have a few days with Rachel in Boston six months earlier when she was there on business. Of the two girls Blaine had always been closer to Rachel for some reason. 

“Come in” she smiled when they pulled apart. 

“Thank you, do you mind if I crash for a few nights?” he asked her. 

“Of course not my bed is your bed” she grinned. 

Quinn engulfed him back into her arms then, god he had the most perfect timing in the world. “How do you always know to come when I need you?” she whispered against his chest. 

“That’s my superpower” he told her “I’ll always come for my girls when they need me” 

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

75.8K 2.4K 28
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
1.1M 59.2K 38
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
13.1M 434K 41
When Desmond Mellow transfers to an elite all-boys high school, he immediately gets a bad impression of his new deskmate, Ivan Moonrich. Gorgeous, my...
192K 9.4K 55
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...