For The Fame ||Fillie||

By HawkinsThings

The Stranger Things 4 premier is in about 3 months, but there is one big problem. Stranger Things is now a th... More

Disclaimer
Meet the Characters- part 1
Meet the Characters- Part 2
The Phone Call
The meeting
What did they just say?!?!
The Fight
Getting Ready
To Date Or Not To Date
Instagram Uh Oh
Breaking up, Finally
Bruises and Makeup
The Hospital Visit
Facetime
Dinner Time
The "Date" - Part 1
The "Date" - part 2
All Together
COMMENTS WERENT COMING THROUGH!!
The unwanted visitor
Surprise!
3k
The Future
Breakfast in Bed
A New Beginning
Reunited
Reminiscing
The Revelation
Livestream Gone Wrong
The Perfect Fit
One Week to Go
The Premiere

After the Storm

2.2K 71 91
By HawkinsThings

Previously in "For the Fame:" Millie and Finn started fake dating to bring back the fame, but then it turned real.

Millie has to break up with Jacob, who desperately wants her back. The entire kids cast is in Atlanta finishing filming season 4. Jacob somehow found her in Atlanta and had been following her.

When Millie couldn't sleep one night, she went to the hotel lobby to get a cup of tea and fell asleep. Jacob found her sleeping in the lobby and took a picture with her that he then posted to his Instagram.

Lizzy, Gaten girlfriend, told them about the picture and Finn noticed that the background was the hotel. He got mad and ran off. Millie followed him and they got into a huge argument and then Finn told her to prove that she was telling the truth about her and Jacob. She proved it by yelling this:

"You want proof? How bout the fact that I'm terrified to lose you. How about I haven't felt as safe as I feel with you in years. How about I need you Finn. How about I love you."

And that is where the chapter ended.

(If your confused because I tried to fit a lot of info into the recap, go back and skim over the last chapter, or read the last few paragraphs)

~Finn's P.O.V.~

"How about I love you." Millie shouts at me. My heart stops dead in its tracks.

We both freeze in silence.

Sure she has said she loves me before, but that was when we were just friends. This is a whole new level.

"Millie." I breathe, barely audible. A cold tear slips down her cheek.

"You heard me Finn. I love you." She pauses. "And please...please believe me." It is now all chrystal clear. She isn't lying, or acting. I can see the sincerity in her eyes.

"You what?" I ask, slipping a hand onto the small of her back and drawing her figure closer to me so that our mouths are just inches apart.

"You heard me." She looks at her feet, but I notice the grin on her face.

"But I wanna hear it again." I tickle her.

"I already said it twice!"

"You can never say it too many times."

She giggles. It's funny how those three little words completely changed the atmosphere between us. "I said I love you Finn Wolfhard."

Wolfhard, I love the way she says that. It sounds so cute in her British accent.

"And I-I" I have never told anyone this before. I don't even really know what love feels like. But I've never felt anything like the way I feel right now. "I love you too Mills." I whisper in her ear. I close the gap between us. And our lips press against each other. I pick her up and she wraps her legs around my torso. I spin in a circle as we kiss. She hops down out of my arms and kisses me one last time. I put my arm around her shoulders and we begin walking back in the direction of the hotel. It's only a few blocks from here.

"Was that enough proof?" She asks, half joking.

I kiss the top of her head. "More than enough." I'm too happy right now to be mad at Millie, although I am still mad at Jacob, I realize it's not Millie's fault.

___________________________

~Millie's P.O.V.~

Arriving back at the hotel, we go up to our rooms. I assume that they are all in my room getting Lizzy settled in. Finn goes to grab something from the guys room. I open the door and walk in. Just Liz and Sadie are sitting there.

"Millie!" They exclaim in synchronization.

"Are you guys okay, I'm so sorry I didn't mean for any of this to happen, I assumed you—" I cut Lizzy off.

"It's all good, it wasn't your fault." I smile at her.

"Wait, so why was Finn so upset? Jacob obviously took that picture when you were still dating." Sadie asks.

"Well..." I go on to explain the background, and what I assume happened last night.

"Wait. That means Jacob knows where we're staying!" Sadie exclaims when I finish.

Oh crap. I never even thought of that. And he must have been the one to bring me back up, which means he knows where my room is.

Just then there is a rap at the door. We all stare in horror. The knock pounds through my head like a bass drum. All I can imagine is that smug face of Jacobs.

"It's just us!" Yells a familiar voice. Noah. Lizzy peeks her head out. She then opens it and the four boys file in. Finn is last.

Our eyes meet and we both look down immediately. I am fighting a blush.

Since there is no couches, the boys all sit on the two vacant beds. Gaten and Noah on one, Caleb and Finn on the other. While Caleb suggests a movie, Lizzy goes over and cuddles up to Gaten.

Me and Sadie both sit on the other bed. Now Noah, Finn, Me and then Sadie are all squished on one bed.

Somehow, we end up watching High School Musical.

The first song comes on. All the boys sing Troys part, while the girls sing along with Gabriella. We all burst out laughing when the sing comes to a finish. As the movie continues, I find my eyes slowly getting heavier and heavier. And before I know it, I am fast asleep.

___________________________

~Finn's P.O.V.~

"Awwe that's a cute one." Is the first thing I hear.

My eyes shoot open. All I see are faces. Everyone is standing in a circle around the bed looking down where I lay. Sadie's got her phone out with the camera pointed at me.

I feel something shift in my arms. There lays Millie, fasts asleep with her head on my chest and her arms wrapped around me. My arms are also wrapped around her, with one hand in her hair.

I remember putting my arm around her during the movie, when no one was looking at us, and I remember her falling asleep, but I am positive that we were not cuddling like this during the movie. We must have fallen asleep and shifted into this position!

I quickly jump up and out of the bed, accidentally rousing Millie. "What's going on?" She asks as she sees everyone staring down at her.

"You guys were so cute!" Sadie cooes, showing Millie the picture she just took.

"Oh shut up, we just fell asleep." Millie groggily argues as she gets up.

"Anyways it's time for us to go if we want to get back on time." Finn points out, probably trying to turn the attention away from us.

We arrive back at set about 10 minutes later than we were supposed to.

"Hurry, hurry, hurry!" Shawn ushers us. "Quickly change into costume and touch up your makeup than we're doing scene 12."

15 minutes later we are all changed and ready to go. Matt and Ross help place us on the set. After 7 takes of this scene, we are moving on.

"Okay, next we will be doing..." Shawn looks at his clipboard. "Scene 24. Sadie and Caleb, You've got 15 minutes to go over your lines while we change up the set."

Why just Sadie and Caleb?  I flip through my script to scene 24. Ooh, it's a kiss between Lucas and Max! I spy Caleb reading through his script off to the side and go over to him. "Ooh Caleb! You excited?" I tease. Out of the corner of my eye I can see Millie taking to Sadie, who is turning into a tomato.

"Shut up man!" Caleb replies, punching me in the arm.

After a couple minutes, he gats called away, ending our conversation.

___________________________

~Millie's P.O.V.~

We all watch eagerly from behind the cameras as Ross perfectly postitions Sadie and Caleb. "And action." I hear Shawn say.

A few moments into the scene, Caleb bursts out Laughing, causing Sadie to double over too.

On the second take, Caleb awkwardly leans in and gives her the tiniest peck on the lips.

Take three, this time Caleb looks way to eager with the way he pulls Sadie into him. Kiss scenes always take a few shots to get it right, but right now the 5 of us on the sidelines are having the hardest time keeping from laughing, eventually, they get the kiss right.

___________________________

~Sadie's P.O.V.~

There. I did it. The kiss scene is over.

It was awful. Not that Caleb is a bad kisser, it's just so awkward having to kiss one of your best friends several times with your other friends watching...and laughing.

___________________________

~Caleb's P.O.V.~

I just could not stop laughing. I kept slipping up and then would burst out laughing, probably making myself look like an idiot.

And it took 12 takes because I just could not get it right. Apparently I suck at on-screen kissing.

___________________________

~Millie's P.O.V.~

"Okay, Millie and Finn, your up." Shawn instructs. We both freeze.

"Wait what?"Finn asks.

"It's time for your kiss scene." He says nonchalantly.

"You didn't say that it was coming! I haven't even reviewed my lines yet!" I explode.

"You play Eleven. You have like next to no lines." Matt reminds.

"But—" I begin, only to be cut off by Finn.

He lowers his voice so it's barely a whisper. " Mills, it's fine, I think I know my lines, just follow my cue." Finn encourages. "And remember, it's just me."

"But now everyone is watching, and it's not like the on screen kisses we've done before, this is a make out scene." I complain.

Finn lowers his voice even more to be sure no one can hear. "Well then I guess we practiced earlier." He adds in a wink at the end. I shoot him a look.

"Fine." I surrender.

We take our spots.

"And action." Shawn says again.

Finn, or I guess now he's Mike, starts saying his lines. He pauses. "Mills. It's you."

"Oh right! Oops, lets do the take again." I try to laugh it off.

He begins repeating his lines again. This time I get my few lines right on time.

And then I hear it, those magical words "I'm coming in." His mouth barely moves. He leans in...and I double over laughing.

"You seriously used that again?" I say as I calm down.

"It worked last time." He jokes.

"What is with you guys today? Apparently everything is hilarious." Matt comments. "Try again."

This time when Finn says "I'm comin' in." I am able to contain my laughter as he leans in. Our lips meet. A shock of electricity sprints throughout my veins. His hand slides behind my back and I curl my fingers into his hair. He kisses harder. I part my lips and lean back in again. His one hand slides down my back and sits just above my waist, resting on a spot where there is skin showing between my shirt and pants.

"Finn!" I giggle quietly.

Once I lean in again. And pull my hand out of his hair and onto his chest. I am completely lost in the moment. Unaware of what is surrounding me. Unaware of the cameras. Unaware of our friends gawking at the side. Suddenly something catches my attention.

"Cut...cut...cut!" We hear. We pull apart quickly. We were both so lost in the kiss that we blocked out the sound of Shawn's voice ending the take.

"Millie. You can't call him Finn on Camera." Ross reminds, shaking his head.

"But besides that it was even better than we had thought, more passionate, just repeat that without saying Finn's name." Matt adds.

We do the kiss twice more before Shawn decides that will be enough. The last two kisses felt more staged, not as much like the first one where I was lost in the kiss. We had both remembered that there were cameras filming and so we were acting as Mike and El, instead of Millie and Finn.

After the last take we join the other group. "That first kiss was really something, it almost looked real." Gaten teases, not knowing how close to the truth he really is.

"Until Millie had to go and mess it up." Finn says playfully, punching me on the arm.

"Finn!" Sadie imitates Millie with a giggle.

"Oh shut up you guys." I laugh.

"Okay, I just have to say, how are your two still able to make eye contact right now? like Sadie and Caleb came back from the kiss and won't even look at each other, and it was the same for you guys for the first 3 seasons." Noah asks.

"Umm..." I struggle to find the words.

"I-I guess when you've had to kiss someone that many times before it just isn't as awkward anymore." Finn covers. He is way better at thinking on his feet than I am.

As everyone gets ready for the next scene, me and Finn keep secretly glancing at each other. Sharing a smile.

Hey everyone!! I am having a debate with my friend and need your opinions, what's better, Halloween or Christmas? (I vote Christmas and she votes Halloween)

Anyways, how are you enjoying the story? Let me know in the comments!!

Remember, if you ever have any suggestions for the plot feel free to dm (is that what it's called on Wattpad?) to message me privately and let me know so I can try and incorporate it into upcoming chapters!

Don't forget to vote and comment!! Best wishes to all of you my loves!!

~Brooke🌺✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 3.6K 18
[COMPLETE] "bullshit. we aren't kindergarteners, are we?" in which two teenagers participate in a stupid dare. finished with 4K. february 1st, 2018...
931 33 19
millie (or use your name idm, writing my name in this is easier lol) henderson, dustin henderson's older sister, travels to hawkins, indiana for the...
105K 3K 32
"These feelings are fake.. We're just pretending." He told himself as he watched Millie laugh. He couldn't stop the bubbly feeling inside of him by j...
52K 967 18
[finn x millie] millie and finn are back in atlanta for stranger things season three, and this time, their feelings for each other are much, much dif...