Surprise!

Previously in "For the Fame:" Jacob physically hurt Millie after she broke up with him so that she could date Finn to bring the fame back to the show.

Millie and Finn have a complicated relationship that started as a fake to bring back the fame, but now they are not sure if it is real.

The six younger cast are back in Atlanta filming an ending to season 4. In the last chapter, Jacob showed up unexpectedly at a park they were at and begged for Millie's forgiveness. The six of them scared him off, but now he is somewhere in Atlanta.

~Millie's P.O.V.~

The next night I can't get to sleep. I look over to the other bed. Sadie is sound asleep. I look at my phone 2:37 a.m.

Going to my text messages, I send a text to Finn.

Me: You awake?

I wait, hoping for a response. 5 minutes goes by. Nothing. 10 minutes. Nothing. I check the time again 3:04 a.m. it looks like I'm not going to sleep anytime soon.

Lifting my covers off, I slid out of bed, landing on my tip toes. Being quiet as a mouse so I wouldn't wake Sadie, I opened the door and snuck out. I didn't know where I was going, I just had to take a walk.

I go down to the lobby and make myself a cup of tea. I find a nice comfy couch and sit down. Leaning my head back I rest my eyes for a second.

A few minutes later I feel someone come and sit beside me, putting their arm around my shoulders. "Hey Mills." Whispers a soft masculine voice. I let out a sound, half asleep. Everything is kind of a haze. I don't even open my eyes. Taking a deep breath of that familiar smell, I drift back off, with my head leaning against his chest.

******

The next morning I feel someone gently shaking my shoulder. "Millie. Millie you missed your alarm it's time to get up. The limos gonna be here in half an hour. I peek my eyes open to see Sadie looking down at me. I turn my head, taking in my surroundings. I am laying in my bed, in the hotel room.

"We're you up in the night last night? I thought I heard some noise."

Come to think of it I was. I remember laying in bed, not being able to sleep. Then I remember going for a walk and getting myself some tea. I remember sitting down on that couch in the lobby. And that was it. I must have come back up here at some point. I have been known to sleepwalk occasionally.

Not thinking too much of it, I hop out of bed and rush to get ready. 15 minutes later, me and Sadie get in the elevator and the door is just about to close when we hear a heard of elephants come roaring down the hall.

"Wait! Hold the door!" One of them yells.

Sadie sticks her foot in front of one of the doors so it can't close while our four cast mates stumble into the elevator.

"Sorry were late, someone." They all turn to look at Caleb. "Overslept." Noah gasps.

"Your not the only one." Sadie laughs, elbowing me in a playful way.

The elevator arrives on the main floor and we go to the lounge, where they serve breakfast. I see the teacup I must have used last night sitting on an end table by one of the couches, still full. Oops.