The Premiere

Previously in "For the Fame:" Millie and Finn are at odds right now. Each one is under the impression that the other person just wants to date for the fame and not for real, although both of them are still secretly in love with the other. They are all in Atlanta now for the Premiere of Season 4. A few chapters ago, it was revealed that everybody was going to be in partners for the premiere. Cast and crew with a significant other could bring them as their partner, and if not they got partnered up with another cast or crew member. The partners for the kids are: Millie and Finn, Gaten and Lizzy, Sadie and Caleb, Noah and Zoe. Zoe is a teenage girl with a small role in season 4, she was partnered up with Noah.

___________________________

~Millie's P.O.V.~

With a final touch up of my makeup. I make my way to the red carpet backstage. It is pure chaos back here. There is people running around, calling names, organizing us into groups.

A woman in her mid 30s drags Finn over and places him next to me. You two will be going up separately, then together, Matt's orders." She informs us.

Finn awkwardly sticks his hands in his pockets. He inhales sharply.  "You ready?"

"I guess, it's now or never."

Ross comes up to give us a pep talk on how to stand and act. We should be mostly giving it away on the carpet (he seems to of forgotten that we already kinda gave it away, you know, with kissing and all), but we will make the official announcement later.

Somebody calls my name and ushers me onto the platform. I pose while a swarm of photographers take photos. I see Finn on the other half of the platform doing the same thing. After a minute, Finn joins me on this side where we pose together.

He puts his arm around my shoulders and I grin up at him. Next I stand sideways while he faces forward. I place my hand on his chest, bend one of my legs so my toe is pointing to the sky behind me and turn my head to the camera. The photographers expressions are all shocked. Next we got one of him giving me a peck on the cheek. An applause actually broke out at that.

After a minute, we are ushered off the stage. "Good job." Finn compliments.

"Thanks! You too." I reply awkwardly.

We are directed behind the red carpet where there is an aisle that leads us back to the beginning to wait for the other people we go up with. Next it is the younger teens cast. Once all of them have gone through on their own, the six of us go back up. We all form a line and do a couple nice poses where we smile. A couple serious ones where we don't smile, and then a few goofy ones, probably a couple of us laughing made it in there too. After that Gaten calls Lizzy up and she joins him. Noah's partner for the night also joins after that and we do some partner poses where we all line up with the girl in the back and the guy upfront. The girls peek out from behind. Then all the guys crouch down and the girls put our hands on their shoulders. After a few more, the guys seem to have a planned surprise pose. They all sweep us off our feet and hold us bridal style. He picks me up like I am light as a feather, and I can't help but feel all his muscles flexing as he does so. I am aware of every single spot where me and Finn touch. I can't help but smile and giggle as I feel Finn's hand under my knees, and the other one around my back. My side presses into him and he actually glances down at me for the smallest second. He doesn't look at me with that awkward look we've been giving each other for the past few weeks. Instead he actually grins. But I can't let myself get my hopes up over what it could mean. I am sad when he puts me down. I miss having his arms around me. Everywhere they touched now feels bare without their warmth. Although, that was probably the most fun I've ever had on a red carpet, so I can't complain. We get off the stage all in a buzz with excitement, and are once again ushered back to the beginning.