The Hospital Visit

Trigger Warning for Last Chapter Recap.
Previously in "For the Fame:" last chapter, Jacob hurt Millie for breaking up with him. He struck her face and punched her stomach. Then Finn arrived and took Jacob down and scared him away.

After that, Millie could barely move, so Finn carried her up the stairs, and Millie put Makeup on the marks on both of their faces so that the marks were no longer visible. That way, they could go to the hospital and get Millie's stomach checked out without people being suspicious.

~Millie's P.O.V.~

My stomach aches so bad the entire way to the hospital. Finn, who does not actually have his full licence, drives carefully. I am pretty sure he has his learners, but he cannot get his graduated license until he is 18. He does his best to avoid potholes for me.

We arrive at the hospital and Finn hops out of the car. He comes around to my door and opens it. He sticks out his arm and puts it around my shoulders to help me out of the car.

He helps me up and then together we hobble towards the doors of the emergency wing. We get inside and I take a seat while he goes to check me in. I give him my wallet before he goes because it has my ID in, I am sitting close enough to the front desk that the receptionist will be able to see me.

A few minutes later, Finn comes back and tells me that we have to wait for a while. He sits down next to me, and we wait in silence. I can feel my eyelids getting heavy, but I don't try to stop them.

________________________

~Finn's P.O.V.~

Whenever you are in emergency, it always takes forever to actually see a doctor. I notice that Millie has fallen asleep. That is probably good, she needs to rest.

Within a couple minutes, I notice her head slowly fall into my shoulder. She looks so peaceful, I don't want to disturb her, so I just let her lay there.

I notice a few odd looks from people, but think nothing of it. This happens all the time. Although we are no longer as famous as we once were, lots of people still recognize us, and there are still quite a few people that will ask for autographs, but not near as many as there once were. Luckily, no one asks for an autograph right now, probably because we are in a hospital.

Without even noticing, I drift off to sleep as well.

________________________

~Millie's P.O.V.~

I jerk awake suddenly when I feel someone tap me on the shoulder. Out of the corner of my eye, I can see Finn sitting up as well, he looks like he was asleep too.I lean my head upwards and squint up at the person. It is a nurse. I

"Millie, Dr. Robinson is ready for you." She says in a sweet voice.

Me and Finn both get up and follow her. We walk through a set of double doors into another hallway. She leads us into a room and tells me to have a seat on the examination table. I attempt to hop in on it, but fail. It hurts too much.

Finn comes over and lifts me up onto the table. I sit there and put a hand on my rib cage where it hurts. Finn sits on a different chair.

In a couple minutes, a young female doctor comes in. "Well these are two faces I never thought I'd see in my office." She says in a kind voice. "Millie Bobby Brown and Finn Wolfhard, wow. Anyways, what seems to be the problem Millie." I am pretty sure that she has seen the show, but luckily she seems fairly calm about meeting us.