To Date Or Not To Date

^^^I completely forgot about this!! I just found it again though! It is one of my favourite Stranger things videos. So funny 😂😂!

___________________________

Previously in "For the Fame:" Before bed, Millie sent Finn a text telling him to meet her for lunch at The Assembly Cafe at 2 the next day. Millie accidentally slept in and had to hurry to get ready to go. She took a quick shower and sang the lyrics to Bebe Rexha's "Meant to Be" while she was showering.

She got out of the shower in a hurry to make it to lunch on time, and found Jacob sitting in her room. He said he was sorry about their fight, but she didn't want to hear it. He wouldn't leave her house though and wanted Millie to hear him out. Eventually, Millie left him there and told him to lock the door when he left.

Finn was up early and took his time getting ready, then had to waste time for three hours until lunch. He called his mom, but did not tell her about the meeting with the Duffers. His mother did tell him that she thought him and Millie would make a cute couple, without knowing about what the Duffers want Finn to do. After that, Finn called a cab to take him to the Cafe.

~Finn's P.O.V.~

I walk into the Cafe at about 5 to 2 and look around. Millie is not here yet. I go up to the counter to order what I always get.

"Hi, could I get a Raspberry Pistachio Doughnut and a medium Iced Honey latte."

The teenage girl behind the counter looks at me, she is probably about 15.

"Wait. Are you Finn Wolfhard?" She asks excitedly.

"Yes." I respond.

"Oh my gosh! Could I get a picture?" She pulls out her phone.

I hold the phone and take a quick selfie before handing it back to her.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" She says.

"No problem, and do you think you could try not to let anyone else know that I'm here?"

"Oh! Yes!" She says. "And by the way we are just making a fresh batch of doughnuts so I can bring it to you when they are ready."

"Okay, and can I add an Iced Honey latte to the order along with a peanut butter cookie sandwich." I say, that is what Millie always orders. I ordered it for her so the girl wouldn't know we are both here.

The girl nodded and tells me she will bring them in about 3 minutes. I pay then walk to the back patio.

I quickly pull out my phone and text Millie telling her I'm in the back and to come there before she orders.

It is now 2 so Millie should be here any minute.

________________________

~Millie's P.O.V.~

Traffic was not great today so i am running about 5 minutes late. I finally pull up and find a parking spot a few feet from the cafe. I got a text while I was driving so I quickly pull out my phone to check it. It's from Finn.

Finn: I'm in the back, come find me before you order.

That's weird, I don't think much of it though. I put on a pair of sunglasses then go into the cafe and straight to the back patio.

I see Finn sitting at a table with no order yet, should I really go over to him? I am so nervous for this meeting.

He glanced up and sees me.