The Perfect Fit

Previously in "For the Fame:" Millie and Finn began dating to bring back the fame and quickly fell in live for real.

When Millie was in Vancouver to visit Finn, something changed and now they both made an assumption that the other one isn't in love with them. And it's tearing them both up inside. They both miss the way things used into be. Now things are just awkward between them.

Time Jump: 2 weeks later

~Millie's P.O.V.~

I receive an email from Shawn that was sent to all cast members. The email says:

Hello everyone! Hope you all are enjoying your time off and starting to get excited with the premier coming up. This year the premiere will be a black tie event. Because of this, we want you in pairs. If you are bringing a plus one, that person will be your partner, if not, you have been paired up with another member from the cast. This is not a date, we simply want you in pairs for this event. Each pair will be wearing a matching suit and dress, but we have already spoken to the designers about that. The pairs will be as follows:

Millie and Finn
Gaten and Lizzy
Caleb and Sadie
Noah and Zoe
Natalia and Charlie
Joe and Makia
Maya and Connor
David and Allison
Winona and Scott

The email goes on to list the entire cast, besides extras, and their partners.

Later, I receive a text from Matt I'm a group chat with all 6 of us, Lizzy and Zoe. Along with Shawn and Ross. He is asking us to all attend an outfit fitting one week before the premiere so that they have time to make alterations. This way, the professional costume team can do the fitting, and since we have to rent out a couple rooms of a building we are all going to the same fitting.

TIME JUMP: to the day of the outfit fitting.

~Millie's P.O.V.~

My plane lands at noon, and the fitting starts at 2, so that gives me two hours to get out of the airport, call a cab, and make it to the fitting.

Once I make it to the fitting, I find that Sadie and Noah are already there, they run over to me and Noah asks "Have you told the Duffers yet? You know, about it being real between you and Finn?"

It looks like they were already talking about me and Finn before I arrived.

"There's no need to tell them." I decide.

Sadie furrows her brow. "What?"

"Well what if it is only for the fame?" I ask, dead serious. I try to end that topic there but they both stand silent and stare at me quizzically. I take a deep breath and remind myself to stay strong. I have tried not to think about me and Finn. It just hurts to much. I continue.

"When I went to Vancouver in September, Finn's attitude changed halfway through, and hasn't changed back since. He seems to be treating us dating more like a job than a relationship. I think he might be going back to our original plan...okay, I don't think. I know." I tell them, dissapointed.

Sadie stares at me in disbelief. "But Finn was in love with you last time we were here. What changed?" Sadie asks.

"I don't know." A tear slips down my cheek. "I hate men, sorry Noah. They are all jerks, I thought Finn was different, but he's not, he's just using me for the fame." I cry. Sadie pulls me in for a hug.

"But wasn't that the original plan anyway?" She asks.

"Well, it was different when that's what we were both doing...but now I've fallen in love for real, and I thought he had but he hasn't!" I cry into her shoulder.