After the Storm

Previously in "For the Fame:" Millie and Finn started fake dating to bring back the fame, but then it turned real.

Millie has to break up with Jacob, who desperately wants her back. The entire kids cast is in Atlanta finishing filming season 4. Jacob somehow found her in Atlanta and had been following her.

When Millie couldn't sleep one night, she went to the hotel lobby to get a cup of tea and fell asleep. Jacob found her sleeping in the lobby and took a picture with her that he then posted to his Instagram.

Lizzy, Gaten girlfriend, told them about the picture and Finn noticed that the background was the hotel. He got mad and ran off. Millie followed him and they got into a huge argument and then Finn told her to prove that she was telling the truth about her and Jacob. She proved it by yelling this:

"You want proof? How bout the fact that I'm terrified to lose you. How about I haven't felt as safe as I feel with you in years. How about I need you Finn. How about I love you."

And that is where the chapter ended.

(If your confused because I tried to fit a lot of info into the recap, go back and skim over the last chapter, or read the last few paragraphs)

~Finn's P.O.V.~

"How about I love you." Millie shouts at me. My heart stops dead in its tracks.

We both freeze in silence.

Sure she has said she loves me before, but that was when we were just friends. This is a whole new level.

"Millie." I breathe, barely audible. A cold tear slips down her cheek.

"You heard me Finn. I love you." She pauses. "And please...please believe me." It is now all chrystal clear. She isn't lying, or acting. I can see the sincerity in her eyes.

"You what?" I ask, slipping a hand onto the small of her back and drawing her figure closer to me so that our mouths are just inches apart.

"You heard me." She looks at her feet, but I notice the grin on her face.

"But I wanna hear it again." I tickle her.

"I already said it twice!"

"You can never say it too many times."

She giggles. It's funny how those three little words completely changed the atmosphere between us. "I said I love you Finn Wolfhard."

Wolfhard, I love the way she says that. It sounds so cute in her British accent.

"And I-I" I have never told anyone this before. I don't even really know what love feels like. But I've never felt anything like the way I feel right now. "I love you too Mills." I whisper in her ear. I close the gap between us. And our lips press against each other. I pick her up and she wraps her legs around my torso. I spin in a circle as we kiss. She hops down out of my arms and kisses me one last time. I put my arm around her shoulders and we begin walking back in the direction of the hotel. It's only a few blocks from here.

"Was that enough proof?" She asks, half joking.

I kiss the top of her head. "More than enough." I'm too happy right now to be mad at Millie, although I am still mad at Jacob, I realize it's not Millie's fault.

___________________________

~Millie's P.O.V.~

Arriving back at the hotel, we go up to our rooms. I assume that they are all in my room getting Lizzy settled in. Finn goes to grab something from the guys room. I open the door and walk in. Just Liz and Sadie are sitting there.