One Week to Go

Previously in "For the Fame:" Millie and Finn dated to bring the fame back, but then it turned into real dating. And then they had a disagreement and now both of them think that the other person wants it to be for the fame only, they both still love the other person, but the other person doesn't know that.

In the last chapter they came to Atlanta for an outfit fitting for the premiere, and now they have a week to go where they are staying in Atlanta before the premiere.

~Millie's P.O.V.~

Now I am here in Atlanta for the next week until the premiere. There was no sense in me flying home just to turn around and come right back.

The fitting took place on Sunday. On Monday we didn't do very much, although we are all the same place, we each have our own suite for the week and so we all spent the day doing our own thing. Sadie left overnight to go visit family nearby and didn't get home till noon ish on Tuesday. Gaten and Lizzy also went to go visit some friends for the day on Monday. I think Caleb and Finn went to a local red center and played basketball. Noah was feeling a little under the weather so he stayed in his suite and got lots of sleep to try and recover. So that left me...and that other girl Zoe.

Don't get me wrong, Zoe is nice, we just aren't that close. I think she knows Noah best out of all of us cause they had more scenes together. Around noon, she texted me asking if we wanted to hang out. So, I, being the kind human I try to be, said yes.

She came to my suite and I made us coffee. We had an awkward kinda get to know each other time. It's easier to talk with people you don't know very well in big groups of people where lots of people can do the talking, but face to face can get awkward. We started with the basic stuff, you know, favourite colour etcetera. But then she started acting like we were best friends and asking rather personal questions. We're me and Jacob still dating, or just friends? How many guys had I dated? How were things at home? I kept my answers vague, these aren't really things you talk about with someone you don't know very well.

***

On Tuesday, we all went to the mall and went shopping. Okay, well the girls did most of the shopping, we kinda dragged the guys around with us. They tolerated following us into store after store, even Sephora. "Me, Sadie, Lizzy...and Zoe, bought matching pyjamas. We tried to convince the guys too as well but they refused. As we were walking past La Senza, Sadie pauses. "Wait, I need to pop in here quick."

"Oh! Me too!" Lizzy agrees.

"Okay, no way we are following you in there." Noah insists.

"Okay, that's fair. Meet us at the food court in 20 minutes?" Lizzy asks.

"20 minutes?" Gaten snorts. "I'd say at least 45."

"I'll just text you when we're done." Lizzy decides. "Millie? Wanna come with us?" She adds.

"Sure!" I agree. As the three of us are walking in, I hear a voice.

"Wait! I'll come too!" Zoe says. I sigh, but try not to make it obvious. I think -maybe it was just my imagination- that I saw Sadie roll her eyes in my peripherals.

***

The following Wednesday, I texted Sadie and Lizzy. That evening we found a local restaurant and went out for wings. Just the three of us, as a girls night out. It's awesome to be able to hang out with 2 of my best friends. Besides, I need to talk to them, and hear about their lives, without Zoe tagging along.

"Okay. I've only gotten pieces here and there about your love life." Lizzy starts. "What is even going on between you and Finn right now?"