Breakfast in Bed

This is mostly a filler chapter although the ending is important!!

For those of you that have been asking, a time jump is coming soon, very soon. The next chapter is still in this time in the book, but trust me, you will like the next chapter...it does not follow this repetitive filming storyline.

Then in 2 chapters there is a time jump!

***

Previously in "For the Fame:"

Millie and Finn began dating to bring back the fame but it quickly turned into real life.

The kids cast is in Atlanta filming right now and Jacob showed up there too and has been stocking Millie.

In the last 2 chapters Millie and Finn has a fight about Jacob after Jacob posted a pic on Instagram that made it look like Jacob and Millie were still together. They made up and Millie said "I love you" For the first time.

___________________________

~Millie's P.O.V.~

My eyes flutter open and flit to my clock. 10:39 a.m. Light streams in through the edges of the blinds, making patterns on the carpet. The peaceful rhythmic of breathing from my sleeping friends is the only noise that can be heard throughout the room.

Moving carefully, I shift myself into an upward position, being careful not to rouse Sadie or Lizzy.

Pulling out my mobile device, I send Finn a text.

Me: Hey

Finn: Good morning sleepyhead Finn teases.

Finn: But you cant be up yet. Go back to sleep.

What the heck? What is he talking about?

Me: What? Why?

He responds within seconds.

Finn: No questions, now back to sleep.

With a silent chuckle I obey. I lay in bed thinking 'why am I doing this? He can't even see me.'

My phone buzzes again.

Finn: Wait, before you do that could you prop your door open slightly? Then go back to bed.

What is even going on? Quietly slipping out of bed, I do as I am told. Somehow I managed to fall back asleep.

****

A few minutes later I am awoken by someone climbing into bed beside me.

Squinting, I look up to see who it is. There, beside me, sits Finn, his arm around my shoulders, and a plate of food in his other hand. It is a whole meal, Bacon, eggs, muffins, French toast.

Glancing around the room, I notice that Gaten is sitting next to Lizzy, who is beginning to dig into her scrambled eggs, and Noah and Caleb both sit on chairs after handing Sadie a plate of food as well.

"Awwe, thank you." I whisper to Finn, turning my head towards him mischievously. He gets the hint from the sparkle in my eye and gives me a quick pec on the lips, so quickly that I don't think anyone noticed. Then he steals a piece of bacon from my plate. "Hey! That's mine!" I shout playfully.

"What? This?" He holds the piece inches from my mouth, making me lean foreword to bite it. We completely forget about our cast mates around us.

"Finn! Give it back!" I cry.

"First I need a kiss."

In my mind it was just him and me in the room, so I leaned forward and pressed my lips to his, while I distracted him with the kiss, I grabbed the bacon out of his hand. We are interrupted by someone clearing their throat. Embarrassed, we remember that we are not the only ones in the room.