Getting Ready

Previously in "For the Fame:" Millie was FaceTiming Sadie from her ipad when Finn sent a text to her phone saying that they should talk. Jacob saw this text and became furious and accused Millie of Cheating on him. At the end of Jacob and Millie's argument, He threw her phone and her screen cracked.

Later, Sadie texted Finn to see what he thought abut the Duffers idea, Finn told her what he thought, and about how he texted Millie but she never responded. Sadie told him that she thought Jacob saw the text.

~Millie's P.O.V. ~

It is now an hour after my fight with Jacob. I talked to Sadie for a bit after. I now know for sure that she does not like Jacob. She told me to break up with him.

I have not talked to Jacob yet, but I have a feeling he will be back at some point.

I am currently getting ready for bed. I throw in a pair of pyjamas, and brush my teeth. I then wash off my makeup and use face wash on my face before climbing into my bed.

I grab my phone off of my nightstand to plug it in. I have not been on it since Jacob left. The cracked screen lights up when I plug in the power cord. There sits the text from Finn.

Finn: Hey Mills, I think we need to talk.

Right. I had forgotten all about the text. I had forgotten what had caused my fight with Jacob.

I unlock my phone and go to my messages. Clicking on Finn's name, I begin to write up a text.

Me: Yeah, I think we do.

No, that doesn't sound right, I dont want to start a conversation with him over text, this is something we should talk about in person. I hit backspace and undo that sentence. I try again.

Me: Meet me tomorrow, 2 pm at The Assembly Cafe.

I read it over before I click send. Nope. This one sounds too harsh. I try for the third time.

Me: Yeah, do you want to meet for lunch tomorrow to talk, say 2 at The Assembly?

Third times a charm! This one sounds good. It gets straight to the point, but does not sound mean.

The Assembly Cafe is me, and the rest of the casts favourite Cafe. Every time we are in LA for any awards shows or anything we always stop there. It is a cute little coffee shop in West Hollywood. There pastries are amazing.

I hit send on the text, then place my phone screen facedown on my nightstand and close my eyes to go to sleep.

________________________

~Finn's P.O.V.~

I am laying in bed. I have been for the past half hour. Am I tired? Extremely, it's been a long day. Am I asleep yet? Not even close. I keep trying to close my eyes but then I will find myself staring at the ceiling, deep in thought again. My brain just won't stop thinking.

Millie still hasn't responded to my text, but I'm guessing she's seen it if Sadie knows that Jacob saw it. I think she's avoiding me.

Should I send another text? I could, but then I would sound needy and impatient. I decide to wait and see if she responds tomorrow. I close my eyes again, and this time attempt to keep them closed as mind mind begins to wander again.

I am Finally almost asleep when my phone goes off from beside me. Great. It's probably my mother saying goodnight. I was so close to being asleep.

I pick up my phone and look at it. It's not from my mom, it's from Millie!