Livestream Gone Wrong

⚠️THERE WILL BE A SWEAR IN THIS CHAPTER⚠️

Previously in "For the Fame:"
Millie is visiting Finn in Vancouver to continue dating for the fame, only it quickly became far more than just for the fame. A few days ago, Millie was panicking and Finn kissed her in public to call her down. The paparazzi caught it. They had not actually announced it to the public yet so Millie was very upset at this. They had a falling out and now they both believe that the other one only wants to date for the fame. They are both wrong. Also, in the last chapter, Finn's video game involved brother who only cared about himself showed the first signs of caring about Finn again.

___________________________

~Millie's P.O.V.~

For the next few days, we stay stuck in Finn's house, but mostly his basement suite. We had to both remove social media from our phones so that we don't get tempted to go on it for two reasons. First, We won't have to see all the comments and criticisms about us. Second, we can stay completely off the radar without the possibility of messing up. It would be way to easy to accidentally like a single post and then have it be discovered that we have not disappeared entirely. That was the Duffers plan. For us to completely disappear for a couple days, you know, keep the fans wondering. We can't be active on social media, or leave the house. We have to completely disappear.

Over these past few days, some of our behaviours from before have changed. We never cuddle while we watch movies anymore, or really touch each other very much. He respects my space and never comes in my room and vice versa. We don't use each other phones. It's more like before we were dating, only more awkward.

One thing we do lots of is play Dutch Blitz and some other card and board games. Finn's brother Nick joins us occasionally and updates us on what people are saying about us.

"This is actually the first time I've seen him interested in any part of my life for a while, and the most time he's spent actually hanging out with me without constantly checking the phone in months. It's like a baby step towards being back to normal." Finn told me yesterday evening when we were talking about it.

Talking. That is another thing we do a lot of. We talk about lots of stuff, in fact, I think I know more about him now than when we were dating. It seems weird because generally you don't talk about deep stuff very much with your exes? Oh it still hurts to think that we are (I think) exes. Sometimes we talk about our lives, before fame, after fame, our recent lives, the hard times we've gone through. We actually get into some pretty deep conversations. Yet in all the time we spend taking, somehow our relationship gets avoided entirely. We don't talk about that or what happened to make it slow down so abruptly. He doesn't bring it up, so I don't either.

We have been in contact with the Duffers though, well mostly me and Matt have been in contact...I think both Ross and Finn are either still fighting or are embarrassed and don't want to talk to the other. We have come up with a plan. We are going to suddenly reappear in the world and do an instagram live. People will be expecting us to reveal details about our relationship, but then we won't, and we will keep the fans waiting once again. I hate doing this to them, but it's not really up to me.

We are doing the live later today because I fly out first thing in the morning.

I check the time and we are closer to doing the live than I thought. It's 11:42 a.m. and we do the live at 12. I just woke up a little while ago so I get up and brush my hair and put on makeup, but I leave my pj's on. 2 minutes before 12, I go outside my room  and sit next to Finn on the couch on the couch. "You ready?" He asks.