A New Beginning

⚠️ Trigger Warning ⚠️
For a couple minor cuss words. Nothing that isn't said in ST.

Previously in "For The Fame:"

The kids cast is all in Atlanta finishing up filming. Jacob showed up in Atlanta too and has been stocking Millie.

In the last chapter, Millie and Finn told the other cast members about how they were dating, and how it started for the fame but is real now.

Jacob then showed up at a mini golf park they were at. It was there that Millie realizes how angry Finn still was at Jacob for hurting her. She felt like she had to stay strong or else Finn would do something stupid to Jacob.

She felt as if Finn wasn't there for her. Finn overheard her telling this to Sadie and Lizzy and now the two of them are not really speaking.

~Millie's P.O.V.~

We arrive at filming and see a familiar face. Ross' wife Leigh is here to. She is as big as a house. She looks exhausted and isn't wearing any shoes. Matt and Shawn are doing most of the directing while Ross stands beside his wife who is sitting on a chair while holding her belly. I wonder how far along she is now. They must be close to the due date, I think.

We all go over and say hi to her, before Matt ushers is off to get ready.

It is pretty much silent in both the hair and makeup room and the costumes room. I avoid Finn, not wanting to have to look him in the eye. A couple times he has tried to say something to me but I've pretended I didn't hear him. I think he's taken the hint and is now leaving me alone.

We begin our first take around noon. It is a scene with all of us. Halfway through one of my lines, Leigh gasps. We all stop acting and whip our heads in her direction. There she stands, over a puddle of liquid.

"Okay cut!" Matt yells as Ross rushes back to her side.

"Somebody start a car, we're going to the hospital." Ross announces.

Leigh lets out a cry of pain as Ross helps her hobble to the car.  She sucks in a breath through her teeth and holds if a for a minute before letting it out.

By the time Leigh makes it to the car. She screams. "It's coming! It's coming now!" Then she lets out another cry of pain, both hands wrapped around her stomach. With one hand she grabs Ross' arm so hard it looks as if she is cutting off his circulation. 

"Hurry, Hurry, Hurry! Into the car!" Ross says, panicked. He ushers her into the backseat, but she stops dead, refusing to move.

"We don't have time! It's coming Now." She yells, placing her other hand on the side of the car to steady herself.

"Okay, change of plans, we're staying here, somebody call an ambulance." Ross yells, helping Leigh trudge back inside.

It is chaos as people clear off one of the beds for the set and make it a suitable place to put Leigh. Her panting and occasional scream add to the bustle. Ross is there, holding her hand like his life depends on it.

Leigh screams again. "The contractions! They're getting closer!"

After a lot of hard work, Matt and Ross get Leigh laying on the bed. "Breathe honey. Just breathe." Ross encourages.

Ross sits on a chair beside her and Matt stands at her other side.

One of the ladies from the costume department also breeds dogs, so she is the closest thing we have to a midwife. Shawn, who helped with the birth of his two daughters stands by and guides Ross in helping Leigh. The rest of us are rushed out of the set into other rooms so we are out of the way.