The unwanted visitor

Previously in "For the Fame:" Millie and Finn are dating to bring back the fame, therefore Mille has to break up with Jacob in order to start her "relationship" with Finn. Jacob didn't take it well and sent Millie to the hospital.

After all that was over, Finn and Millie went on a fake date, that ended with a real kiss. The kiss was not for the cameras.

In the last chapter, all of the kids cast had to come back to re-film an ending for Stranger Things 4. After they finished their table read, the six cast mates went to a park to play around. It was dark out by this time.

Finn and Millie snuck off to talk. They figured out that they didn't really know what was going on between them...if it was real or fake, but that it was something they both wanted to pursue. At the end of the chapter, they six of them were sitting on the grass when someone appeared. Jacob.

⚠️small trigger warning. For the mention of curse words...but they words themselves are not actually said...if I'm being honest, this probably doesn't need a trigger warning because it's only Stranger Things fans reading this...and there is definitely some cussing in the show. ⚠️

~Caleb's P.O.V.~

Just then, Jacob, Millie's boyfriend appears out of nowhere. I guess maybe Millie invited him, but I wish she didn't. I don't like him. I look to Millie, expecting her to run over and kiss him, but instead she is just pale.

"Finn?" She whispers. Why is her first thought Finn?

Finn mumbles a few curse words as he stands up. What is going on?

I have no idea what is going on right now, but I've got a bad feeling about it.

___________________________

~Millie's P.O.V.~

As soon as I see that smug face of his, I freeze, my hand immediately flies up to my almost healed ribs.

"Finn?" I ask, needing to know that he is here to protect me.

I hear a string of unrepeatable words in his voice as he stands up. I get up as well.

"Millie! Stay back!" He instructs, running in front of me.

"Finn, I can handle him." I insist.

"No, you can't, you need to stay back." Finn demands. "What the hell are you doing here?" He snarls at Jacob.

"Easy there buddy, I just came to see my girlfriend." Jacob plays it cool. He's too good at that.

"I am NOT your girlfriend! How did you find me anyway?" I bark.

"That's not important." He lies. "I just want to talk to Mills."

"It's Millie." I correct him, he doesn't get to use nicknames for me anymore.

"You don't get to talk to her, you get to leave." Finn directs.

"Finn." I say sternly.

He turns to me, and lowers his voice so Jacob can't hear, although our friends probably can. "Millie, you know what he is capable of, I promised you I wouldn't let him ever hurt you again, and I keep my promises."

"Just let him talk."

"You're seriously going to give him another chance."

"No, I'm not giving him another chance, I am never getting back together with him, but if he's here to apologize I want to hear it."