Bruises and Makeup

^^Omg!! How have I never seen this before?! 😂"
___________________________

⚠️ TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️
For Physical abuse, and physical fighting.

Also, I just want to remind everyone that I DO NOT think that Jacob would do this to anyone, this is purely for the storyline.

Previously in "For the Fame:" In the way back to Millie's house from the coffee shop, where she met Mike to discuss the Duffer brothers idea of them dating, Millie looked really nervous. She was meeting Jacob at her house and was going to break up with him.

At her house. Millie put her phone in her pocket, on speaker phone with Finn, who was outside in the car, that way, Finn could listen to their conversation, and come rescue Millie if needed.

Jacob did not take the news very well and him and Millie had a big fight. The chapter ended with Finn running into the house because of something he heard on the phone.

~Millie's P.O.V.~

Jacob got up from the couch and began to trudge towards me slowly. He looked mad, really mad.

"Jacob." I whispered, in an attempt to get him to stop. He keeps walking. I try to step backwards but my back slams into the wall. I am trapped.

Just inches away from me, he stops. He lifts his hand. In an instant, there is a cold impact on my right cheek.

I let out a shriek and my hand flies up to my cheek. It stings, and feels like it's on fire.

"How dare you! How dare you say any of those things about me!" He raves.

"Jacob!" I plead. But he doesn't listen.

________________________

~Finn's P.O.V.~

I race up the steps as fast as I can. Without hesitation, I grabbed the doorknob and turn it. I burst through the door, but the entrance is empty.

The sound of a whimper catches my attention. It's coming from the living room! Racing around a couple of corners, I enter the living room.

There, against the far wall, are Millie and Jacob. Millie is crumpled to the ground, facing me. Her eyes are bloodshot, tears spilling out of them as she looks at Jacob, pleading. Her right cheek is swelling as red as a tomato, in what I think is the shape of a hand.

Jacob stands in front of her, his back is turned and he does not see me. His hand is raised and he looks as if he is going to strike again. I race behind him quietly so he can't hear me and grab his shoulder, spinning him around to face me.

Before he even has a chance to realize what is going on. I curl my hand into a fist and swing at him as hard as I can. My fist makes contact with his face, knocking him to the ground.

I lean over and grab the collar of his shirt. I whisper into his ear so Millie can't hear. "If you tell anyone about this, I will let the world know what you did to Millie."

"Let go of me." He demands, then takes a swing at me, his fist catches my jaw, sending a shooting pain through my head and neck.

I want to punch him back. I want to make him pay for what he did, but that would make me no better than him. Instead, I push him down as I let go of his shirt, causing his back to slam into the floor. I step back.

"Get up and leave now." I instruct, pointing to the door. He stays still, "I said now!" I belt out as loud as I can.

He scurries of the floor and runs to the door. He opens it and slams it behind him, not even bothering to grab his shoes. He knows that I am stronger than him.