All Together

Previously in "For The Fame:" Millie and Finn finally went on their first fake 'date.' They are going to start dating to bring back the fame and save the show. Earlier in the book when Millie broke up with Jacob, he didn't take it well. He hurt her and said she couldn't break up with him.

In the last two chapters they went to the Santa Monica Pier in LA yesterday, where they played in the water and went to an amusement park. They were just supposed to hang out in public, to eat the attention of the paparazzi, but it turned into a little more than that when the date finished with Millie kissing Finn at the top of the Ferris wheel. Now it is the following day.

___________________________

~Millie's P.O.V.~

The next day, as I was working up the nerve call Finn, he called me.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Millie. I know I was supposed to be here for about a week to get things started, but I just got a call from my Mom, my Grandpa had a heart attack and I have to go home. I'm really sorry Mills." I can hear the panic in his voice.

"Oh Finn! I'm so sorry! It's no problem." I assure him.

"Okay, thank you, I have to go."

"Keep me updated on your grandpa!"

"Yes. Bye." He hangs up in a hurry, I can't imagine how worried he must be right now.

___________________________

TIME JUMP. (Two weeks later.)

~Finn's P.O.V.~

My Grandpa is going to be okay. He is still in the hospital, but he is starting to recover. I go and see him everyday to keep him company. I have called Millie a couple times to let her know how he's doing, but our conversations are just awkward the way we left things. So for the past week or so I've kind of been avoiding her.

As I am sitting in his hospital room, my phone starts ringing. I slip out the door so I don't wake my Grandpa. It is Shawn Levy.

"Hey Shawn." I answer.

"Finn...I was just talking with the Duffers, and we had an idea to Finish off the season. I know that we already had an ending but we want to replace part of it. We need you to come to Atlanta for a few days." He rambles.

"Umm...I guess I could try and get away for a few days." I reply unsteadily.

"You don't sound sure."

"It's just...oh nevermind."

"What is it?" He turns into Father Mode. He is kind of like a Father to us.

I take a deep breath. "Will Millie be there?" I ask.

"Yes...the entire kids cast." I feel my heart leap and sink at the same time. I don't know how to feel about this.

"O-okay, I will let you know within the hour."

___________________________

~Millie's P.O.V.~

I just got off the phone with Ross. Apparently they need us to come back to film something. Just me, Sadie, Gaten, Caleb, Noah and...Finn."

I am excited to see Finn, especially after what happened, but I'm not sure he feels the same way, every time I try to phone him, he doesn't talk for long, and responds to my texts with one word. I think he is avoiding me.

___________________________

TIME JUMP. (Two days later, they are all arriving at the studio.)

~Finn's P.O.V~