The meeting

BTW: The water mark in that edit is the username of an old Instagram account that I had, I got rid of that Instagram account though, but the watermark is still on some edits that I made. So yes, this edit is mine.

Previously in "For The Fame:"
~Finn and Millie both received phone calls from the Duffer Brothers asking them to come to an important meeting later. They are flying Finn down to LA from Vancouver for it, and Mille is already in LA because she lives there. Neither one knows that the other person was invited to the meeting.

~over the past two years, the Stranger Things fandom has decreased by about 50%

~The Stranger Things 4 premiere is in 3 months.

~Takes place in the beginning of August 2020

~Millie's P.O.V.~

I lightly touched up my makeup and put on a black and white striped summer dress and pulled a thin brown belt around it just above my waist. I hung a long golden necklace around my neck and a matching watch around my wrist. I grabbed a pair of heels that matched my belt and slipped them on, then grabbed a matching purse and hung it on my shoulder. I slightly curled my hair to make it wavy. Leaving it down, put half in front of my shoulder and half behind. I stuck on a pair of sunglasses and was ready to go!

(Millie's outfit)

At 6:32 my doorbell rang and I opened it to reveal a limo driver standing there and a black limo sitting outside

At 6:32 my doorbell rang and I opened it to reveal a limo driver standing there and a black limo sitting outside. The driver opened the door for me and I climbed in. I turned the radio to go country 105 and one of my favourite songs from like 2 years ago was playing! It was playing "Meant to Be" by Bebe Rexha and Florida Georgia Line. I sung along with it while taking a video of myself on Snapchat. I sent the video to Maddie Ziegler, Grace VanderWaal, and Lila Buckingham. Two years ago we all had a sleepover and belted the lyrics to that song at the top of our lungs several times in a row.

I scrolled through Snapchat and Instagram for the rest of the drive.

_______________________

~Finn's P. O. V.~

I stepped forward to grab my suitcase off the luggage carrousel. I was wearing a white Gucci shirt that was tucked into my pants and a black leather jacket overtop. I wasn't sure I would need the jacket though, it's warmer here than in Vancouver. I had a pair of black ripped skinny jeans on with a black belt.

(Finn's outfit)