Breaking up, Finally

Previously in "For the Fame:" Millie and Finn FaceTimed the Duffer Brothers. The Duffers told them an idea they had. To introduce the relationship to the public slowly, and keep them guessing for a little while until Millie and Finn confirm it in a couple months.

Finn only has a week to stay in LA until he has to be back in Vancouver, so they have to get started soon. They planned on hanging out in public for the paparazzi to catch on Tuesday, today is Sunday.

This made Millie realize that she has to tell Jacob soon. She texted Jacob and asked him to come over later. After she had already offered to give Finn a ride back to his hotel, She got a text back from Jacob. It was a screenshot of an Instagram post. It was a picture of Millie and Finn at the Cafe, Finn was handing Millie her drink. It was taken by the girl at the till.

This made Jacob think that Millie actually was cheating, and he got really mad. Millie asked to explain, so Jacob said he would be over in 10 minutes. Millie no longer had time to drop Finn off first, so she decided he would wait in her car while she told Jacob, but Finn was worried that Jacob might hurt Millie, and does not want to let Millie go in alone.

~Finn's P.O.V.~

We are driving to Millie's house now. She hasn't said a word since we left the parking lot. Her knuckles are beginning to turn white from squeezing the steering wheel so tight. She just keeps staring straight ahead at the road, and she looks very tense. She is usually relaxed when she drives, but not right now. She has forgotten to signal twice, not that I have been counting.... I also had to remind her to go when the light turned green once. She seems so distracted.

We have just turned into her neighbor hood, and only have a few more blocks to go until we will reach her house. I can hear her breathing begin to quicken as we get nearer to the house.

Her house comes into view and Jacobs car sits on the driveway, but thankfully he is not in  it.

We pull into her driveway and she stops. She does not release the steering wheel, and instead leans forward and puts her head on it. She takes three deep breaths in through the nose and out through the mouth.

I reach over to the gear shift and put her car into park, I'm sure she meant to do that.

"Okay, I can do this." She mutters to herself, I don't think I was supposed to hear that. She turns the key and pulls it out. She reaches for the door handle to open it.

Without thinking, I reach my arm out and put it on her shoulder. "Wait. Millie, I can come too, you don't have to do this alone." I tell her.

"No. You being there would only make him more mad. I can do this."

"Millie. He is a lot bigger, and stronger than you." I remind her.

"I'll be fine." Her voice does not convince me of that though.

An idea pops into my head. "Okay, at least let me do this. I am going to call you before you go in. With me on the other end of a phone call, you will stick your phone in your pocket and then go inside. I will listen as you tell him, and if something happens, I can come in to stop him."

"Okay." She almost whispers.

I pull out my phone and dial Millie's number.

She pulls hers out and answers it, then puts it on speaker so I can hear everything easier.

Taking one more deep breath she goes to get out of the car.