Disclaimer

New Fillie story!! Before you say anything about me writing Fillie fanfiction, read this chapter!

The book will start after this chapter, I just want to let you know a couple things first 🙂! Hope you enjoy!

1. I am NOT a Fillie shipper! Yes, I am writing a Fillie fanfic, but it's just because I like the storyline. No, I do not ship Fillie, I think Finn and Millie are just simply two good friends, nothing more.

2. Absolutely NO hate will be tolerated. In the comments section, I will not tolerate hate directed at anyone. Your comment will be reported and removed if there is any hate.

3. Negative things are not meant as hate! In this story, there may be some negative things said about a few famous people. These comments are not me hating on those people, I just simply think it would spice up the story.

4. There may be some stuff that would require a trigger warning. Not often, but there may be some stuff that some people may get offended by, such as drinking, abuse or anything else. This is not going to be common in this story but could happen a few times. I will be sure to put a trigger warning, along with why the trigger warning is there.

5. I do not hate Jacob Sartorius. There may be some content in this book that would make it sound like I hate him, but I don't. No, I am not a fan of his, but I do not hate him. I only put the stuff with him in to spice up the book and make it more interesting. I do not think that this is how Jacob would act in real life. Yes, I heard what he supposedly did to Millie, but they seem to have worked that out, and I'm sure that if he had actually cheated, Millie would not have dated him again. She seems happy in real life with him (not in the book) and so as long as she is happy she can date whomever she pleases, it is her life and entirely up to her. I also think Jacob is a better person in real life than the Stranger Things fandom makes him sound.

6. There will be romance. I don't think that this stuff needs a trigger warning because it is a Fillie fanfic after all. But there will be some stuff such as kissing, making out, dates, romantic stuff etc. I will not get into anything inappropriate or overly sexual. This means that this story will not contain really anything more than making out.

7. There will be no swear words. Although I have no doubt that some of the characters in this story swear on a daily basis, I will not be including swears in this book. I do not want it to get reported or for a younger viewer to read those.

8. Any businesses that I use in my story are real. I will use the names of restaurants, shops, hotels etc. Sometimes in this story. I will do research and find names of real places before putting them into the story. If you google them you will be able to find them. Anything that a character orders from a restaurant can also be ordered there in real life. And no, I AM NOT SPONSORED to use those companies, I just find them on the internet.

9. I will put a video or photo at the beginning of each chapter. It will be in the top space above the actual writing, this picture or video will have absolutely NOTHING to do with the chapter. It will be Stranger Things related. It is just something that I want to share with you. If it is a video, it will be short, and pictures will likely be funny (not mean) memes edits or bts about Stranger Things, or the cast.

10. I will put a previous chapter recap on each chapter. I know what it's like to read a story, and each time a new chapter comes out you have to go back to the previous chapter and skim over it to remember what happened. So I came up with a solution! I will put a small brief recap at the beginning of each chapter to remind people what happened in the chapter before. It will be kind of the when a tv show has a "previously on ______" part at the beginning of the episode. These recaps WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS of the chapter before.

11. I will update this book regularly. It should be updated every 1-3 days, unless it is a holiday or I am on a vacation. I have written about 13 drafts already so I have those ready to go and will keep writing more as I publish the chapters.

12. Feel free to comment any errors, suggestions etc. I absolutely love feedback! If you notice any errors or spelling mistakes feel free to let me know so I can fix them. If you have any suggestions for the story or anything that you would like to see happen I would be more than happy to take that into consideration. Please comment what you think of the story as you read it!

Just a couple things I wanted to let you know. 🙂 Keep reading to get to the actual story!
  ~Brooke 🌺✨