Reunited

Previously in "For the Fame:" After a lot of hassles regarding Millie's ex, Jacob stalking her and trying to win her back, she finally decided to report him to the police. Her and Finn settles an argument they were having and Finn promised Millie he would be there for her.

To top things off, Ross and Leigh Duffer has a baby girl on set, whom they named Breanne Elle Duffer.

Because the past few months had been so hectic and unpredictable for Millie and Finn, they decided to put everything behind them and move forward with a clean slate.

A/N This is mostly a filler chapter, but I made it extra long to make up for the amount of time it's been since it last updated.

___________________________

TIME JUMP: One Month Later

~Millie's P.O.V.~

I board the plane, my stomach jittering with excitement. I'm on my way to Vancouver!! This time I'm going to go visit Finn. We wrapped up filming a couple days after Leigh and Ross had their baby and all headed home. Finn came back to LA with me and we reported Jacob to the police. With Finn as an eye witness, our doctor records, and we were even able to find video of him stalking me, we won.

He got a restraining order from me and three months of community service. Many people are keeping a very close eye on him and I have not seen any sign of him since.

Me and Finn have been posting a bit about each other on Social media, but have not yet revealed that we are dating. And still the rest of the kids cast are the only ones that know we are actually dating. The Duffers still think it's an act.

Due to our busy schedules, the last time I saw Finn was 3 weeks ago after he left LA.

I spend the flight dreaming of us and excited to see him again and it passes in no time.

Once I get into the waiting area, I see Finn grinning like an idiot. "Finnie!" I giggle as I run and crash into him, surrounding him in a hug.

"Hey you!" He says enthusiastically. He wraps his arms around me and kisses the side of my head like 5 times. "I missed you so much." He breathes.

"Ditto." I laugh. Two busy burying my face into his neck to say anything else.

After a second we pull apart. "Here, let me take those." He pulls my backpack off of my back and puts it over his shoulder. With his other hand he takes my carry-on suitcase. "Is this all your luggage?" He asks, believing that it is.

"As if." I snort. "Like I could fit my entire closet in that."

I notice my other suitcase coming around the carousel. Finn lifts it off and sets it down with a grunt. "Is this full of rocks or something?" He teases. I roll my eyes playfully.

"I can take something." I offer, noticing he's got all three of my bags.

"Nope, I've got it." He says, being a gentleman.

We head outside and he unlocks the doors of a shiny dark brownish Aston Martin. "This is a nice car." I comment, hinting that I am wondering more about it.

He tosses my stuff in the back and starts talking as we climb in. "Well, I got my license...so I got a car." He says excitedly. "It's a 2019 Aston Martin DB11 V8 Volante."

(Finn's Car)