Reminiscing

Previously in "For the Fame:" Millie and Finn started dating to bring the fame back to Stranger Things, but it quickly became real instead of only in the eye of the cameras. They have not yet announced it to the public and are slowly giving them hints.

Last chapter, Millie flew to Vancouver and is staying at Finn's house. Finn surprised her with a heart shaped necklace with both their birthstones in it. After that he surprised her with a photo shoot. This one was fun and casual instead of the usual strict and uptight ones they are used to. They sent the photos to the Duffer brothers who are going to make the final say about what to release to the public as another hint.

~Finn's P.O.V.~

The day after, while we are waiting for the Duffers to decide on photos, I decide to show Millie around where I grew up.

We start at my elementary school. Of course it is closed but I take her hand and lead her around the back to the playground. She raps my shoulder and yells "Tag! The ground is Lava!" Before racing away and up the stares into the play structure.

I dart after her, but she had a bit of a head start. She grabs onto the glider and slides across with her feet tucked in so they don't drag on the ground. This leaves me standing on the other side. I know another way around though. I sprint to the monkey bars and swing across them. I can now skip 4 at a time. I remember being so impressed when I learned to skip 2. Eventually I corner Millie and instead of tagging her I grab her and tickle her. Once she has collapsed to the ground in a fit of laughter I yell tag and run the opposite way.

We play a few more rounds before we somehow end up sitting in the swings, gently rocking back and fourth.

"I can just imagine little Finn running up and down the playground. And big Finn too now." She giggles. Then she sticks her hand nearest to me out and I take it.

I let out a laugh. "I haven't been here in years. It brings back so many memories." I point to the baseball diamond. "That is where I discovered that I hate baseball. And over here," I point to a cluster of trees "that is where I met Jack." Jack Anderson is one of my best friends, and also a member of my band. We've known each other since grade 3." (A/N I'm sorry I actually don't know how they met, if I'm wrong (which I know I am) then sorry!) "Oh! And over there," I point to a bench at the edge of the park. "Is where I had my first kiss."

"Ooh! So who's the lucky lady?"

"Jessie Garcia. It was the last day of school in grade 4. I had the biggest crush on her till the end of grade 5."

"So that's the girl that beat me to it. I remember after season 1 dropped everyone was asking about the kiss, and it was my first but not yours." She chuckles at our reminiscing.

"Well, if it's any consolation, she kicked my shin and ran away after I kissed her."

"Haha! You were rejected!" She bursts into a fit of laughter at this.

"Yes. I was." I pretend to be ashamed and look at my feet. "And then you were the next person I kissed."

"Do you remember the tic tac's?!"

"It's a good thing I don't still have to eat an entire box before I kiss you."

"That would be a lot of tic tac's." Millie whispers, leaning closer to my swing.

"Too many." I whisper-reply, before meeting her halfway. Our lips collide and want more, as I pull her closer, she lets out a yelp and pulls away. Why did she do that? Opening my eyes, I see her lying on the ground in yet another fit of laughter. "I....Fell." She squeaks out between gasping for breath from laughing too hard.