The Fight

⚠️ Trigger Warning ⚠️
This Chapter contains a small amount of Bullying.

Previously in "For the Fame:"
~Millie and Finn were both flabbergasted that the Duffers wanted them to date.

~Millie left the meeting crying and could only think of one positive to thing, she could finally break up with Jacob.

~They were both worried about losing the other person as a friend.

~Jacob texted Millie saying that he was in the neighbourhood and coming over.

~Millie's P.O.V.~

After washing off the mascara that was running down my face, I touched up my makeup. Jacob would be here any minute now.

My family was away for the weekend, but I chose to stay home. Although I was pretty sure my parents wouldn't want me to have Jacob over while they were gone, I let him come anyway. I just don't tell my parents. I would never do anything like that with Jacob, I don't want him to be the first one.

The door opening brings me out of my thoughts. I walk down the stairs to see Jacob bent over untying his shoes. He slips them off then looks up at me.

"Hey babe." He says as he takes a step closer to me. He takes my face in his hands, then leans in to kiss me. This is the last thing I want after the day that I've had. I pull away before our lips meet.

"I think I might be getting a cold." I lie, then add in a sniffle for effect.

"Oh. Okay." Jacob says, obviously disappointed.

We go to my living room and sit down on my couch. "So, have you talked to Cara yet about me coming to the premier?" He asks.

"I phoned her, but it was busy and she hasn't called me back yet." I lie, for the second time tonight.

"Well, I don't see what the problem would be, so I've already cleared my schedule that day." Jacob tells me. "What else have you been up to today?"

"Not much, I had a meeting with the Duffers, but that was about it." This time I only half lied.

Jacob looks beside him and sees the remote. He picks it up and flicks on the TV to some sports channel. I find watching sports on TV so boring. 

Telling him I'll be back in a few minutes, I get up and go upstairs to my room. I think I left my phone downstairs so I find my iPad laying on my bed. I turn it in and type in my passcode. Finding the FaceTime app, I click on it and click Sadie's name. I wait patiently as it rings, hoping she will pick up.

_________________________

~Finn's P.O.V.~

I sat out on the balcony, staring at my empty phone screen. I wanted to talk to someone, but I didn't know who. I could text my brother nick, but I'm pretty sure he's out on a date tonight, so I don't want to interrupt.

My mind then wanders to my friends, the ones I was supposed to hang out with this afternoon. I don't think they would understand, they would probably just make fun of me. It's not really something I would share with them.

Then there is Malcom and Jack, two other members of Calpurnia. I mean, yes we are friends and in a band together, but besides that I don't really know them that well. All we do when we are together is either write, play, or record music, so I don't think I want to talk to either of them. Same thing with Ayla, only it would be even more awkward since we have gone out before.