The Future

Not a chapter- PLEASE READ THOUGH IT IS VERY IMPORTANT!!

I'm just letting you all know what is going on for the future if this book.

My original plan was to write out what happened from when they were asked to start dating until the season 4 premiere. The first half of that time was easy as I had different storylines and everything was new and exciting,

But since then it has become much harder to write. I felt that everything was becoming very repetitive. I was at a dry spot in my writing, so I did a time jump. The time jump pretty much takes us to the premiere.

I don't really know what to write about after that though. I am stuck and just can't think of anything. (Keep in mind that I have 11 good drafts ready to go before this)

That takes us to about 35 parts altogether.

What do you guys think? Should I wrap up the story after the premiere, or do another time jump to the important events in their lives and continue on with the story when they are a bit older?

Please give me your input. I can see how many people read this and usually only 1 or 2 people actually give input.

Please please please let me know which you would rather, it is very important to me.

If I do end up wrapping up this book there, I will continue to write another story that is new and I have lots of ideas for.

This story is still important to me, as it is my first story that actually turned out decent. I just need to know what my readers want to happen in the upcoming chapters.

Thank you so much to everyone who does give your input, it means the world to me.

Love you all
~Brooke🌺✨