Soulmate Bonded: Jungkook xRe...

By minxy_keys

Humans have soulmates. One touch and a bruise will mark them as bonded. They begin to need each other for ene... More

(Chapter 01) We found our destiny; DNA
(Chapter 02) I'm so sick
(Chapter 03) Of this fake love
(Chapter 04) I'm so sorry
(Chapter 05) But it's fake love
(Chapter 06) I wanna be a good man
(Chapter 07) Just for you
(Chapter 08) But I Don't Know Me
(Chapter 09) Who are you
(Chapter 10) Why you sad
(Chapter 11) I Don't Know
(Chapter 12) Take my hands now
(Chapter 13) You are the cause
(Chapter 14) Of My Euphoria
(Chapter 16) I'm in utopia
(Chapter 17) Won't you please stay in dreams
(Chapter 18) Boy With Luv
(Chapter 19) Jamais Vu
(Chapter 20) Please give me a remedy
(Chapter 21) A Melody
(Chapter 22) Memory
Chapter 23 (Honestly)
(Chapter 24) So give me a remedy
(Chapter 25) I won't give up
A Yoongi short story for you (Chapter 26)
(Chapter 27) No, Never.
(Chapter 28) I need to heal my medic
(Chapter 29) Game Over
(Chapter 30) Over, over
(Chapter 31) I didn't have anything
(Chapter 32) The world was too big
(Chapter 33) And I was too young
(Chapter 34) Now I can't imagine
(Chapter 35) Who I used to be
(Chapter 36) I now can feel
(Chapter 37) I became Me
(Chapter 38) Now I am myself
(Chapter 39) You make me begin
(Chapter 40) Smile with me
(Chapter 41) I can't withstand it
(Chapter 42) When you cry
(Chapter 43) I could cry instead
(Chapter 44) feat. RM: Is this Love
(Chapter 45) feat RM: Sometimes I know
(Chapter 46) Although I can't
(Chapter 47) Cry with me
(Chapter 48) It feels like dying
(Chapter 49) When you are sad
(Chapter 50) feat RM: Sometimes I don't
(Chapter 51) If you are hurt
(Chapter 52) It hurts me more than my own pain
(Chapter 53) feat RM: I'm only human, human, human
(Chapter 54) feat RM: You soften my sharp edges

(Chapter 15) When I'm with you

102K 4.6K 3.5K
By minxy_keys

-----------------------------------------------------

Hi ARMY!

Time for the weekly dose of insanity!

See you next week <3

----------------------------------------------------

-

-

---------------

Jungkook

--------------

Their eyes lock on each other's and Jungkook thinks his heart is beating way too fast.

Something is wrong with him.

He shouldn't be feeling like he's flying through clouds just looking at this girl.

She breaks the moment by sighing, lifting her head to stare at Taehyung.

Taehyung laughs and squats down, nudges her with his elbow.

"Stop staring at my pizza!"

Her face falls a little, and her eyes flicker as she laughs.

"Anieyo," Taehyung waggles his tomato sauce finger at her.

Something in Jungkook's mind rings his alert bell.

Something about that exchange was strange...

The look on Taehyung's face was so relaxed, even moreso than usual.

And soulmate was looking back at Taehyung like... she was familiar with him.

Comfortable.

"We are elementary school friends," Taehyung notices Jungkook watching them.
He points at her. "We found out we knew each other, when you were still... passed out."

Jungkook's eyes widen.

"I knew you all along. I'm just surprised you remembered me," Soulmate shakes her head.

"How could I forget you? You always shared your kimbap with me," Taehyung grins widely at her.

"I barely even remember that! I just remember we used to walk together after school, and you would do hand stands for so long to make me laugh."

"I did it because you were always so kind to me. You were a really good friend! You always gave me so much of your food and you always helped me with my homework. Sometimes you let me copy your work so I didn't get in trouble. You were so nice. I'm sorry we lost touch after I moved to Seoul. I wanted to find you again, when I visited Daegu, but you moved away already..." Taehyung gestures wildly with his hands, making a sad face as he told his story.

"I moved away almost right after you left. I'm glad to see you again," she smiles, warm and genuine, her eyes sparkling with nostalgia.

Taehyung smiles mischievously, shoving the entire folded pizza wad into his mouth, cheeks bulging.

He presses his face closer to hers and studies her carefully.

"I still recognize you because even though your hair is different, your eyes look the same. And your nose."

He reaches out with his tomato sauce covered index finger and taps her gently on her nose.

She tries to duck, but he grabs her arm to trap her and they laugh, both pulling on her arm.

A huge fire bursts in Jungkook's chest.

His mind is blank, though.

They tip sideways a little in their scuffle and Soulmate's other arm is yanked away from Jungkook's, and both of them shiver in response.

Oblivious, Taehyung uses the split second of her distraction to capture her fully and ruffle up her hair.

"Aish, they are supposed to be touching, healing! Stop rough housing around," the manager finally scolds Taehyung. "Go eat in the kitchen."

Properly banished, Taehyung tilts his mouth and shrugs before getting up and retreating to the kitchen.

But it doesn't stop him from shouting at them.

"You two have so much in common, Jungkookie, I know so many things about her and you should get to know-"

Jungkook can feel his teeth gritting together.

Taehyung.

Taehyung was still shouting at them.

Taehyung, who can grab Soulmate and pin her down and run his fingers through her hair, also knows so many things about her, much more than Jungkook knows—

"Aish," Namjoon frowns slightly. "They should get to know each other on their own terms. I told you already."

Taehyung pouts apologetically, reaching for another slice of pizza.

Soulmate sweeps her hair over her shoulders, smoothing it down.

Then she scoots back closer to Jungkook, gently leaning her arm on his again.

Just having her do that, just having beside him again seems to calm the angry monster inside Jungkook.

Besides, she did the motion like she was much less embarrassed about it now, but he could still see a faint flush creep across her cheekbones as their skin met.

Now was probably not a good time to be moody with her.

The manager nods, seemed to be satisfied now that they were healing again.

He goes to eat pizza in the kitchen too, but not before rolling two more water bottles at Jungkook and Soulmate.

"I've never drank so much water in my life," she whispers to Jungkook once the manager was out of earshot, her voice low like she was saying something treacherous.

"Me neither," he replies gruffly.

They struggle to open the water again and this time, before she can pull her hand away to do it, Jungkook wraps his fingers around her wrist to stop her.

He reaches across with his other hand to uncap the lid on the bottle in her hand.

She smiles in surprise at the creative teamwork.

Their faces are close as he is stretched over her, and Jungkook knows his ears are getting hot.

She puts the bottle down and they uncap another one for Jungkook.

Practically only inches away from her, he can smell her shampoo, and it's from their bathroom, and she's used Jimin's shampoo which irritates Jungkook to no end.

He'd recognize that smell anywhere.

Jimin had been using the same shampoo every day for the last five months.

She smells like Jimin.

His soulmate smells like Jimin.

His.

Of course she had no way of knowing whose shampoo she had chosen.

But it didn't stop something from narrowing Jungkook's eyes.

She was so friendly with Taehyung.

So happy with Jimin.

But...

Still...

Jungkook's jaw tightens.

She is Jungkook's.

... Isn't she?

---------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

635K 30.3K 54
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
917K 38.8K 80
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
234K 22.4K 56
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
787K 31.2K 42
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...