Just The Beginning (Justin Bi...

By kayleebieberr

Emma Johnson is just a young girl in love-- for the first time. She's brought on a crazy roller coaster ride... More

Poor Kid
Him
It's a Date!
That Just Happened
I Really Like You
The Perfect Guy
I Will Catch You If You Fall
I Love You But--
Signed
How Am I Gonna Tell Her?
One Thing Out Of The Way
Catching up with friends
Making music
Breaking the news
Life as we know it
Game day
That split second decision
My Beliebers
U Smile
Rehearsals & Reunions
Saying Goodbye
First Night
The Concert
A Day With Jazmen Pt. 1
A Day With Jazmen Pt. 2
The Day it all Goes Down
You Broke Me
Explaining
The Hospital
Reuniting and it feels SO GOOD
Back Home
Truth Or Dare
Date Me
Right by my Side
Part Two
Here's to New Friends
Date Night Gone Right
Girls Night Out
Guys Night Out
Will You Still Love Me If...
The Break Up Blues
Rumors
Third Wheelin'
You Again
You Give, Get, and you Lose
Explaining
Pranks
Recording
The End of it

I Promise You

132 5 0
By kayleebieberr

Chapter 43

~Justin's POV~

When I woke up I found myself with Emma in my arms. I smiled to myself remembering that she agreed to sleep with me last night. She looks so cute when shes sleeping. I wanted to take a picture of her but I couldn't find her phone, so I just grabbed hers since it was on the side table. When I picked it up anger boiled inside of me seeing a new message on her screen.

From: Chaz 

Hey Em, miss you already:( 

What the fuck!? Why is Chaz texting Emma? And saying that he misses her? He's only known her for like a couple of months and they barely even hang out! Is something going on between them that I don't know about?

"Fuck!" I said a little too loudly.

"Justin?" Emma woke up, rubbing her eyes. "Whats wrong?" She sounded worried. She sat up and looked directly at me.

"Emma why the hell is Chaz texting you!?" I furrowed my eyebrows, showing her the lock screen.

"Um.. Why the hell do you have my phone?" She asked, mocking my words.

"Are you guys dating?" I softened my voice, and my face. 

"No, Justin, we are not. Is it impossible for me to have a friend?"

"Well then why is he saying he misses you?"

"Because maybe he does. Friends miss each other. Don't you ever miss anyone?" She said calmly.

"Yeah.. I miss you." I said becoming calmer and more gentle. I looked straight into her eyes and I could feel myself starting to tear up.

"I know," she sighed.

"Can we just hang out today? Please, like just us? All I have to do tonight is a concert but I just wanna be with you.. Please?" I begged letting a tear roll down my face. She didn't say anything, she just wrapped her arms around me and brought me into a hug. I hugged back and held onto her tight, afraid that if I let go I'll never be able to hold her again. 

We broke apart after about a minute and I could see Emma starting to cry.

"Don't cry," I whispered, wiping away her tears.

"Justin, I'm sorry I was so mean to you and I'm sorry for ignoring you and not being there for you because you're always there for me and I just forget sometimes that you need me too. I'm sorry for being like this and I know that what happened between you and Jazmen was just a mistake and I shouldn't be mad at you," she cried harder, falling into my chest and hugging me tight. "I miss you too," she said into my chest. I couldn't help it, I started to cry even more after what she said. Part of it was tears of joy... Is she really forgiving me?

"Wait so.. You forgive me?" I asked hopefully. She nodded while still hugging me and a smile formed on my face. "And your my girlfriend again?" I asked a little nervous. She lifted her head up and looked at me for a couple seconds before answering.

"Yes," she slightly smiled. 

I felt overwhelmed. Happiness took over my body. I didn't know what to do with myself so I just smashed my lips into hers. She kissed back immediately. I've missed her lips so much... I felt her smile into the kiss so I did as well before licking her bottom lip, asking for entrance but she denied. I let out a small groan of frustration and she smiled again. She broke away right after and looked at me and smiled.

"You tease," I smiled, gazing into her eyes. "I love you."

"I love you too," she smiled wide before crashing her lips into mine again.

"Wanna...Watch a...Mo-movie?" She said into the kiss every chance she got to fit a word in.

"Sure," I said once we broke apart. We walked hand in hand to the living room and I layed down on the bigger couch with her on top of me, her butt in between my legs.

Emma turned on the TV and put on Grown Ups.

"Really? Haven't you seen this like a million times?"

"Don't sass me Justin were watching it," she shot back, focusing her attention on the movie.

About twenty minutes into the movie I got bored and started playing with Emma's hair and kissing the top of her head every few seconds to see if I could get her annoyed.

"Justin, quit it," she said annoyed, trying to smack me away. I kept on doing it and she finally sat up and looked like she was pissed.

"Justin! Leave me alone!" She furrowed her eyebrows and went to sit on the other couch. I followed her over there and sat next to her, hugging her side and kissing her neck. "Justin..." She warned. I just kept on doing it. "I'm gonna leave if you keep doing this." I kept at it and kissed her lips sloppily when she turned her head to face me. "JUSTIN!" She yelled at me, breaking away. I let out a small chuckle and got on top of her, trapping her so that she was laying on her back and I was on top.

"Kiss me," I smirked. 

"Kiss my ass," she smirked back.

"I hope you know that by you playing hard to get like this just turns me on."

"Justin, I just wanna watch my movie," she sighed.

"No, you cant. C'mon, I haven't kissed you in like three days," I whined.

"I literally just kissed you."

"Yeah like an hour ago."

"Uh no, it was twenty minutes ago," she raised her eyebrows, trying to push me off.

"Just kiss me and I'll let you watch your movie."

"Promise?" She stuck out her pinkie.

"Promise." I chuckled, locking pinkies then leaning in to kiss her. She tried to pull away after a few seconds but I wouldn't let her and she just smiled, finally giving in. Her hands traveled up to my neck and she began pulling on the ends of my hair while my hands were on the couch, holding me up. To my surprise, she deepened the kiss and licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. I denied, giving her payback for when she denied me. She let out a groan and I smiled at how cute she was, giving her the chance to use her tongue. We started making out until the bus came to an immediate stop and I fell off the couch, landing on the ground and hitting my head on the glass coffee table.

"Shit, Justin are you okay?" Emma said trying to hold in her laughter. She came to my side and helped me up. She touched where my bruise was and I let out a small moan since it hurt so bad. "Sorry.."

"Sorry about that kids! Looks like there's gonna be some traffic!" Jim shouted from the front of the bus.

"Fuck Jim," I muttered only loud enough for Emma to hear which made her giggle. 

"You okay, babe?" She asked, helping me onto the couch.

"Aw you called me babe," I smiled, kissing her cheek. She smiled back and hugged me from the side. 

"I missed you," she sighed.

"I missed you too," I whispered, playing with her hair.

"Hey my movie!" She said excited and quickly jumped off of me and went back to the big couch and started watching it again. I followed her and layed on top of her, so that I was looking at her.

"Hey, no fair, we never finished our kiss."

"I'm pretty sure we finished whore, now get off me," she said pushing me off.

"Did you just call me a whore?" I chuckled.

"I did."

"Dang, you sassy," I teased. She smirked and winked at me which made me blush.

I'm so glad shes all mine again.

---

~Emma's POV~

Justin fell asleep on me, with his head near my waist. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and checked to see if I had any new messages.

*3 New Messages

From: Chaz

Emmmmmaaaaaa????

From: Chaz

EMMA ANSWER ME I'M SO DUCKING BORED

From: Chaz

Fucking*** Holy shit auto correct

I chuckled at his messages and decided to text him back. 

(Text convo: E- Emma        C-Chaz)

E- Lol hi Chaz

C- Dude wtf you text me back like 3 hours later?

E- Sorry for having a life:p

C- OH MY GOD WAIT YOU AND JUSTIN GOT BACK TOGETHER!?!?!?!?

E- Why would you think that...?

C- UH YOU SAID YOU HAVE A LIFE AND YOU DON'T REALLY WITHOUT JUSTIN SO YOU MUST HAVE GOTTEN BACK TOGETHER!!!!

E- Wow that was mean.. :( But yeah we did :D

C- Awwwwzzz how adorbs. Anyway tell Justin I say hi I gtg

E- Text him your self

C- Fine whatever

E- K byeeee

I put my phone back in my pocket and quickly grabbed Justin's phone, set it to max volume, and put it right up to his ear for when Chaz texts him.

A few minutes later, his phone went off. Justin immediately reacted and jumped up with his eyes wide open. I burst out laughing and ended up falling on the floor because of how hard I was laughing.

"What the fuck happened!?" He yelled, totally confused.

"Check..y-your...phone," I said in between laughs. I calmed down and watched Justin check his phone for his message from Chaz. Only his face when he read the message confused me. He looked pissed, annoyed, and confused. "Whats up?"

"Fucking Jazmen... She wants me to tell everyone shes pregnant at my next interview. Shes fucking insane," he rolled his eyes.

"Block her." I said starting to get pissed. "Block her, delete her number, and report her." I said clenching my fists.

"Woah, Em, calm down," he said, kneeling to my side and showing me that he did everything I told him to. "The bish is gone," he said chuckling. I slightly smiled but then it turned to a frown as I started off into space. "You okay, baby?"

I nodded and started to clench my fists up again. Just then I got a text from my phone. I checked it and it was from Jazmen. Crap, I forgot to delete her.

From: Jazmen

Justin will be mine in the end. Xoxo, Jazz ;)

I guess I started to freak out a little after I read that because Justin dropped my phone for me and hugged me tightly. 

"Everything's gonna be alright, I'm yours and only yours, and nobody can ever take me away from you," he whispered in my ear.

"Promise?" I stuck out my pinkie.

"Promise." He smiled, locking our pinkies.

---

-8:00-

~Justin's POV~

I have two minutes until I go on stage and perform for the thousand of people out there. I'm especially nervous tonight because tonight I have a surprise for Emma, and I'm not sure how its gonna go.

"JB, your on." Ryan said, motioning for me to go on stage. I nodded and ran out on the stage when the music for "Favorite Girl" began to play. 

"I always knew you were the best,

The coolest girl I know,

So prettier than all the rest, 

The star of my show." Every word I sang was directed toward Emma, every single lyric represents my love for her and I couldn't help but look toward her the whole time I sang.

"You're who I'm thinking of,

Girl you ain't my runner up.

And no matter what your always number one."

As I was singing I looked out into the crowd and saw so many smiling faces. Some crying, some jumping up and down, some singing along. All of them leaving me smiling. This is what I love to do and what I love even more is seeing their reactions and seeing them smile. I smiled to myself and glanced back at Emma to see her and my mom singing along.

"My favorite girl..." I ended the song and waited for my next song to play: "Somebody to Love."

"I don't know about you guys.. But all I need is somebody to love!" I yelled into the microphone. "Lets go!" 

"For you I'd write a symphony.."

---

I just finished singing seven songs, and now I'm getting prepared for my last one of the night which is "One Less Lonely Girl."

"You know the plan, right?" I asked Allison, since shes the one in charge of picking the One Less Lonely Girl.

"Yeah, I got it, I got it. Now get out there!" She smiled. I nodded and ran back out on stage.

"Alright lets go.

"There's gonna be one less lonely girl,

One less lonely girl,

How many "I told you's" and "start over's" and shoulders have you cried on before?

How many promises? Be honest girl.."

---

It came to the part in the song where Allison brings out the one less lonely girl and I couldn't be more excited, nervous, and happy. I glanced behind me and saw two dancers bring Emma out on stage.

"If you let me inside your world,

There's gonna be one less lonely girl.

"I'm gonna put you first, 

Ill show you what your worth.." I sang to Emma, touching her face and getting close up to her watching her smile grow bigger and bigger. 

After a few more verses it came to the last one and I handed her a bouquet of roses as I sang.

"Ill show you what your worth,

That's what I'm gonna do.

If you let me inside of your world,

There's gonna be one less lonely girl..." I stretched out the last note before saying my signature line:

"Only you shawty," I chuckled. I kissed Emma's cheek and helped her up while all the dancers came to my sides so we could all take a bow. 

"Thanks so much for coming out tonight, guys! I love you all and goodnight!" I shouted and ran backstage hand in hand with Emma. I brought her straight into my dressing room, shut the door, and immediately pinned her against the wall, breathing heavily onto her face.

She opened her mouth about to say something but I cut her off by kissing her passionately with my hands on the wall to hold her in place.

"Hey Just-- Woah didn't mean to uh.." We both broke away from the kiss to see Scooter standing in the hallway just staring at us. 

"Get out, man!" I yelled, throwing my water bottle at him. Once he left and shut the door I smirked and continued kissing Emma... aka the love of my life.

A/N Aren't you guys so proud of me, I've been updating like hella fast lately.

But guyssss Jemma is back :D Just mainly a filler chapter for some Jemma moments sorry if it was boring but the story's kinda winding down a bit :/ MORE TO COME ON JAZMEN THO!!

Okay that's all have a nice day:)

PIC OF JUSTIN------>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 2.6K 26
♡ SEQUEL IS UP ♡ Emily was trying to have a normal relationship with her boyfriend, but how can anything be normal when you're dating a well-known su...
183K 3.9K 83
Four days. That's all it took for Justin Bieber to start falling for new 18 year old popstar y/f/n(your full name). She never knew if she could fall...
1K 119 27
(Y/F/N) a well spoken shy 17 year old moves to LA California when her mom...Lieutenant (Y/L/N) gets transferred to an army base near there. Justin Bi...
84.7K 623 76
[RATED: PG-13/R] When walking in the mall, Anna a normal girl in LA runs into popstar Justin Bieber. He instantly falls i...